Little Skool House / Wiggle Learners

Hi Anastasia,

Did u put ur kid at either one of the school? I want to put my boy in Little Skool House but no pl for him. I have not find out more abt Wiggle Learners. How abt u?

Thks

Hi Katherine

U mean Little Skool House is full? How old is your boy? I intend to send my boy in August and last time when I enquired, they say I can register him in June/ July, shouldnt have any prob with place.

Hi Sarah,

My boy is 26mths. I went down n called them, they told me no more place for 3hrs prog. Mayb we are asking for different programs. U intend to send ur boy to which class?

I thght of sending him to 3hrs prog b4 I enrol him to full day CC

Anybody send their children to Little Skool House @ Orchid Country Club? Any feedback on the school?

Anybody sent your children to Little Skool house at Toa Payoh Lorong 1?
Can share with me how is it like?
Heard that it's newly opened recently in May08?
Tks!
happy.gif

Any more feedback on LSH at the hub? Thinking of sending my girl there when she turns 18mths next year...

Hello!
Anyone can share on the effectiveness of the little skool house cirriculum that is literature based, and how does it improve your child's development?

Currently reviewing to enrol my 24 month old boy at Little Skool House Mountbatten. Very new, just opened in Nov. I spoke to the teachers in the toddlers class, pretty committed and caring.

Hi Dee,

Did you enrol your kid at little skool house mountbatten? I'm thinking of putting my baby there too. Any feedbacks is appreciated.

Thank you

I have just enrolled my daughter at LSH Tampines. The facilities is superb and so far teachers and principal are very nice.

Hi Dazzle

Dun know if u will be back to this thread? Cant PM u as U do not accept PM

Have u enrol your baby to Mountbatten Little Skool House? If so, are u still there ?? Any feedback for the skool, teachers, etc..

Any mummies have any feedback on Mountbatten Branch , pls share your feedback as I m confused which childcare to put my boy in..

Thank you

Hi Mummies,

I have encountered very bad experiences with the LSH management and LSH @ PG after the vp that set up the centre left.

When I called the HEadquarters last yr end for some feedback, I was giving my feedback to the receptionist! She told me there are no one else available

There after then only did the temp principle (she is the one fr Mtbatten) squeeze part of her precious time to meet me.

They had a new tr then and I found her not too innovative and fun loving and come on too strongly with the children. My child also had problem, refusing to go to sch The notices were always sent 3 days before the event!

This yr, the new priciple is so high handed. I had some concerns reg the new curriculum but she didnt have time to meet instead I have to call. I was trying to find out about the new gym class for the children and will like to have a preview. But i was flatly refuse stating its the policy bet the centre and the gym centre. What rubbish! And preview is when the children have progressed! How would I know!

The communication bet parents and teachers is also very lousy. My child is in the centre for 7 months but there was no review on child progress.I receive no protfolio of her work too! And if you dont ask the trs dont tell!

For a premium price centre, the std is very low. Of cos i am not reffering to the basic which so far the centre is relatively clean and the food is quite acceptable.

Hi,

Anyone feedback on LSH@ Arena COuntry Club?
Understand is quite a new centre, intend to put my girl there?

ANyone can share the School fees?

Back