Late...CM..BFN!

Elle191

Hi there... I am new here and recently trying...

I am 25days cycle and usually very accurate however this time round, I am 3 days late and been having a lot of EWCM - CCM... tested 2 days ago with 2 different kits (guardian & fortel) both came up negative...

I've been having unusual fainting spells...had about 4 times for the last 3 weeks which is very weird. Been quite bloated and having period-like cramps for the last few days. I didn't had much pregnancy symptoms except for being very gassy, bloated and tired almost every half day (which I thought was probably due to PMS)..

Today marks my CD29, very very sleepy, tired and dizzy...stomach feels very bloated and hard...

Could it still be possible that I'm expecting or its probably just a delayed period?

hello! i had similar symptoms (dizzy, bloating, menses like cramps) too. so when i tested 4 days after i was late, i have gotten a BFN so i went along thinking that this is just a normal late period. My period is usually very on-time or the most late for 3-4 days. so by day 9 im still having cramps but no menses, i went to test again. and gotten my BFP this time! :)

it could be possible that the HCG level in ur urine is not enough to be detected when u tested few days ago. wait for a week and then test again.

Good luck! :)

Back