Looking for part time maid to do just ironing and wiping. Anyone???

Hi All,
Do take note for jurong mummies, just in case anyone recommend this cleaning lady "Qiao Er" in jurong area. She actually spend total of 12hrs ($120) cleaning my house. She took total of 2days to clean as day 1 she cant finish. Her cleaning is quite clean but she likes to take her own sweet time. Do thing a bit messy and like to do double job. Both of the days i have to help her keep the stuff she use for cleaning like newspaper, vacuum, pails and etc. Have to teach her how to mop the floor too as she mop and step again then mop again and again.

<u><font size="+2">Looking for Part-Time Helper</font></u>

Rates : $10-$12 per hr (Max 4hrs)
Job Scope : Cleaning of One (01) bedroom and Marketing

Please contact Linda @91458764

Hi ironlady 122 - you DO NOT accept PM so how to PM you here?! Anyway - what's your rates for doing just ironing - either once a week or once every fortnight? Thanks

Hi Josie, so sorry - did not realise I have not enabled PM function - have since rectified that. Could you PM me your contact details or email [email protected]. (we cannot sell services over the forum). Thanks much!

Hi,
I'm looking at 3rd week of Oct 11. For twice a week.

Rates : $10- hr (Max 5hrs)
Time: 1pm onwards

just to keep the house clean and tidy and ironing requested.

PM me.

Thanks

Need part time helper, any recommendation? Weekly basis... 3-4 hours, $10-$12 per hour.

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Hi,

Am looking for a part-time cleaning lady in Yishun area. Requires her at least twice a week for 3 hrs per session or 4 hours weekly. Am very particular about cleanliness, so she must be one who is thorough &amp; detailed in her cleaning. Do not need her to change the bed linen &amp; do cooking.

Pls pm me if there's any good recommendations &amp; no PRC please. Thanks!

looking for perm part-time maid for weekly cleaning @ sengkang, appreciate your PM if got good recommendation thanks =)

Hi,

I've a local male cleaner currently cleaning up my plc trice a week, 4 hrs per session. He has been doing a fantastic job. It's $10/hr + transport $5. I've gotten his contact through some middleman. You could call him directly for rates.

Interested mummies PM me for his contact pls.

Hi,
Anyone has a PT cleaner to recommend who stays around Holland/Queenstown/Clementi. I'm looking at 3 hours of Sunday mornings cleaning of a 3 room flat. No ironing required but must be thorough in the cleanings. $10-$12/hr

Any part time domestic helper for recommendation in Hougang area?

Also looking for Spring Cleaning services in Hougang area...

I am looking for part-time maid for weekdays in Punggol. Please PM me if you have good recommendations. Prefer locals/PRs. Thanks!

My mum engaged a part time cleaner from Part Time Cleaner Singapore recently ever since i gave birth. The cleaner is singaporean and she do all the cleaning and ironing for me. They are company based so the location wise shouldnt be a problem. You guys can try because their service delivered quite ok one...

L00king for part time helper, once a week basis, 3-4 hours, $10-$12 per hour, near Tiong Bahru mrt, 3-room HDB, PM me or sms @ 91859551...
Thanks!

Hi, We are an indian couple looking for part time maid for cooking. Area - TAMAN JURONG. Please let us know if there is any such person.

<font color="0000ff">Part-Time Ironing Help needed 2x a week, 2 hours per session.

Holland Village area
</font>

Am looking for Part-time Helper for Jurong West (Near Boon Lay MRT).

2 times a week x 3hrs @$10/hr
or
3 times a week x 2hrs @$12/hr

Know of any good ones to recommend?

from Aug12.

Pls call: 91250960

Hi,

If you would like to get part-timer cleaner around the East area, do give Joreen a call for a discussion. She is an experienced cleaner and can help taking care of babies or children. She is a Singaporean.

Her Hp number is 91703743.

Hi,

Can give my part time cleaner Ah Mei a call @ 9891 7138.
Chinese speaking. Been using her for the past 3 months, no complaints.

Hi, I'm looking for a PT cleaner for my hme at punggol, prefer weekend sat morning.
If got any, pls recommend or pm me.. thanks

Hi,

I need a part-time help for cleaning &amp; ironing every Saturday afternoon at Bukit Panjang. Please sms me at 97582566.
Thank you

I'm looking for someone to just adhoc come over and clean my place for me maybe once a month (not fixed). I'm not looking for those perm part-time kind.

I prefer adhoc as I usually do the cleaning myself but may require more detailed cleaning to be done once every month.

Anyone has reccomendations? Please pm me.

for part time cleaner, you can contact irene @ 98595244. msian married to singapore. 100% reliable.i am not getting any commission, just sharing cos i've gone thru the same headache before!

she is flexible with infrequent / non-permanent requests. you can work out rates with her.

I am lookinf for a reliable Part Time helper to clean my house every alternate weekend.
I am staying at Bishan, the most important factor: the helper has to be reliable, she comes every alternate weekend either Sat but prefer Sunday from 11 to 3pm, 4 hours at S$50 to do:

- Washing of two toilets
- dust and clean all the cabinets, etc
- sweep and mop the entire house
- Wipe furnitures / sofa
- clean/wash standing fans
- clean all windows interior
- Iron about 10 pieces of clothings

Please PM if you have any good recommendation and truly appreciate your help. Thanks

Hi all Mummies, I am providing cleaning services. Ad hoc or weekly also can discuss. SMS me at 91308554.

Hi all,

I'm currently using back ah Qing a china lady which I have used her wh my maid take home leave.
I must say she is really very good , her cleaning is superb and work very fast too. She is not calculative type and very helpful n friendly personality. I highly recommend her ;)

Her contact is 8136 6123. Happy sharing ;)

Back