Listeria

SarangSsang

Hello Everyone, I Have A Concern To Voice Regarding Listeria. I Actually Had A Craving For The Hawker Centre Mee Siam And Without Thinking I Actually Bought And Ate It. After A While I Realised That The Noodled Were Cold. You Know How Hawker Vendors Keep Them Out In Display For Long Hours Without Any Heating System So Would There Be Bacteria In The Noodles. I Am Worried Do I Have Chancing Of Contracting Listeria Since I Had The Noodled Cold Without Re Heating.

Hope To Hear Reassuring Insights From You Guys. Getting Worried For My Baby's Safety :(

Hello Everyone, I Have A Concern To Voice Regarding Listeria. I Actually Had A Craving For The Hawker Centre Mee Siam And Without Thinking I Actually Bought And Ate It. After A While I Realised That The Noodled Were Cold. You Know How Hawker Vendors Keep Them Out In Display For Long Hours Without Any Heating System So Would There Be Bacteria In The Noodles. I Am Worried Do I Have Chancing Of Contracting Listeria Since I Had The Noodled Cold Without Re Heating.

Hope To Hear Reassuring Insights From You Guys. Getting Worried For My Baby's Safety :(

Hello Sarang,

I just recovered frm mild food poisoning ( LS 4 times) from consuming grilled chicken chop (not fully cooked... some raw parts) from a restaurant at Suntec city ... anyway.. GP assure me that my baby will be fine.. cox the placenta act as a filter... so dun worry so much...

Thank You For Your Reply Mhopeful. It Was Really Reassuring :) Just Had A Doctor's Appt Everything Is Fine too ;) I Guess I Was Just Being Too Paranoid Heheh

Back