JULY 2018

hee, same here :) hello to you and baby! have you went for your first scan?

Nope. Not sure am I supposed to be in July 2018.. haha!

I took test yesterday, saw positive. Didn't inform any family member yet. hehe!

Last menses was in Oct 2017.

Am I supposed to be in July 2018 right?

Hehe ya! I was gan jiong cos I was ttc-ing for quite a while. First time mom?

Yes, first time mom !! this pregnancy caught me by surprise actually. so i a bit lost now. luckily got forums to bring us together! went for my first scan at 4 weeks with Dr. Woo Bit Hwa near my house. I found out just last Friday only. Then Dr. Woo said a bit early to scan but he wants to try and see if can see the sac and it is in the right position.. We did see a sac! he said he is quite positive it is the gestational sac, coz cannot see any other sacs around. but ask me go back 3 weeks later to double confirm. if 2nd ultrasound doesnt show the heartbeat in that sac, then the baby must be somewhere else. haha.

Nope. Not sure am I supposed to be in July 2018.. haha!

I took test yesterday, saw positive. Didn't inform any family member yet. hehe!

Last menses was in Oct 2017.

Am I supposed to be in July 2018 right?

my first day of my last menses is 12 Oct! :) So i used the app to calculate, is around mid July.

Yes, first time mom !! this pregnancy caught me by surprise actually. so i a bit lost now. luckily got forums to bring us together! went for my first scan at 4 weeks with Dr. Woo Bit Hwa near my house. I found out just last Friday only. Then Dr. Woo said a bit early to scan but he wants to try and see if can see the sac and it is in the right position.. We did see a sac! he said he is quite positive it is the gestational sac, coz cannot see any other sacs around. but ask me go back 3 weeks later to double confirm. if 2nd ultrasound doesnt show the heartbeat in that sac, then the baby must be somewhere else. haha.

Ya I'm a bit lost also#.#. I found out last Tues then I scaned last Friday and saw the little sac too. I'm scheduled to scan for heartbeat next week:) I'm so excited and nervous about everything that is going to come. Looking at food I can or cannot eat, hospital to deliver at, gynaes. But it might a bit too early meanwhile I just try to keep myself calm. * fingers crossed* everything to go smoothly for all of us!!

@DoubleQ i use a lot app coz first time dont know what is best. i use babycentre, what to expect, the bump, babybump pro, pregnancy calendar, and sprout. i like "the bump" personally.

each has their own good! some have 3D view, some have detailed explanation. haha. so, i'm using combination of app :X #kiasu

@Sharmin661 me too! every time want to eat some uncommon food (like leek), will try to google can eat or not first. haha. yea, good to feel i'm not alone in the "craziness" haha. my next appt is 9th Dec. the wait is horrible.. haha.

Ya I'm a bit lost also#.#. I found out last Tues then I scaned last Friday and saw the little sac too. I'm scheduled to scan for heartbeat next week:) I'm so excited and nervous about everything that is going to come. Looking at food I can or cannot eat, hospital to deliver at, gynaes. But it might a bit too early meanwhile I just try to keep myself calm. * fingers crossed* everything to go smoothly for all of us!!

Yea it sounds too early.. But you need to be careful on your food intake. Cause early stage is fragile dear.
Avoid certain food, fruits and drinks which can cause unwanted things happen. Also do not stress yourself, your emotion and stress level also play apart for this fragile stage.

Just tested?
I'm week 6 but this group didnt appear till now. Baby centre predicted EDD in early Jul.. could be a end June bb if it wants to come out early... haha. I havent see any gynae yet. 2nd bb so not gan cheong at all. Can't see bb hb till 7 week so taking my time . Hehe

morning sickness has kicked in for me. horrible feeling 24hrs a day..

Hi! I just found out on tuesday at night that Im pregnant! 2nd baby. Im not sure when my edd tho cos my menstrual cycle is long up till 48-50 days. Probably mid-end july. Congratulation everybody and may you have a healthy pregnancy throughout!!

I'm week 6 but this group didnt appear till now. Baby centre predicted EDD in early Jul.. could be a end June bb if it wants to come out early... haha. I havent see any gynae yet. 2nd bb so not gan cheong at all. Can't see bb hb till 7 week so taking my time . Hehe

I'm also in my wk 6 now. and the morning sickness is making me horrible too. Even feel like vomitting when taking train to work.

ya.. 2nd baby more relaxed...

Oh my.. one more day to week 6 for me! Does frequent meals help? Or smell lemon?

Hi everyone...
I just got my BFP this week but I found out so early, baby still cannot be seen.

Dr prescribe me Utrogestan to stabilise pregnancy. Anyone got that too?

Take care everyone!

Hi everyone,

I’ve created a WhatsApp group for July 2018 Mama.

You are welcome to join us.
Do drop me a PM so I can add you in.

I want!! :)

But not now I guess, cause none of my family member or even my husband know that I'm pregnant.. haha!
so if I have the group now, he will surely see my whatsapp.. haha!

Hi Mummies here,

Can share which hospital you opt for?

I'm still considering and would like to know more from you all.. The experience, feedback etc..

I want!! :)

But not now I guess, cause none of my family member or even my husband know that I'm pregnant.. haha!
so if I have the group now, he will surely see my whatsapp.. haha!

Woah!
Papa doesn’t know yet?
Okie when you ready, PM me k.

I’m with Prof John Tee at KKH Private Suite.

He delivered a few babies in my family.

Hello:) I’m 5 weeks I think.. I saw the gynae last week and she says I’m at week 4 instead of week5 based on my last menstrual date. So EDD should be mid July or so. First pregnancy Can I join the chat too?:)

Same here... almost fainted. Had to squat down n no one gave me a seat. :(

mummies like us in the first trimester feels so weak at times, but because there is no tummy yet, nobody is giving seats to us.. boohoo.. I'm approaching wk 6, so scared of morning sickness!! i'm having real bad gastric now. i have sensitive scalp too, felt like the hair is tied up in a tight ponytail all day like that. >< trying googling and realise is one of the not so common symptoms. haha.

Hi everyone,

I’ve created a WhatsApp group for July 2018 Mama.

You are welcome to join us.
Do drop me a PM so I can add you in.

hi, @shy_bun i've PM you my mobile. hehe thanks !

Hi all mummies, I'm joining mummy forum for the first time too!
I'm 5 weeks too. Did my first scan last week.
Currently not much symptom except for feeling tired and very dry lips.

How do i join the Whatsapp group?

Back