ligation

any mummy did ligation second day after natural delivery? Any uncomfort? pain? cramp? after that?? Thought of doing it but a friend told me she got cramps till cant get down bed...... now i am so worried! Pls advice.

Yes, I wish to hear opinion from other mummies too.
I had been on the pill on two years and realised I have been putting on weight...arrghs!

hi
I am thinking of tubal ligation.
Any one knows what is the cost?
How much can medi save deduct and if we can claim Medi shield insurance?

Regards
EA

Following this thread..

I also want to get my tubes tied after i give birth. Hope someone can share their experience

I had done my ligation few years back. Day surgery fast and simple.
Thanks God everything is so far so good. Have been hearing too many stuffs about ligation and their effects.
I did it at KKH.

Thanks God everything is so far so good. Have been hearing too many stuffs about ligation and their effects.
I did it at KKH.
Any changes in your monthly period?

can ligation be done right after birth?
I read that it can be done right after taking out the baby by c-section before the doc stitch you up. This is what i plan to do since i have to go through c-sec. 2 birds, 1 stone :p

For normal birth, they say can do the next day.. This is what i read. Someone pls correct me if i am wrong..

There are videos on youtube -- kinda gross but it's good to know what they will do to you..

I did it at KKH.

Hi mummy, i am going for my surgery next week. can you share how long is the procedure and etc? I am kind of being nervous and afraid i might chicken out.

Back