Jan 2019 Mummies

Hi all!

I am currently pregnant with my no3. Edd 12 Jan 2019! Having bad morning sickness totally different from my previous 2 pregnancies.

Hello, I am also with no3, Edd 18th jan. Feeling extremely tired and super gassy. Everyday feel like just lying down on the bed..
let’s hope we’ll get past this phase soon!

Hi all!

I am currently pregnant with my no3. Edd 12 Jan 2019! Having bad morning sickness totally different from my previous 2 pregnancies.

Hello, I am also with no3, Edd 18th jan. Feeling extremely tired and super gassy. Everyday feel like just lying down on the bed..
let’s hope we’ll get past this phase soon!

Hello there, just want to start a new thread for Jan 2019 mummies!
I just got my positive test and EDD with the app is 6 Jan, would be visiting gynae this sat to confirm EDD better hahaha :)
Let's start a whatsapp group soon!
Yes! Pls pm me if u like to join the WhatsApp grp!
Okie :) Mummies-to-be if you have not been added in the first whatsapp grp but wld like to be part of a grp, do PM ur number and I’ll see if we can start a 2nd grp :)
hey I would like that! Please add me to the group, my number is 91919560. Thanks!

Hi! Is anyone trying for a VBAC in 2018/19? I’m due Jan 19 and am hoping to have a VBAC. Would be great to find some support... most of my friends either did all natural or once they had a C-section they continued with C-sec. PM me pls!
:)

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you

hello my edd is on 19 Jan 2019! as this is my first child, hope to gain more knowledge from you guys here :)
btw, any recommendations for confinement nanny? thanks!

Hi ladies;

I did not manage to be added into any watsapp group.

So I will start one new chatgroup. Anyone keen can pm me. Looking at max 10 moms.

Congrats!
May I know what is the gender of ur 2 other kids?

I’m also preggy with my no3 now, edd 17 jan 2019. I’m hoping for a baby gal as my 1st n 2nd are boys.
Hi , I am same as you. this is my no3 and elder 2 was boy...my EDD is 5 Jan.
WOuld like to join in whatsapps grp....can pm me. TIA!

Hey ladies to those with similar EDD as me mid Jan, are you still considering have confinement lady? Because ours sure hit the CNY period and surcharge is really ex. I've asked around, all around $4K. What do you ladies think? Still necessary ?

Hey ladies to those with similar EDD as me mid Jan, are you still considering have confinement lady? Because ours sure hit the CNY period and surcharge is really ex. I've asked around, all around $4K. What do you ladies think? Still necessary ?

I think some money can’t be saved, unless your relative/ mother/ mil can help u with ur confinement.

I like to ask for those who are not first-time mummy here, do u have your confinement on your own? Is it very tough or really must have a confinement lady?

Hi all mummies, my EDD is 24/01/2019.
It is my first and We are very excited but also so scared! If any mummies can add me into a WA group, greatly greatly appreciated! :) 94311376 is my number!

I like to ask for those who are not first-time mummy here, do u have your confinement on your own? Is it very tough or really must have a confinement lady?

A confinement lady would prepare your food, your herbal bath and look after the newborn. This would be my third child but I will still be engaging a confinement lady.

I deliver via c sect so the first few days are tough for me to move around, let alone bathe and take care of my baby. Or to cook for myself.

if you don't have other helping hands, having a confinement lady will be a great decision. u need the rest and will be too busy handling new things in your life emotionally and physically. e.g. breastfeeding..handling newborn..preparing 1 month party..abiding by confinement rules.. someone taking the night shift really helped me a lot.

Hello :) I’m new to this group! I’m expecting my first baby and first trimester has been terrible and horrible for me.
I hardly get to sleep and lost almost eight KGs ever since I pregnant. Been to A&E for three times. My Gynae said could be due to work stress.
Any mummy encounter the same situation as me? Also is there a group chat I can join to have more opinion from all mummies?

Hi gals!!

First time Mummy... edd 18th jan.
Gynae Dr Hong Sze Ching from Mt Alvernia.

Wana check if any of the mum in this thread smokes? And how to you quit during this few mths.

