Confinement Nanny Strongly Recommended

Chau2020

Hello there everyone! I would like to strongly recommend Aunty Li Ping (+60 19-477 8992) for any Moms looking for a confinement nanny.

Aunty Li Ping is a highly dependable and a very positive presence around the house. As a first time mom, I was quite blue after returning from the hospital and was weeping and emotional for a few days. Aunty Li Ping did not nag and gave me space unlike a few relatives who constantly sang the tune of "if you cry, you're gg to ruin your eyes" which did not help matters. I was overwhelmed with breastfeeding and constantly worried if the baby had enough to eat and cluster-feeding really did a number on me. She encouraged me and supported my decision to stick with bf and only offered to feed the baby formula after ensuring I'll be fine with it, never did she make me feel guilty about the baby being hungry all the time and it was such a great consolation to hear from her that "bf is like that, it's common". She also always check in with me before she does anything with the baby.

She is very thoughtful and careful with her words. I was very rebellious against most of the confinement rules - bathing with herbal water, wearing slippers in the house, not drinking cold beverages, not eating chicken/seafood etc. instead of nagging me, she would pick very opportune moments when I'm less emotional and calm to explain the beliefs behind the rules and if I chose not to follow through anyway she would respect my decision.

She is very proactive in her chores and always offering her help. When I was feeling engorged, she would go above and beyond to give me some basic breast massage to help with the pain (yes, it is very comfortable, I always dozed off during the massages). She would always cut fruits (her plating skills is A+) and take the peels off because that's how I prefer it, pouring more water and tea for me when she sees my cup is empty on top of caring for the baby.

She is amazing with our little one as she genuinely loves babies, and is a great teacher to us. You can see so much joy in her when interacting with our baby, and our LO loves her as well. When we first came home with our LO as first time parents, we had so much anxiety and worry about what to do, what is the right way to do feed/handle/wash/change the baby and after her careful mentoring she left us much more confident in our parenting skills.

If possible, we would have extended her services all the way till our LO is 6 months but she already has jobs lined up till July 2021 from what we understand. We'd engage her again in a heartbeat if we ever have another baby.

If you are reaching out to her just let her know you got her contact from "Zhi Yi" and check with her on her rates as well as I will not be disclosing that in this thread.

Hello there everyone! I would like to strongly recommend Aunty Li Ping (+60 19-477 8992) for any Moms looking for a confinement nanny.

Aunty Li Ping is a highly dependable and a very positive presence around the house. As a first time mom, I was quite blue after returning from the hospital and was weeping and emotional for a few days. Aunty Li Ping did not nag and gave me space unlike a few relatives who constantly sang the tune of "if you cry, you're gg to ruin your eyes" which did not help matters. I was overwhelmed with breastfeeding and constantly worried if the baby had enough to eat and cluster-feeding really did a number on me. She encouraged me and supported my decision to stick with bf and only offered to feed the baby formula after ensuring I'll be fine with it, never did she make me feel guilty about the baby being hungry all the time and it was such a great consolation to hear from her that "bf is like that, it's common". She also always check in with me before she does anything with the baby.

She is very thoughtful and careful with her words. I was very rebellious against most of the confinement rules - bathing with herbal water, wearing slippers in the house, not drinking cold beverages, not eating chicken/seafood etc. instead of nagging me, she would pick very opportune moments when I'm less emotional and calm to explain the beliefs behind the rules and if I chose not to follow through anyway she would respect my decision.

She is very proactive in her chores and always offering her help. When I was feeling engorged, she would go above and beyond to give me some basic breast massage to help with the pain (yes, it is very comfortable, I always dozed off during the massages). She would always cut fruits (her plating skills is A+) and take the peels off because that's how I prefer it, pouring more water and tea for me when she sees my cup is empty on top of caring for the baby.

She is amazing with our little one as she genuinely loves babies, and is a great teacher to us. You can see so much joy in her when interacting with our baby, and our LO loves her as well. When we first came home with our LO as first time parents, we had so much anxiety and worry about what to do, what is the right way to do feed/handle/wash/change the baby and after her careful mentoring she left us much more confident in our parenting skills.

If possible, we would have extended her services all the way till our LO is 6 months but she already has jobs lined up till July 2021 from what we understand. We'd engage her again in a heartbeat if we ever have another baby.

If you are reaching out to her just let her know you got her contact from "Zhi Yi" and check with her on her rates as well as I will not be disclosing that in this thread.

Hi Zhiyi
may I check hows auntie liping's cooking and hygiene in your opinion?

Back