JULY 2018

Woah!
Papa doesn’t know yet?
Okie when you ready, PM me k.

I’m with Prof John Tee at KKH Private Suite.

He delivered a few babies in my family.

Hi dear, I've message you to add me up :)

Hub just got to know about it when I really fall sick last few days.. haha!

Hello all! Can I check if u all drink any milk now for calcium? If so, do U drink normal Magnolia fresh milk or those milk powder ones?

Hello all! Can I check if u all drink any milk now for calcium? If so, do U drink normal Magnolia fresh milk or those milk powder ones?
I drank Anmum maternal during 3rd trimester for #1. Not really necessary but you can try a variety and see if the taste appeals to you.

Hi Shy_bun,

Is the whatsapp group still active? Some of us was not in even after we PM you to add.

Just wondering whether it's active.. And if anyone else who are in the whatsapp group and read this, maybe you want to help update shy_bun regards to a lot more mummies here wanting to join the group. :)

Hello All ,Glad to Join in this group :) I am in 5.2 Week.. Have anyone went for Ultrasound already .? I dis a ultrasound in KKH yesterday. could only see the gestational Sac in US.

Hi Shy_bun,

Is the whatsapp group still active? Some of us was not in even after we PM you to add.

Just wondering whether it's active.. And if anyone else who are in the whatsapp group and read this, maybe you want to help update shy_bun regards to a lot more mummies here wanting to join the group. :)

Agree. No response for a few days already.

Hi all!

Went to see doc on Thursday and am at 6 weeks :) When hubby and i saw the gestational sac, we gasp as we finally sunk into reality that I am pregnant.

@shy_bun have pm-ed you. Would like to join the WhatsApp group :) thank you.

Hello everyone..

Just tested positive on Friday noon...

Now only 4w5d..

Will only make appt see my gynae in another 2 weeks time..

2nd time mummy liao.. so not so gan chiong le.. hehe..

Hello everyone..

Now only 4w5d..

I too ganchiong..4w g
Hello everyone..

Now only 4w5d..

Congrats !! Have created a grp chat. Let me know if Keen to join

Hello, I just found out that I'm pregnant last Thursday, Friday confirmed with blood test, currently according to menses day i'm Week 4, day 4 today. Before I know about my BFP, I have quite abit of symptoms but now it seems to be dying off soon. Is it normal?

Hello, I just found out that I'm pregnant last Thursday, Friday confirmed with blood test, currently according to menses day i'm Week 4, day 4 today. Before I know about my BFP, I have quite abit of symptoms but now it seems to be dying off soon. Is it normal?

I also found out I am preg last Wed.. my blood test result haven come back to me yet.. what symptoms do you have ?

I also found out I am preg last Wed.. my blood test result haven come back to me yet.. what symptoms do you have ?

Your blood test took so long? It's usually within a day right? My symptoms are like my PMS symptoms. Bloated, sore boobs, nausea, decrease of appetite, fatigue. But I wasn't so tired today despite waking up earlier than usual. My nausea wasn't so bad anymore too. But my morning appetite was still bad.

Your blood test took so long? It's usually within a day right? My symptoms are like my PMS symptoms. Bloated, sore boobs, nausea, decrease of appetite, fatigue. But I wasn't so tired today despite waking up earlier than usual. My nausea wasn't so bad anymore too. But my morning appetite was still bad.

Also duno :( I also worry.. I zero symptoms leh.. ha

Hi all! Just got tested today. Maybe in week 6 now. As I am a first time mum now the dilemma is to go where for first gynae check. Hope to get some valuable input

Hi all! Just got tested today. Maybe in week 6 now. As I am a first time mum now the dilemma is to go where for first gynae check. Hope to get some valuable input

Where you want to be? Government hospital or private? You can also go Polyclinic to get another check to double confirm your pregnancy then they will refer you to a gynae at your selected government hospital. 1st check up at hospital usually is heartbeat scan, usually at week 7 above.

I'm going my 1st appt in mid dec at 8weeks. :)

Private wise I'm not sure, cause I only take government hospital.

