Melasma Treatment

Stansy

Hi, have anyone gotten effective professional and good doctors for Melasma treatment.

Much appreciate it if you could care to share and recommend please, thank you.

Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mount E offers laser treatments for pigmentation problems. You may want to consult with him if he also has procedures specifically for melasma. Good luck to you!

Hi, have anyone gotten effective professional and good doctors for Melasma treatment.

Much appreciate it if you could care to share and recommend please, thank you.

I myself have very serious Dark spots & Fleckers... I use my whetening device at Home. Everyday 2 mins before sleep. Very effective...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204_191741.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204_191741.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20210124_131122.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124_131122.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 73
U market the product?

u market the products?

I am sharing & I am the user.
I just excited on what I benefits from this devices.
Haha, when I saw my face every morning shining shining. I will excitedly share around with my friends around. Wanna to help more friends only...

U market the product?
u market the products?

Yes, I am. As I find that this whetening device can help many people like me (fleckers) gain back confident & health skin. I am happily share my experience... I have no intention to hard sell people. I just share around my user experience... Thank you & Graditute... If you keen to see the devices (physically) , let me know...

Yes, I am. As I find that this whetening device can help many people like me (fleckers) gain back confident & health skin. I am happily share my experience... I have no intention to hard sell people. I just share around my user experience... Thank you & Graditute... If you keen to see the devices (physically) , let me know...
Freckles treatment & melasma is different

Back