Looking for this lady: [email protected] Anyone deal with her before, please reply or comment

Hi there, I'm owner of www.stylelustgirl.com and this person with the same email you stated placed an order on my site on 5 May. She emailed me her iBank payment transaction 3 days ago but there is no record of her payment reflected on my account statement. I suspect she might be a fraudster as instead of producing a screenshot of the iBank transaction page, she copy-and-pasted the rich format into the email. Therefore, she could easily edit the information without making it look fake. I've just replied her and am waiting for her response.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Cindy,

Im waiting for her reply as well!
sad.gif
she order 2.1k worth of items for tiffany &amp; Co.. i called up the bank and checked with them and they confirmed no such amount was credited into my account..

Regards
Apple</font>

Hi,
I just received an email from this same person with the same email ([email protected]). She claimed that she wanted to order 7 items for my on-going Sephora spree. She included a print screen of her transfer of S$500 from her POSB to my POSB account. But I did not receive the funds. I've notified POSB and made a police report as well. I do not wish to be caught in a situation where this person accuses us of receiving her funds and not supplying her the items.

Please take note everyone!

8393612.gif

<font color="ff0000">From this Anna Lo to me</font>

"any faster or individual spree possible even tho i didn't hit the caps??

willing to pay
happy.gif

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&amp;sku=GRP00369&amp;mcat=148204&amp;cid=287466&amp;search_params=s+2-p+2-c+287466-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
size 5.5
$725

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?mcat=148204&amp;sku=GRP00331&amp;selectedsku=10655935&amp;cid=287465&amp;search_params=s+2-p+10-c+287465-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&amp;fromgrid=1
letter l
$750

1475 x 1.08625 x 1.30 = SGD Total 2082.88

XFER $2100, can refund excess when meetup to offtset shipping ,etcv "
8394025.jpg

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Dear mummmies

Be ware of this <font color="ff0000">[email protected]</font>. She's sooooo meticulous so as to <font color="ff0000"><u>edit</u></font> the

<font color="119911">1)time,
2)date,
3)from account,
4)latest available balance,
5)to account,
6)amount,
as well as the
7)transaction reference</font><font color="ff0000">!!!</font>

Anyone who transfer money will they include their Latest available balance to u ???????!!!!

<font color="ff0000">BE CAREFUL... when people transfer you money, CHECK before you start buying on behalf of them... </font></font></font>

I RECEIVED a fake payment from her too!

She included a screenshot of the payment on Apr 5.
Have called up DBS to check and they confirmed that no such transaction took place.

I tried asking DBS to help investigate but sadly they were not really willing to do anything about it

btw the account details shown on her screen shot was:
From Account POSB Savings 058-81422-9
Latest Available BalanceS$456.20

which appears quite different from what she gave the other mummies here

thanks for sharing!

redvelvet, the screenshot she posted to you is definitely fake - how can 3.04PM be noon? =/

Hi. This buyer emailed me just now to buy 3 bags from Taobao and give fake contact as well as fake payment as well. I already lodged a police report.

8398432.jpg

Hi all,

Please beware of this user. I received similar email with screenshot from the same person informing $1400 transferred to my account. Just confirmed no such transaction. During my email correspondence with the person, was given another account number to have the amount transferred back to her. Glad I confirm first before taking any further action. Likely to be a cheater on the loose.

Below is the reply from this user.

'thn refund back to my friend at posbsav093974018, sigh are they the same as pics tho?'

Since so many people made police report, shall not make another one. This account might be helpful for those who have made report against the person.

Hi all,

Just to share my experience with the recent fraud case by [email protected].

Back in Dec 2012, I did encounter similar incident by this shopper under the email of [email protected] whom joined my Victoria Secret and Havainas spree.

Similar methods had been used,
show me a bank transfer screenshots, claiming that she transferred. But did not receive it under bank statement.

Did suffer $70 losses as I cleared her Victoria Secret orders. Well, since the item is her, I did attempt to lure her out by claiming that I want to ship the item to her but she did not provide shipping address.

In the end, did not make a police report.

<font color="ff0000">This are past examples of her fake transfer. </font>
8400191.jpg

8400192.jpg

8400193.jpg

To Hirakawa, iunique, &amp; Kitty,
I made a police report and the Investigation Officer asked me to provide details of previous such incidents. Would you mind if I forward him the information that you've posted here?

I'm also thinking, based on the email address of this person, would the moderators/administrators of SMH be able to trace her identity?

Thanks.

I am an external spree organizer and was scammed as well. Did not place orders for her, though. Should I make a police report?
8402144.png
8402145.png

Dear All

Pls make a police report. If you are able to provide a reference here, this would be great so that others who make a police report, can also put the reference in their report. In this way, the police can link them altogether.

The more police reports are made, it meant the more seriousness this case might be.

Do help to make police report or online police report so that we can stop such people from cheating others hard-earned monies.

Read this recent case: http://spreesgalore.livejournal.com/3485545.html

There was another similar case like tis in Nov: http://spreesgalore.livejournal.com/3148261.html

I myself m a spree organizer at tis site and in Nov as well as the recent May incident, I have gotten tis kind of email as well. The recent one was she sending me an email with tat "printscreen" bank transfer details, with account balance shown. When I emailed her to check if she have transferred to the wrong acct, as the money is not in my bank acct, she MIA-ed.

8418901.jpg

Hi Spree Organizers,

Happened to chance on this thread where spree organizers gathered, I've sent you ladies a PM last night with regards to delivery solution for your activity. It's a long essay I know, but do take some time to have a look, hope to be of service to you, this delivery solution for spree organizers was piloted with a handful of your fellow comrades-in-arms many months back and we all saw the benefits of it. Hope to establish a fruitful partnership with more spree organizers.

Do contact me at my given number for further discussion.

Cheers,
Stefan
HP: 97468360

ME! She joined my TOMS shoe spree and very quick to transfer. I did order 1 pair out of the 3 pairs she asked me coz she said its urgent. I was susspicious so I checked my a/c. No $! I check the screenshot &amp; she wrote the wrong acc num, last digit was type wrongly so I replied her and she acted like "oh dear, I transferred wrongly" I called the bank and confirm no such trx but they cant do anything too.

I suffered USD $5 loss coz I had to return back the shoe. Lesson learnt, to always check bank a/c 1st before ordering for ppl, unless u know the person or is a repeat buyer.

she tried to order from me for Victoria's Secret Pre-order as well. I found it fishy when she had make the payment and the transaction ID was in <font color="0000ff">Blue</font>. Good thing i always check my account before closing a pre-order. Thus I did not place the order for her, else I will be heartache over SGD400++. Please becareful with such people. I believe she has too much time in the world so out to scam people like this!

8500171.jpg

I emailed mods &amp; they have checked that she is not even a registered user in this forum so no details can be traced.

Wonder if she will really turn up to collect the item.

If she did not, please make a police report on her. does she provides her hp number to you ? If have hp easier to trace.

I dont hav her number. dont think she provides any, she will most prob opt for postage/courier so that she doesnt need to meet ppl and will show them the trx reference again to get free items.

Up the post! Up to let more ppl know this cheater!
Mummies beware!
Very bad... this person. Better police can catch her soon.

And always double and triple check when buyer transfer $ to your account. No tt no order.

Hi all I recently bought an item from this girl I believe it is the same person as the POSB Savings account no is the same and after making payment on 17 Oct I did not receive my item. I paid $60 for it. She claim it was lost by Singpost but I now highly doubt it given all the negative things I am seeing on this forum. I have her contact details , can you email me [email protected] so I can give you more details

Back