Hi gals!!

Wana check if any of the mum in this thread smokes? And how to you quit during this few mths.
Hi there.
I used to be a smoker for many years. But once I got tested I'm pregnant, I've stop smoking since. It's been more then 1.5 months now. I'm not sure if that's a mother instinct or what, I just stop. And don't think about it.

Hi gals!!

Hi there, I don't smoke but I have friends who are quite heavy smokers.

One of them was pregnant twice and for both pregnancies, she just stopped cold turkey. She said she just did not crave for cigarettes anymore. But both times, she went back to smoking after delivering.

Her second kid is 6 years old and she is still smoking now.

Hello :) I’m new to this group! I’m expecting my first baby and first trimester has been terrible and horrible for me.
I hardly get to sleep and lost almost eight KGs ever since I pregnant. Been to A&E for three times. My Gynae said could be due to work stress.
Any mummy encounter the same situation as me? Also is there a group chat I can join to have more opinion from all mummies?
Some pregnant ladies get very bad morning sickness especially during the first trimester. Quite a few friends of mine lost about 3 to 5 kg as they could hardly keep their food down.

Personally, I have had a few nights where I could not sleep so far but it's just a few occasions.

It must be very exhausting for you. Hopefully it would ease off for you as you progress to the second trimester. Jiayou!

Hi there.
I used to be a smoker for many years. But once I got tested I'm pregnant, I've stop smoking since. It's been more then 1.5 months now. I'm not sure if that's a mother instinct or what, I just stop. And don't think about it.

Hi!
Hmm I need to buck up. A month have past I can only cut down to 2-3 sticks per day, but not totally. Hope I can stop soon!

Hi there, I don't smoke but I have friends who are quite heavy smokers.

One of them was pregnant twice and for both pregnancies, she just stopped cold turkey. She said she just did not crave for cigarettes anymore. But both times, she went back to smoking after delivering.

Her second kid is 6 years old and she is still smoking now.

Ah .. the problem is I do have crave after meals .. which I can’t seems to stop as of now. Hope I can start to find the smell of ciggie disgusting to stop totally... thanks for sharing ...

Hi!
Hmm I need to buck up. A month have past I can only cut down to 2-3 sticks per day, but not totally. Hope I can stop soon!

Good luck to you. I guess partner's support is important too. Or also I saw a video on how the baby get affected when we smoke. It's kinda scary. Good luck :)

Hi Parents, passionate about your child's development? We would love your input into an amazing tool we are building focused on learning through playing-http://bloombox.strikingly.com/

Hi all, may I check if you have engaged your confinement nanny? If so, can share which agency you engaged? Thank you.

I didn’t use any agency. Engaged a confinement lady based on friend’s recommendation. It appears that like many highly recommended confinement ladies are booked for Jan 2019 by now though. So it may be worthwhile to invest in some time now to look for one.

I understand that even within agencies, there will be confinement ladies who are more sought after and booked first.

Dear fellow mummies,

My name is Jin. This is my 2nd pregnancy EDD 18/1. Please help to add me into whatsapp grp hp 98388988 as i need some motivation n encouragement from fellow mummies. Ive been mostly bed ridden for almost 3months alrdy. Lost 7kgs. Suffering from severe morning sickness which i had it at my first preg too. But this time was so much worst.

Hope can be more positive and help mummies that are gng thru tough times like me. Thank you

I didn’t use any agency. Engaged a confinement lady based on friend’s recommendation. It appears that like many highly recommended confinement ladies are booked for Jan 2019 by now though. So it may be worthwhile to invest in some time now to look for one.

I understand that even within agencies, there will be confinement ladies who are more sought after and booked first.
Hi Shin, able to share how much to engage freelance confinement nanny? Thank you.

Hi mummies, is anyone interested to sign up for maternity/ newborn shoot together? If we get 5-10 sign ups we will be able to get a better rate

Hello hw does it work?

You can pm me for the group buy referral quote for maternity and newborn shoot. They are willing to extend and customise the package for jan/ feb mummies if we get more sign ups.

By ashley low photography u can do a search if u like can pm me

Back