Medela Freestyle

cheers99

www.medelafreestyle.com
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breast-pumps/463/freestyle-breastpump

Express shipment, short waiting time, reach estimate 2 weeks from payment received. Order 2 units in one go, as case quantity for freestyle is 2 in a box.

One price, one payment Singapore dollars $485 inclusive of courier delivery to your place.

Terms and conditions:
1. No cancellation after payment transferred. No payment no order.
2. Self collect at choa chu kang my place only by appointment.
3. One payment for easy consolidation, price inclusive of international shipping and courier using ta-q-bin. No other charges.
4. I have a friend who will order from US and ship to Singapore.

What is included in freestyle?
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breast-pumps/463/freestyle-breastpump

WHAT’S INCLUDED
Compact pump with digital display and timer

Attractive tote bag
4 - 5 oz. BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap
2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
2 - 27 mm PersonalFit breastshields
Removable cooler bag
Contoured ice pack
Hands-free kit and mobility accessories
Power cord & charger
Rechargable lithium-ion battery

Latest unit of Freestyle which I receive have the manufacturing date in Nov-2011.

Things to take note:
1. For Singapore use, you only need to have a simple adaptor to change the US two pins to three pins. No additional voltage converter is required as Freestyle voltage range from 110v-240v, suitable for singapore power.
2. Please note that this is a US set, there is no local warranty. All units are brand new sealed and from authorised US medela dealer. In case if unit is faulty after use, you can go to Singapore medela service centre for a repair at cost. I will inspect for items and ensure that they are sealed before sending to courier. In the event if there is a missing item, please note that as items are sealed, thus no replacement allowed, as this may be manufacturing fault. Just want to state terms and conditions as clear as possible.

Please order if you are comfortable with the things to take note.

To place an order:
1. Please send payment to DBS Savings Plus 120-1-001002
2. Please state your prefer delivery date (2 weeks from payment received date) and time (before noon, 2-6pm or 6-10pm), will try to arrange for delivery based on the prefer date and time using ta-q-bin courier.
3. Please provide address and contact number.

You can pm me for any enquiries to keep the thread clean.

For those mummy who order, please check your email as you may not have the access to post here.

Extra Ready stock freestyle available, with manufacturing date Dec-2011 and Jan-12. Pm me if keen.

Some pm regarding the Medela PISA. Yes, I do carry Medela PISA. Express shipment reaching around 1-2 weeks.

Price
$450 (Medela PISA tote + Singapore adaptor)
$450 (Medela PISA backpack + Singapore adaptor)
$500 (Medela PISA metro bag + Singapore adaptor)

Pm me if keen. All pm replied.

Ready stock available for Medela Freestyle and PISA tote bag. Latest batch freestyle manufacturing date Mar and Apr 2012.

Medela Freestyle price revise to $490. Add $8 for courier delivery. All brand new with medela seal intact. Now ready stock, manufactured in apr-12. Pm me if keen.

Tote reaching estimate 2-3 weeks time. Want to pre-order? Only 1 unit available. $400 a set. Need voltage converter/ adaptor. Price not inclusive of the voltage converter or adaptor.

Hi, I am keen to order 1 unit of Medela Freestyle.
Please confirm order before I make payment of $485. How long will it take?
Kindly PM me.
Thanks.

Freestyle now is at $490, plus courier delivery at additional $8, see thread revision in May15. Add $8 for courier delivery. Currently I have ready stock. Will reach you estimate 2-4 business days from payment received date.

I seldom check this thread, you can pm me if need a faster response.

Pinktulip, you can go to medela service centre for freestyle repair in Singapore.
81 Toh Guan Rd
#03-01 Secom centre
Singapore 608606

Received payment from Wei Ling.

$490 self collect or $498 with courier. Latest manufacturing date in end Aug or beginning sep 2012. Currently no stock. Will order for you once payment received. Estimate reach 1to2 weeks.

Celine, yes ready stock now. Yes included both ice bag and bottles and other things below:-

WHAT’S INCLUDED
Compact pump with digital display and timer

Attractive tote bag
4 - 5 oz. BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple and travel cap
2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
2 - 27 mm PersonalFit breastshields
Removable cooler bag
Contoured ice pack
Hands-free kit and mobility accessories
Power cord & charger
Rechargable lithium-ion battery

Hi,

Do you have swing maxi? Hw much?

Do you kwn if the motor between swing and swing maxi is different? Or its the same motor with tubing to convert to a double pump?

Thanks.

Yes medela PISA membranes 6pcs for $13. Let me know if keen.

Sorry I do not carry swing maxi. The motor is different. You can call local medela centre if you want to find out more.

Hi pls advice the price for your PISA metro bag and tote bag. Pls also advice if you carry the spare parts for Freestyle and cost.

Thank you

Back