Looking for part time maid to do just ironing and wiping. Anyone???

cjaney_06

<font color="0000ff">I am looking for a part time maid who can come to my place to do ONLY ironing and some wiping.

Location @ Yishun.

Any one to recommend or anyone who is interested, pls pm me.

thanks
happy.gif
</font>

I have one by name of Ah Juan @ 8349 6486. She charges $45 for 4hrs. You can try her out first to see if you like her.

Call Ah Ying at 81170497, after using her, she is the best out of all those i used previously.

Her standard is the same as the 1st day i engaged her service.

Now, with a live-in maid, though she cleans my house daily, still cant compare to my previously once a week cleaning from Ah Ying.

Hi

I am looking for a part time aunty to cook 1 meal (dinner). Preferably to be in early 40 so that she can help to do some cleaning. Please sms me at 96971492

My mother-in-law is interested to be a part-time cleaner. She is a nanny with 18 years experience so she keeps her house very clean. Anyone interested, pls PM me. Cheers
happy.gif

Dear Ladies,

Our Charges for HDB apartments: $12/hr (min. 4 hours per session)

Our Charges for Private apartment: $15/hr (min.4 hours)

The Job Scope of helper:

1. Sweeping OR vacuuming of entire unit
2. Mopping the entire unit
3. Dusting of furniture/wardrobes
4. Soaking and scrubbing of toilets
5. Cleaning of kitchen stove areas, cabinets and counter tops
6. Wiping of windows (whenever required)
7. Wiping of ceiling/stand fans (whenever required)
8. Laundry (washing/drying and folding of clothes

Professional Ironing Services available upon request

Our Team of experienced and reliable helpers will leave your home in the most neat &amp; clean condition within four hours.

For your kind information: We also provide local and PR helpers for part-time domestic help such as: cleaning (inclusive of washing of toilets), ironing, laundry on a daily, weekly or twice a week and monthly basis. Should you have functions, parties or event, please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to clean up your 'pre-party' hassle &amp; 'post-party' mess too!

Please feel free to call for further discussion/enquiries.

Kindly let me know the dates and frequency that you would require the helper to come, so that I may arrange accordingly.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Sharlani
SQUEEKY CLEANing SERVICES
Human Resource Executive
6415 1560 (Office)
8132 6037 (Mobile)

My mother-in-law interested to clean houses for people. Prefer AMK area cos she stays there. Her own house is also spick and span. Anyone interested, do PM me. Thanks
happy.gif

My mother-in-law interested to clean houses for people. Prefer AMK area cos she stays there. Her own house is also spick and span. Anyone interested, do PM me. Thanks
happy.gif

I am searching for part-time domestic helper who can help with housekeeping and cook dinner for us as well. Mon- Fri, timing can be arranged like 4pm-8pm? Anyone has any auntie to recommend, pl email me at kath_tan10!hotmail.com. I stay around Bt batok area.

I'm looking for a part time @ west coast area...once a week on sat or sun...3 hours for cleaning....anyone got good recommendations pls sms me at 97655915...not willing to pay agency fees....

have tried one filipino before, wah she takes her own sweet time...1 hr to iron 4 shirts and half a toilet... *faint*

hi, i'm looking for a part time auntie preferably local chinese auntie twice a week 3-4hrs on weekdays morning to start in Dec/Jan.
any good recommendation? Please PM or sms me 9336 9785.

Thanks!

i'm also looking for helper to work form 3-7pm Mon-Fri. location: clementi

if you ahve recommendation, pls PM. thanks!

<font face="segoe ui"> Hi im looking for one, im staying in Jurong...sat morning will be prefer or flexible either sat or sun...thanks</font>

Hi all,

I have one aunty to recommend. So far i've recommended her to my frens, no complains loh. If u still need her contact, pls pm me.
happy.gif

I strong recommend my current helper to all, she is chinese name Ah Juan, very good,reliable, hardworking and inltelligent. one hr SGD$10/hr min 4hrs hp:9890 3477 (Chinese Speaking)

Hi!

My mum is a part time cleaner. She is bery meticulous and hardworking. Mummies from here have like her and she has been working for some for coming a year.

She work in Bt Panjang oni. Preferably weekdays as weekends that when we are back to her hse.
happy.gif

PM if interested.

Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a part time maid as well for Tampines area. Looking to start either mid Nov or early December. Any recommendation?

Thanks.

Hi, I looking for a part-time cleaner. Anyone who has one to introduce please pm me.

I'm staying at kovan (Hougang centre).

Preferably on Weekdays.

Hi,is there any helper who is willing to come daily to my house to do sweeping and mopping, washing and ironing clothes. daily wkdays at 1.5hr? Im staying at hougang. Having some issue with maid, sigh...

hi there,
im looking for a part time cleaner who is willing to come during weekdays for 2 hrs at Bukit Batok. just need to vacumm, mop and do laundry. staying in a 3 rm flat so wont need her for 4 hrs! :p

anyone u can recommend?

Hi,

I am staying in AMK. looking for good and reliable helper.

Can you PM me the details?
i.e. the hourly rate, chores they will do , what are the things we need to provide?

Also looking for permanent pt cleaner to come once or twice a month for 3hrs per trip. Staying Hougang near Buangkok mrt. Pls PM if you have any.

i'm looking for someone to do spring cleaning in the eunos area. required to clean windows, maybe wash curtains, wipe down the kitchen cupboards and walls.

Part-time maid weekly/bi-weekly on Saturday afternoon 12.00pm to 4.00pm or Sunday Morning. 8.30am to 12.30pm. $10/Hr. I am a person very particular in cleaning. Any recommendation? May reach me at [email protected]

I am looking for part time cleaner to do sweeping and mopping, clean window and furniture, and ironing clothes on bi-weekly basis.

I stay Yishun near Chong Pang. Prefer can come on weekdays night 7pm onwards, or Sat morning, is 3 room flat so expect 4 hours should be enough.

Pls email me at [email protected], thanks.

Hi

looking for p/t cleaner at bt batok central. To do general cleaning n ironing.
If anyone has any recommendations, pls PM me. Thanks.

looking for part time cleaner to do flexi hour cleaning in jurong west blk 665B, any aunty have free time on hand to come in as and when she can and need not fix number of hours or day or time, just to keep the house clean and tidy and ironing. She is free to come as and when she can.

contact 90925010

Hi,

Im looking for part time cleaner twice a month. Particular with clealiness. Must be fast and detail.

Details as follow.

Time : Sunday, 9.30am - 12.30pm (3hrs)
Payment : $12/hr

Required to complete in 3hrs.
-----------------------------
2 Bathroom
- Clean and scrub wall/floor tiles
- Clean and scrub toilet bowl/basin/table top/tap
- Clean and scrub shower screen
- Polish mirror
- Must wipe dry the floor/table top after cleaning

Kitchen/Service yard (very small kitchen)
- Clean and scrub wall/floor tiles
- Clean stove/table top
- Clean and polish cabinet (upper portion is mirror)
- Wipe electrical appliance
- Clean and scrub sink/tap

Living room/3 bedroom
- Vacuum / Mop
- Wipe all furniture, display &amp; dinning light(very min. furniture and display in my hse)
- Wipe feature wall in living room
- Polish miiror in living room (alt. week)

NO ironing, laundry and change of bedsheet required.

Must know what detergent to use for the different surfaces.

Please email me @ [email protected] if you have someone to intro (no PRC thank you)
happy.gif

Back