I guess it's normal. I do have the PMS symptom. fatigue. my worst now was bad nausea and easily smell stings where else nothing smelly around me. hahaha! bad MS I had.. I wish my MS reducing soon..

Since it's early stage, it's still fragile dear, do take care of your food intake.. google what you can and what you can't for early stage.. :)

Where you want to be? Government hospital or private? You can also go Polyclinic to get another check to double confirm your pregnancy then they will refer you to a gynae at your selected government hospital. 1st check up at hospital usually is heartbeat scan, usually at week 7 above.

I'm going my 1st appt in mid dec at 8weeks. :)

Private wise I'm not sure, cause I only take government hospital.
Thanks for the reply! If go poly and they refer it will be subsidised patient? Is the timespan between getting the referral to the actual visit at gov hospital long?

Btw I don't mind to be in the WhatsApp group too!

Can PM me to join the chatgrp
Hello all! I’m now about 6 weeks, edd mid July I had red spotting last week before my first appointment on 4/12, so I went to A&E NUH waited for 2.5 hours. The doc said everything is ok no active bleeding gave me a jab on my butt, progesterone 10mg and 3 days mc. Yesterday I back to work and i was bleeding again :( this time round was heavier flow and more cramps, I did not go to A&E again as the doc said to only go again when I wet three pads full! Very not professional! So I went to a private gynae and he gave a another jab and higher dosage of progesterone. He said the dosage given by NUH is definitely not enough. I hate the feeling of uncertainty but i managed to see the little sesame seed from ultrascan and it has a heartbeat!
I’m given one more day mc today :( I have many work on hand I hope I can go back to normal daily routine soon.
It’s a tough start but must still stay hopeful. If any of you feeling uncertain especially if you have any pink or red discharge, just go and see doc, do take care all mummies to be!

Hello all! I’m now about 6 weeks, edd mid July I had red spotting last week before my first appointment on 4/12, so I went to A&E NUH waited for 2.5 hours. The doc said everything is ok no active bleeding gave me a jab on my butt, progesterone 10mg and 3 days mc. Yesterday I back to work and i was bleeding again :( this time round was heavier flow and more cramps, I did not go to A&E again as the doc said to only go again when I wet three pads full! Very not professional! So I went to a private gynae and he gave a another jab and higher dosage of progesterone. He said the dosage given by NUH is definitely not enough. I hate the feeling of uncertainty but i managed to see the little sesame seed from ultrascan and it has a heartbeat!
I’m given one more day mc today :( I have many work on hand I hope I can go back to normal daily routine soon.
It’s a tough start but must still stay hopeful. If any of you feeling uncertain especially if you have any pink or red discharge, just go and see doc, do take care all mummies to be!

hope you are better now...which week did y see your little seasame? I haven get to see my seasame seed and having cramp... you must really really try to bed rest as much as possible... how much is your flow? govt hosp very slow de.. try to let your boss know so that he or she understand? work can come later...

hope you are better now...which week did y see your little seasame? I haven get to see my seasame seed and having cramp... you must really really try to bed rest as much as possible... how much is your flow? govt hosp very slow de.. try to let your boss know so that he or she understand? work can come later...
I’m resting on bed today and now feeling better :) thank you! I went for the scan ytd, the scan showed the baby is 6w5days. The feeling of cramp is not fun at all as it affects work and will feel worried too. I’m quite an active person, I’m trying my very best to rest today and hopefully everything will be better when I back to work tmr. Ytd I saw a stream of blood during peeing, and when I wipe can see the red blood, it’s not those kind of heavy flow but the cramp is quite painful. Private is really so much faster, but the bill is double too. As long as everything is ok, all are worth it. My husband said should feedback to NUH that the doc advised not to go A&E only when there’s heavy flow until three pads are full =\

If you are not feeling good and still having cramps, should go see a doc. At least we will feel more secure after the check. It’s amazing to be able to listen to its heart beat! Do take care too :)

Thanks for the reply! If go poly and they refer it will be subsidised patient? Is the timespan between getting the referral to the actual visit at gov hospital long?

