Massage lady for after delivery of baby

jc_yuen

Hi all

i just want to check anyone got any good recommendation for massage lady (i heard normally its malay) to expel winds etc giving great beneficial effect to the mum
happy.gif

any contacts as i am looking for one..whats the rate like? thanks

hi i just giving birth and enggage massage lady name jenny whice i found her at this forum, she done greats massage for me and my baby, before i found her i call madam ida but she dint turn up, her number 83305461

Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tagged.com%2Fmdmmasita&h=9a6c8

Hi, we are doing outcall services for normal massage and also Pre & Post Natal. Kindly PM me, should you have any queries. Thank you.

Hi mums, Im currently with Mdm Khatijah (9800 1394)
for 7 x post-natal massage + 2 x baby's massage @ $450
She's very friendly n her service is very good for me,
As after each treatments I can see that my tummy is getting smaller n smaller, and of cos my weight did drops.. She too helps to massage n relieve the pain of my breast.
Feel free to check out full details with her
happy.gif

Hi, my postnatal massage done by traditional & holistic postnatal centre located at Joo Chiat Rd. Great service. Visit their website jamumassage.com for information.Got their sms recently they even provide service in HK too.Website jamumassagehk.com

Hi
Mona did my massage , quite good, I am satisfied with her massage style & wrap, helped me in reducing few inches with a first month.
pm me if u r interested, can give her no.

Most of the comments on those Malay massage ladies are fake and not real, you can see their post only a few and all are commenting on the same massage lady.
Be careful when u take those comments.

Hi Musicbox
Yep i agree thts why i am also quite skeptical. Do you have a recommendation? Really hate to be duped or cut throat cos financially strapped. Haiz

Hi Mommies,

Not sure if all of them are fake but I've just shared this on the other thread.

I've tried both Mdm Ida @ 94361463 and Mdm Emma @ 91822373 for my prenatal massages and thoroughly enjoyed each sessions. I'm seeing either of them once or twice a month now. Both very popular so do book ur appt early.

Personally, I find Mdm Ida is gentler than Mdm Emma. So depends on individual lah. Some people like stronger pressure point kind of massages while others prefer d more relaxing type ;) Maybe it's bcos I'm ticklish and scared of pain so I prefer Mdm Ida. Anyway, they both charge the same price.

Price List:

- Post natal package (7 days, 1hr, inclu jamu wrap, free girdle n 1 time baby massage) $400

- Post natal non-package (1hr, inclu jamu wrap) $60 per session

- Pre natal (1hr) $50 per session

- Slimming massage (45 mins w plastic wrap) $60 per session

- Normal traditional javanese massage (1hr) $50

*No transport fees

Oh, Mdm Ida has got more than 10 yrs experience and she was certified from Mustika Ratu.

I am helping my mother post this, she is a post natal therapist with 20 years experience.

Pls contact her at 9001-1809 for booking. Pls book early as her schedule is very tight.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg/][IMG=[url="http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7113/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg"]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7113/croppedlilianpostnatalm.jpg[/url]][/IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

My ex colkeague's mum is doing post natal massage for all areas. Prices subjected to ur area to include transport. Those who have not gotten your Massage Lady, can contact ms Dolly Lim at 9873 2936 for more info
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I just gave birth 3 weeks ago via C sec, and currently using a massage lady to help me with my post natal massage. I total gain 25 kg for my second pregnancy and only managed to lose 12 kg within my first 2 weeks. Through a friend online, she introduce this massage lady to me to try. She and her friends see result and i intend to try out. To find a good massage lady is not easy and we might be scared to try.

I decide to try out though the massage may be a bit on the higher side, but i want to see result. The malay massage lady is Amie (pronouced as Amy) and her contact number is 9004 8020.

Her massage is around 1hr each session and she will apply slimming cream and jamu on you. The slimming cream plus the wrap is really very hot and spicy. I have to wear that for 2 hours and bear with it. I keep perspire and it expel the water retention out. My problem is more on my lower part of body as i got very bad water retention. She is very careful with my c sec wound and i start my massage after second week. Amie said that the sooner you start the better is the result. And natural delivery you will see result faster. She really put in effort to make me slim and i could see more shape in me after few sessions.

But mummies, you must bear with the heat cause its really torturing but we want to look good so have to endure.

Do give her a call to ask more.
happy.gif

Back