June 2018 Mummies and Babies!

Im still looking around, which area do u all stay? Im at yishun, went to lawrence ang for #1, didnt quite like. Saw a lot of bad reviews but my girlfriend went to him for her twins n said he is v good. Im giving second thoughts

Im still looking around, which area do u all stay? Im at yishun, went to lawrence ang for #1, didnt quite like. Saw a lot of bad reviews but my girlfriend went to him for her twins n said he is v good. Im giving second thoughts

i am not local. not sure who is good. still surveying, but would like to do a first scan to check if the embryo implant in the right position. have any of you done your first scan?

I am week 5 yesterday. My due date is 6/6/2018. I got pregnant from ivf. Have scheduled an appointment on week 6 too.

I am week 5 yesterday. My due date is 6/6/2018. I got pregnant from ivf. Have scheduled an appointment on week 6 too.

Me also ivf. I'm going back to collect medications later.

How do u know your edd before your appt?

Last edited:
Docs only want to see me after 7 weeks haha. So i only can wait patiently

Yeah, its an exciting journey for us. this is my first time pregnant, it has been a long journey for me. let's share if you girls have any symptoms during this first few weeks of pregnancy, any food that we should take more or less...

Yeah, its an exciting journey for us. this is my first time pregnant, it has been a long journey for me. let's share if you girls have any symptoms during this first few weeks of pregnancy, any food that we should take more or less...

Im already going to the toilet very frequently n having nausea. :(

Hello! Tested positive yesterday. Tested three times because I had a negative test last Saturday. Thankfully it’s three positive tests. Had a miscarriage at week 9 on my first pregnancy in July. This is my second try. Guess what my gynae said is somewhat true. She said it’s easier to get pregnant within the first few months after miscarriage. :)

Wish myself and everyone a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Hello! Tested positive yesterday. Tested three times because I had a negative test last Saturday. Thankfully it’s three positive tests. Had a miscarriage at week 9 on my first pregnancy in July. This is my second try. Guess what my gynae said is somewhat true. She said it’s easier to get pregnant within the first few months after miscarriage. :)

Wish myself and everyone a smooth pregnancy ahead!

Hi hi i also had a mc in july at 4 weeks. Tested two times last monday and today tested again to double sure baby still here HAHAHA

Hi hi i also had a mc in july at 4 weeks. Tested two times last monday and today tested again to double sure baby still here HAHAHA

Oh wow! Glad to find someone like me. You must have felt some kind of relief when this one go past week 4. I guess after the miscarriage I had more worries than excitement. Can’t wait for it to go past 9 weeks and 12 weeks then I can be less worried.

Have you told your family? My husband and I also going to wait until 3 months then let our families know. Unlike last time, when we happily announce on week 5 and then had to announce the miscarriage weeks after that.

Oh wow! Glad to find someone like me. You must have felt some kind of relief when this one go past week 4. I guess after the miscarriage I had more worries than excitement. Can’t wait for it to go past 9 weeks and 12 weeks then I can be less worried.

Have you told your family? My husband and I also going to wait until 3 months then let our families know. Unlike last time, when we happily announce on week 5 and then had to announce the miscarriage weeks after that.

Im only intending to tell after i know the gender and detailed scan. To be safe this round.

Is there a facebook group of sg june babies?

My due date is on 6june too! Had my first appointment on wed with Dr Lee Keen Whye at Gleneagles, very fatherly and detailed. Next scan will be on my 8th week to see baby's heartbeat, can't wait! :)

Is there a facebook group of sg june babies?

My due date is on 6june too! Had my first appointment on wed with Dr Lee Keen Whye at Gleneagles, very fatherly and detailed. Next scan will be on my 8th week to see baby's heartbeat, can't wait! :)
yes there is a facebook group. June EDD SG mummies.. you should be able to find it. if you want to be in the whatsapp group, you can PM me there. there is a post on that

Back