low BBT

Lecia

anyone also have low BBT?
mine is ranging from 36-36.5 (post O).

According to Dr Zou from AMK, my BBT is low. (shld be at least 36.5 to 36.7) and this could be the reason why im not getting BFP.

according to her, Dr Tan SB shld know and giving me medicine to increase my BBT. and apart from the TCM meds, there is nothing much i can do to increase my BBT.

is it true?

im also confused as i been to Dr Tan SB clinic twice on followup and she nv for once mentioned that my BBT is low even tho she saw my BBT charts. but she did ask if my feet and hands are still cold.

Hi, my bbt post ovulation is typically 36.6 to 36.8. Still, i hv tried for close to 2 years to no avail.

What is your pre ovul temp range? We can take ref. Mine is ard 36.3-36.5.

after g

According to Dr Zou from AMK, my BBT is low. (shld be at least 36.5 to 36.7) and this could be the reason why im not getting BFP.

according to her, Dr Tan SB shld know and giving me medicine to increase my BBT. and apart from the TCM meds, there is nothing much i can do to increase my BBT.

is it true?

im also confused as i been to Dr Tan SB clinic twice on followup and she nv for once mentioned that my BBT is low even tho she saw my BBT charts. but she did ask if my feet and hands are still cold.
after going to Dr zou and follow her advices .my BBT is better now. after ovulation, my bbt is 37. something. i think her medicine helps.

is it true?

Hi Lecia, my tcm is also Dr Tan SB. I went to see her for the 3rd times last mth. From my BB chart, she mention that I have low bbt. Sometimes u have to ask her qns, otherwise she won't tell u. So I ask her abt the low bbt, she say I have imbalance hormones. In the past, my bbt is not so low. I didn't know what is happening with my body for the past 1 year gone haywire. I guess I have been not enough of sleep and didn't sleep well, always so tired.

Hi, my bbt post ovulation is typically 36.6 to 36.8. Still, i hv tried for close to 2 years to no avail.

What is your pre ovul temp range? We can take ref. Mine is ard 36.3-36.5.

Hi zcshop
My pre O temp is vv terribly haywired. The chart will look like many moutains :(

after g

after going to Dr zou and follow her advices .my BBT is better now. after ovulation, my bbt is 37. something. i think her medicine helps.

Hi Fel C
U are also with Dr zou?
U taking her meds?
Im currently taking dr tan siew boay meds so not taking dr zou meds. Only gg for accupuncture every mon and thurs

I am planning to start our healthy lifestyle now.
Exercise twice a week and twice accupuncture a week... and i counted left with only three days to make baby. LOL. dont even know if have the energy anot

Hi Lecia, my tcm is also Dr Tan SB. I went to see her for the 3rd times last mth. From my BB chart, she mention that I have low bbt. Sometimes u have to ask her qns, otherwise she won't tell u. So I ask her abt the low bbt, she say I have imbalance hormones. In the past, my bbt is not so low. I didn't know what is happening with my body for the past 1 year gone haywire. I guess I have been not enough of sleep and didn't sleep well, always so tired.

Hi angel gal

I also seen her for third time last week!
The second time i went i showed my bbt chart but it was done wrongly so last week i showed mine but she say its not enuff cos only one full cycle chart. Was told to do again and show next appt date but den with my one full cycle
She Also didnt say anything abt the low bbt.
Was only when i see dr zou den she said

Actually i have also tot before that i have hormones issue cos of my bbt. But during my test in kkh everything’s well which is quite surprising for me. But dr zou said tat was likely due to tat cycle i ovulated and hormones are cooperating that month.

Has ur bbt been improving after taking her meds?

Hi Fel C
U are also with Dr zou?
U taking her meds?
Im currently taking dr tan siew boay meds so not taking dr zou meds. Only gg for accupuncture every mon and thurs

I am planning to start our healthy lifestyle now.
Exercise twice a week and twice accupuncture a week... and i counted left with only three days to make baby. LOL. dont even know if have the energy anot
Hi @Lecia im with dr zou. jus started taking her medicine after rest sometime. i cut down the dosage as too yucky. currently going for her acupuncture with her once a week for my fresh cycle in jan.

