Lovely JW Mommies

Ya lor... After I pop v v hard to sneak out Liao
sad.gif

hi all,

i'm a first time mtb,staying in St.65..
would like to ask, any good babysitter/infant care to recommend around my area? thanks!!

Hi!! I am a jw mummy too! Would like to ask if any mummy send their kid to pcf 515, or mmi of 519, or zoo phonics at street 52 mkt and wats the comments. Thanks!!

Hi all Im a jurong west mummies would like to chat with u all in the forum. My kids is 6yrs n 4yrs.

My gal next yr going pri 1. I wish to know more frenz living in jurong west.

<font color="aa00aa">Welcome!

My boy is also going to P1 next year. Which school(s) are you planning to register your girl?</font>

hi..... I heard west grove is GD. But my house near xingnan pri sch as im staying in 900+++... Dunno xingnan pri GD or not... btw Westwood pri opening in 2013 ...my kids currently in childcare in blk 641

<font color="aa00aa">Xingnan is popular with NTU staff &amp; after changing principal few years ago, the standard has improved. Its Chinese standard is good. Westwood is having a soft launch on 19 June at Gek Poh Ville CC. Google for its website for more details.</font>

Thread was quiet for so long.

My boy also going pri 1 next year. M considering jurong west pri n west grove. Anyone can give advise?

I heard west grove current principle not as gd and teacher keep changing. Renovation going on too for the next 2-3 years.

Jurong west pri seems like their standard improving. But further from my house.

Hi, jurong west pri not bad in 2014 all morning session.
Little doggie where u staying? I'm staying in ST91.
WEST GROVE never hear any bad comments...
Anyone want to go WEST WOOD soft launch together at Gek Poh? ??

<font color="aa00aa">I'm interested in Westwood Pri Sch soft launch but is unable to attend the event that day.

When is JWPS having open house? The school is currently expanding to cater for single session.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">2014? I thought the renovation works will be completed this year and next year can start single session liao.</font>

Bblo. I call n check they tell me not wor but trying if can complete.. but They say completig in 2014 as per schedule. Must check with them again...

evonne, sorry was busy taking my younger son to doc tat sat. but i manage to go down to jurong west primary. did u go?

anyone knows when is west grove having open house?

hihi

anyone can advise if it is normal for 3 years + boy to have fever (temp ard 37.8-38.4) for more than 7 days?

fever start on 4/6. have been to NUH A&amp;E on 9/06 but boy temp was only 37.1 tat time.

done urine and blood test, all normal. So the doc say is viral fever and ask me to monitor at home unless fever went up to high again then go back. else went for the NUH clinic appt (which was given later as this sat).

today his temp was 37.8-38.4. he has no other symptoms. but he was recovering from flu earlier on and now i do see some green dry mucus inside his nose.

sighz...can someone give me some advise.

thanks in advance.

Hi andrea,

Just for info, my didi had persistent mid-hi to hi fever for 8 days last month too. Also a first that happened to my kids. He had diarrhoea from day 5 onwards and i got worried so started antibiotics which the doc gave me to standby only. He also spread to my gal on day 6. Gal also had diarrhoea on her day 4 of fever.

I guess it's the same viral fever that caught your boy. Not to worry just keep feeding med. Antibio had helped them both this time. I never give antibio to them before.
sad.gif

don't use NUH or KK A&amp;E. All standard procedures
sad.gif
after a bad experience with NUH i have since decided to use Mt A A&amp;E but gladly (touch wood) don't have a need yet. I goto Dr Simon Ng at Mt A he's quite well known for being reasonably priced and v experienced PD.

yoko, thanks for ur msg.

Venus, whats the name of the PD?

JTS, Dr gwee from my family clinic last day is 17/07. Wonder if the next doc will be good or not.

my kids goes to PD alpha baby at jurong east.

omg, dr gwee is leaving??? she is a very nice doc. any idea she moving to where?

blury_bear, she is moving to another branch at puggol

PD at alpha baby is good? which doc?

Wendy, Dr Low Wymin is in which clinic?

oic... so far alpha baby is not bad for my 2 kids, its doc Agnes.
oh.. and Dr Low Wymin is at Dr Chua clinic at pioneer mall.

Back