Lucky to hv supportive confinement lady through out breastfeeding journey..

bbnmom

I believe being a first time mom is always not an easy journey as our life changes drastically...
This first thing come to my mind when I know that i am pregnant, I thought of where to get a good confinement lady.. As being a first time mom, i know nothing and nobody is there to help. .
I been through the delivery by C section. The next day, i basically walked like a zombie ~~haha .. But it's all worthwhile after seeing my baby is safe and healthy .
On the first day after giving birth to my little boy, the nurses bring him to me to milk him but I have no milk.. Continue the second day also no milk. . So have to give formula..

After discharge from hospital luckily my confinement lady is here the next day. She is experienced and she knows her work. . She prepare lunch for us and milk the baby.. I initially wanted to give up on breast feeding as there is very little milk and very tough. .However she is there always giving me a lot of support and encourage me to continue. She make sure that I have enough rest and eat well .. My baby is now three months and now I have even bought a fridge just to keep the breast milk...

I am lucky to have her because she loves her job and she really loves baby . .She is very much patience than me and my husband in taking care of baby as my baby love to cry at night. ..Hahaha..

Till now my husband and I still missed my confinement food... She is very good in cooking . She even help us to do some simple laundry.. She is those cincai type and not calculative..

If any of you need confinement lady can look for her directly, Yan Jie, +6017 2869959.. Hope can help any of you who needs to find a confinement lady. . But better book her early as her slot is quite packed.

I believe being a first time mom is always not an easy journey as our life changes drastically...
This first thing come to my mind when I know that i am pregnant, I thought of where to get a good confinement lady.. As being a first time mom, i know nothing and nobody is there to help. .
I been through the delivery by C section. The next day, i basically walked like a zombie ~~haha .. But it's all worthwhile after seeing my baby is safe and healthy .
On the first day after giving birth to my little boy, the nurses bring him to me to milk him but I have no milk.. Continue the second day also no milk. . So have to give formula..

After discharge from hospital luckily my confinement lady is here the next day. She is experienced and she knows her work. . She prepare lunch for us and milk the baby.. I initially wanted to give up on breast feeding as there is very little milk and very tough. .However she is there always giving me a lot of support and encourage me to continue. She make sure that I have enough rest and eat well .. My baby is now three months and now I have even bought a fridge just to keep the breast milk...

I am lucky to have her because she loves her job and she really loves baby . .She is very much patience than me and my husband in taking care of baby as my baby love to cry at night. ..Hahaha..

Till now my husband and I still missed my confinement food... She is very good in cooking . She even help us to do some simple laundry.. She is those cincai type and not calculative..

If any of you need confinement lady can look for her directly, Yan Jie, +6017 2869959.. Hope can help any of you who needs to find a confinement lady. . But better book her early as her slot is quite packed.

Hi,

I’m also a new Mum. I’m looking for a nanny to take care of my sensitive/ colic baby. Your baby have colic prob? My baby hardly fall sleep at night and keep crying...you may text/ Whatapp me, tend to know more about Yan Jie 91773247.

Thank you!

Back