Looking for part time maid to do just ironing and wiping. Anyone???

I am looking for a part time maid to help out on a weekday afternoon abt 3 to 4 hours each week. Location: Sengkang. Rate: abt 10 - 12 per hour. If you know of someone who is reliable and hardworking, please pass me contact . Thank u

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Hi angelle, can't get thru Ah Qing, can confirm the no. again pls? Thks.

Ladies....

Pls beware of this cleaner name Sabreena from Malaysia & her contact is 96473768.
I got her number from someone in SMH forum but cannot remember which thread for PT cleaners.
Though she's charging 3hrs $35, I doubt their creditability.

She told me she was from Malaysia & we scheduled for her to come to my place for cleaning this evening.
When I liased with her last week, she didnt tell me she was from an agency & that she will be sending some
other cleaners over to my place. I got a call this afternoon, apparently from an Indonesian maid, her accent
tells me instantly & she admitted herself that she's an indonesian maid that she will be the cleaner for my hse.
Of coz I was rather surprised & questioned her is she on working permit, working for any employer etc.. as I
know a maid with an employer & wants to work PT is illegal. She's not very well versed in English & told me
she's from Sabreena's agency & that they are legal to work etc etc...

I have my doubts hence I cancelled with this Indonesia maid as well as Sabreena by sending sms.
The Indonesian maid was still very understanding & politely replied " It's ok, she understand" but this
Sabreena replied " OK is alright. Dont call again! "

I seriously request you ladies to personally ask the cleaners questions before engaging them.

<font color="0000ff">I am looking for a part time maid who can come to my place to do ONLY ironing and some wiping.

Location @ Yishun.

Any one to recommend or anyone who is interested, pls pm me.

thanks
happy.gif
</font>
hi is this job still available? thanks

any reliable part time helper to help our my wife during this cny at serangoon north area...junction between Hougang and AMK.

appreciates your attention...can sms me at 96989198. thanks.

Hi I am looking for a part timer maid for 2 hrs in a week for bathroom cleaning and ironing of clothes. Charges 10-12$ per hr.
Please message me if anyone is available or if any of you have some suggestion.
Thank you.

Hi ladies, if you are looking for ironing services, please PM me for contact info. Thanks!
Hi are you available for ironing now also, as I see this is a old post. Any contact no? Plz let me know as I'm looking for someone who can do the ironing job at my place.
Thanks

Back