Btw I don't mind to be in the WhatsApp group too!

yes, once you go Poly you will be under subsidized patient if you choose GH. they will ask you to choose which government hospital you prefer.

Some said GH (government hospital) is slower than private, yes but sometimes. But money wise, private more expensive.
Those who can afford is good, but some are on financial commitment. Like me, I had cancer patient family member so to opt for private a big no for me no matter how good or fast it is.. :)

I went poly on my 5th week plus and appointment made in 3days. My 1st gynae appointment at NUH will be on my 8th weeks. advisable to have 1st scan to hear baby heartbeat after 6weeks if I'm not wrong. Too early go see Gynae also no point, cannot see or hear anything :(

Yours in NUH, my friend encounter in KKH.. They said A&E doctor take things easy. Different from appointment gynae. Hope everything goes smoothly for you dear. Please stay safe and don't be too active. Still in early stage, way fragile dear.. And don't stress2 about work okies.. :)

Thanks
Yours in NUH, my friend encounter in KKH.. They said A&E doctor take things easy. Different from appointment gynae. Hope everything goes smoothly for you dear. Please stay safe and don't be too active. Still in early stage, way fragile dear.. And don't stress2 about work okies.. :)
thanks so much for your encouragement, feels so great to talk to you all! I’m back to work today and everything seems ok till now hehe! My mil keep asking me to go private instead of NUH, so most slightly will be going to private if everything is ok after my next appointment at NUH. Jiayou everyone!

Hi Mummies,

My apologies to those who PM and did not get a reply.
I’ve been down with really bad MS.
Just to the hospital for drip two nights ago.

Glad to see another chat group set up. :)

Take care everyone.

For me the size is 3-4mm at 6w2d, so should be slightly bigger about 5-6mm? If you download the app e.g what to expect or pregnancy+ it will tells u the approximate size of the baby too.

Thanks! Shall download that app, I’m using ovia pregnancy app now. It’s not bad, u can dl and try too. During ytd’s scan at 6w5d, CRL is 7.9mm. So I’m wondering if it’s the normal size.

I’m resting on bed today and now feeling better :) thank you! I went for the scan ytd, the scan showed the baby is 6w5days. The feeling of cramp is not fun at all as it affects work and will feel worried too. I’m quite an active person, I’m trying my very best to rest today and hopefully everything will be better when I back to work tmr. Ytd I saw a stream of blood during peeing, and when I wipe can see the red blood, it’s not those kind of heavy flow but the cramp is quite painful. Private is really so much faster, but the bill is double too. As long as everything is ok, all are worth it. My husband said should feedback to NUH that the doc advised not to go A&E only when there’s heavy flow until three pads are full =\

Hello I just experienced something similar. I had quite heavy bleeding last week & intense cramps went kkh o&g I feel i didnt wait that long. So glad to see a sac and baby heartbeat, went again the next day as I passed 2 half a palm size clot. Was really freaking out. I felt kiasu but I just wanted to know if baby was fine. Glad he/she is. Doctor say my blood test showed hormone level was normal & miscarriage low but didnt know why i am bleeding hence she prescribed me hormone pills.

This is my 2nd baby. First one no bleeding at all & had normal pregnancy and delivery. 2nd appoinment next wed at nuh since my first born was there. Hope ur baby is fine

Hello I just experienced something similar. I had quite heavy bleeding last week & intense cramps went kkh o&g I feel i didnt wait that long. So glad to see a sac and baby heartbeat, went again the next day as I passed 2 half a palm size clot. Was really freaking out. I felt kiasu but I just wanted to know if baby was fine. Glad he/she is. Doctor say my blood test showed hormone level was normal & miscarriage low but didnt know why i am bleeding hence she prescribed me hormone pills.

This is my 2nd baby. First one no bleeding at all & had normal pregnancy and delivery. 2nd appoinment next wed at nuh since my first born was there. Hope ur baby is fine

Yea, My 1st also encounter bleeding twice.. Go to A&E, heartbeat all ok.. Its either I'm too active that point of time and carry heavy things..

Don't mind to ask, how everything in NUH so far your experience?

I'm having 2nd and considering for NUH..

Back