LOUSY SWANSTON TOILETRIES SHOP IN CHINATOWN

tabletalk

1. i have always been a regular customer of Swamp but never have i realise that they do not even have the basic service level when comes to exchanging of items
i bought a Vida Sassoon conditioner on 10 July 2012 using my nets and bring the item home but realise that i need a shampoo instead.i went back on 12 July 2012 to exchange but never did i realise that they say they do not allow me to exchange and i expect an explaniation and guess what they say that the manufacture date is different.so they are selling older goods…and refuse to exchange for me to Shampoo…i am not asking for a refund but exchange it from conditioner to shampoo…and worst is they have a lousy service level….i do not recommend this store to anyone as there are plenty of shops selling toiletries so why should i let them earn

Last edited:
cck,

it might be a hassle to you on the shop refusing to do a exchange, but venting this out with the store name might end u with a fine or law case. would reco u to remove the name or mark it with xxx instead. i really doubt u wanna end yrself with a 5 digit fine / lawyer case due to a mere 10 over bucks shampoo.

Back