Looking for Part Time confinement nanny

Selena

My EDD is 16 Feb 18 which is CNY. Most likely will be delivering via c-sect as my first birth was c-sect. So could be delivering in Jan.

I am looking for a day time confinement nanny to do mostly washing, bathing and taking care of baby. Ok if cannot cook as I can still order confinement tingkat. Chinese/Malay but must have experience in taking care of babies. I stay in Clementi. Thanks.

My EDD is 16 Feb 18 which is CNY. Most likely will be delivering via c-sect as my first birth was c-sect. So could be delivering in Jan.

I am looking for a day time confinement nanny to do mostly washing, bathing and taking care of baby. Ok if cannot cook as I can still order confinement tingkat. Chinese/Malay but must have experience in taking care of babies. I stay in Clementi. Thanks.
Hi Selena,

Would you be keen to consider a stay out CL?

Hi, instead Part Time Nanny, do you want to consider Full time confinement lady? I had c-sect in March tis year, and i thot i could take care of Baby. But luckily change my mind, i got a confinement lady. You need to rest as much as you can after delivery. If not, got after effects when confinement is not done properly. You can check tis lady out at her Spore Hp 81643911. She is a Msian, stays in JB. Have a smooth pregnancy and enjoy the journey. She cooks confinement food, boil red dates drink daily, cooks for my hubby too. She is experience with babies.

Hi mommy, I like to recommend my confinement lady, aunty ah nee to you. She's from Malaysia with aged 53 and have about 10 years experience as a CL ( if im not mistaken ). By the way, she is good, experience and truly love and patient with baby. You may contact her to this number, +601136539563.

Back