Looking for Fertility Massage

Hi, JYJC! I am visiting a salon at Clementi area that offers fertility massage. Many successful stories i heard of. Massage is very comfortable and often enjoy it. The masseur is v knowledgeable and will advise you what food to take/drink etc. After signing up the package and in event we got preggy, they can keep the package for post natal care. The masseur i am with is nice and non hardselling kind. She told me she used to be sinseh from China. Bt cos they dun earn as much, she is here with her skillset. Let me know if you are interested with more details. :)

Hi JYJC, i was trying to conceive for the past 3 years. I had tried many therapists to help boost my chance of pregnancy. Last year, I was recommended by a friend to this masseur (fazz) from My Belly Therapy. Got a trial 1st to test the masseur. 1st time, superb. My body felt so relaxed and she did some techniques to my tummy which was quite pleasing. Surprisingly, my menses came but it was more smooth. It used to be like 2 days then stop. then another 1 day. then stop then 3 days. something like that. After the massage, no more stops. it was a regular 7 days straight. Took a package of 4. Before my 4th massage, hey, I found out I was pregnant. Fazz also gave me tips on some do's and don'ts when trying to conceive. You can try My Belly Therapy. I think their facebook is still active. Wish you all the best!

Back