Hi @Lecia im with dr zou. jus started taking her medicine after rest sometime. i cut down the dosage as too yucky. currently going for her acupuncture with her once a week for my fresh cycle in jan.

Fel C hi-five!
I also scheduled for ivf in Jan!
My first time tho.

Actually was scheduled this month but bcos both of us drink alcohol so i postpone so that we can adjust our health back abit before we start ivf, hopefully for a higher success rate.

Hi angel gal

I also seen her for third time last week!
The second time i went i showed my bbt chart but it was done wrongly so last week i showed mine but she say its not enuff cos only one full cycle chart. Was told to do again and show next appt date but den with my one full cycle
She Also didnt say anything abt the low bbt.
Was only when i see dr zou den she said

Actually i have also tot before that i have hormones issue cos of my bbt. But during my test in kkh everything’s well which is quite surprising for me. But dr zou said tat was likely due to tat cycle i ovulated and hormones are cooperating that month.

Hi Lecia, I also have a checkup at kkh. But the doc didn't say I have hormones problem. Then I realised I didn't take blood test for hormones and only for progesterone. That's not a full checkup. Well ... I'm quite unhappy with kkh dr. Just say I'm not ovulating and didn't want to explain.

So I ask dr Tan Siew Buoy, why she say I'm ovulating from my chart and kkh say I'm not ovulating. I'm confused. She say of course, I'm ovulating later ard cycle 20 and kkh send me for blood test is on those who has regular cycle. So the dr say I'm not ovulating.

Dr Tan Siew Buoy also see my two full cycle and say I have hormones problem. That's why my cervical discharge is so little. I can only see it for 2 days.

Last edited:
Has ur bbt been improving after taking her meds?

Yes. Slightly a bit better after my post O temperature. Just that my luteal phase is still short but I still need to jiayou to sleep early. At least, I find that my pms is getting better.

Hi Lecia, I also have a checkup at kkh. But the doc didn't say I have hormones problem. Then I realised I didn't take blood test for hormones and only for progesterone. That's not a full checkup. Well ... I'm quite unhappy with kkh dr. Just say I'm not ovulating and didn't want to explain.

So I ask dr Tan Siew Buoy, why she say I'm ovulating from my chart and kkh say I'm not ovulating. I'm confused. She say of course, I'm ovulating later ard cycle 20 and kkh send me for blood test is on those who has regular cycle. So the dr say I'm not ovulating.

Dr Tan Siew Buoy also see my two full cycle and say I have hormones problem. That's why my cervical discharge is so little. I can only see it for 2 days.

Den did dr tan sb say what u can do to improve the hormones issue?

So now are u still with KKH?

For last two months i did not see any discharge and worst is my cycle are all haywired. Last cycle was like 52 days and 37 days. This month im in my 29days already and im only starting to have the pms cramps and mood swings.

Yes. Slightly a bit better after my post O temperature. Just that my luteal phase is still short but I still need to jiayou to sleep early. At least, I find that my pms is getting better.

Actually my last cycle was so much better. I have zero pms signs and not a single bit of cramps during the cycle. Unlike the past i always have cramps till i cannot move cos the cramp will radiate to my backside if i move.

But looks like this month its back to my old days base on the pms cramps and tender breasts.

Den did dr tan sb say what u can do to improve the hormones issue?

So now are u still with KKH?

For last two months i did not see any discharge and worst is my cycle are all haywired. Last cycle was like 52 days and 37 days. This month im in my 29days already and im only starting to have the pms cramps and mood swings.

Dr Tan Siew Buoy just ask me to continue drink her medicine. Hehe ...

No. I'm not with kkh. I just went to have my fertility checkup. I'm not planning to take any treatment.

Back