Jan 2019 Mummies

Hi all.. Tested positive a few days ago and went to polyclinic to get referral letter to KKH. Any advice if should go under subsidy or private at KKH?
Btw can add me to the whatsapp grp? TIA!

Hello all! I am new here.

I am currently seeing A/Prof Tan Heng Hao from KKH. He is really a nice and sweet doctor when I saw him the last time, yet I am thinking of switching to Mount A.

Anyone has any doctor from Mount A to recommend?

Hi all!

I am currently pregnant with my no3. Edd 12 Jan 2019! Having bad morning sickness totally different from my previous 2 pregnancies.

Hi all!

I am currently pregnant with my no3. Edd 12 Jan 2019! Having bad morning sickness totally different from my previous 2 pregnancies.

Congrats!
May I know what is the gender of ur 2 other kids?

I’m also preggy with my no3 now, edd 17 jan 2019. I’m hoping for a baby gal as my 1st n 2nd are boys.

I am currently seeing A/Prof Tan Heng Hao from KKH. He is really a nice and sweet doctor when I saw him the last time, yet I am thinking of switching to Mount A.

My gynae is Dr Tho Chin Keong he deliver at Mount A

Hi ladies ! Mummies !!!

I gotten my positive on Sunday 3 June and went to confirm with gynae on 5june.

Edd 27jan!

First baby, kinda gan chiong! Can I join any group chat ?

Hi, anyone hv all day sickness? I've nausea with thick mucus at the back of throat always making me gag. So gross...R u gals in a whatsapp grp?

Hi, for those asking to join WhatsApp group, there are 2 .The first is closed and to join the second, please drop a private message to @Wayanz. But as we are all expecting do expect some delays. The WhatsApp admin won't be looking through this thread to add people,so please contact her directly if you want to be added.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Hi, for those asking to join WhatsApp group, there are 2 .The first is closed and to join the second, please drop a private message to @Wayanz. But as we are all expecting do expect some delays. The WhatsApp admin won't be looking through this thread to add people,so please contact her directly if you want to be added.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Dear Charmsss

Thank you for clarifying! Will be patiently waiting to join the group. I was previously concerned I PM-ed the wrong person as there are too many people offering to add new mummies into whatsapp chats.

Cheers!

Hi all, I tested positive. And its 5 weeks. This is my first pregnancy after 2 years. I actually went to poly to get referral for fertility checks but I was surprised when i did a test and its positive. Is late July ok for me to see a gynae? I want to opt for a private doc under NUH do i request on that day? the last time i checked the doc im interested in is only free in Oct/Noc 2018. Kindda late right?

Hi all, I tested positive. And its 5 weeks. This is my first pregnancy after 2 years. I actually went to poly to get referral for fertility checks but I was surprised when i did a test and its positive. Is late July ok for me to see a gynae? I want to opt for a private doc under NUH do i request on that day? the last time i checked the doc im interested in is only free in Oct/Noc 2018. Kindda late right?
Yeah. Shd get check up ard 6-7 weeks to check heartbeat etc.

Just want to share that I went to gynae tdy as I experienced a few streaks of brown blood 2 days ago.. then the gynae put me on ultrasound and heard my bb’s heart beat.. but he said the heart beat was neither strong or weak.. just that it is unstable.. and put me on progesterone.. not sure if anyone here experienced the same thing too? Both my hubby n i got so worried.. I don’t have much appetite as well.. :(
Hi i was 5 weeks along when had the same issue. thought i miscarried and rushed down to nearest gynae, Dr Ang. She mentioned its old blood being cleared. But put me on Duphoston and i received a job. Did a u/s and all good, although too early to see much. gradually the discharge got fainter. can only see when i wipe, and now all better

Hi ladies,

I hope to have some advice from here! I just found out from a private gynae that I am now 7 weeks pregnant, EDD 26 Jan.

My husband tried to help book an appointment at KKH TPS and the appointment date given was 02 July 2018. By then, I would be 10 weeks going 11. Is it normal for the fist appointment to be gien at such later date of first trimester?

Hi ladies,

I hope to have some advice from here! I just found out from a private gynae that I am now 7 weeks pregnant, EDD 26 Jan.

My husband tried to help book an appointment at KKH TPS and the appointment date given was 02 July 2018. By then, I would be 10 weeks going 11. Is it normal for the fist appointment to be gien at such later date of first trimester?
actually if there are no complications, it is normal...

Congrats!

I’m also preggy with my no3 now, edd 17 jan 2019. I’m hoping for a baby gal as my 1st n 2nd are boys.
Hi! congrats on your no3 too! I am in the same situation as you. Hoping for a gal too. Haha. How old are your elder boys?

Hi All! I can help to create a whasapp group chat (limit to 10 mummies). Do drop me a private message with your name and hp number if you are keen.

Hi mummies....I am currently at 8 weeks. Expecting my 3rd which came as a surprise. It's been years since I last joined this forum. Looking forward to exchange advice as I start all over again.

Hello....my gynae is from mt A. His name is Dr Douglas Ong. He is based mainly at Mt E but he also delivers at Mt A.

Congrats!

Hello there, congratulations on your pregnancy. I am currently at 8 weeks n came as a surprise after 7 years. My first 2 are girls. Currently very uncomfortable due to bad nausea and and bloating.

Hi mummies....I am currently at 8 weeks. Expecting my 3rd which came as a surprise. It's been years since I last joined this forum. Looking forward to exchange advice as I start all over again.

Hi, i am in the exact situation as you. Going to start all over again.

Pm me if you wan to join our whasapp group.

Hello there, just want to start a new thread for Jan 2019 mummies!
I just got my positive test and EDD with the app is 6 Jan, would be visiting gynae this sat to confirm EDD better hahaha :)
Let's start a whatsapp group soon!

Hello soon to be mommy! This is pretty awesome :) The best way to know EDD of delivery is the date of your first day of last menstruation. For example 04-30-18 (first day of last menstruation) so that is -3 +7 + or - 1 = 01/07/19 EDD. That is the computation. :) also, mommies I found these amazing and cool summer camp for our kids this summer! Check this out https://www.edarabia.com/amazing-su...um=forum&utm_campaign=EN&utm_content=sgmother

Hi mummies to be!

I just got tested positive today! So excited yet nervous and worried!

I’m very new to this forum, please send help! Anyone can add me in a group chat?

Hi! Is she good? and how are her fees? May I have the address, might drop by there if there isn't any gynae nearby my house! Ty!

Hi Pandax, sorry for the late reply. She is quite nice and patient. My first consultation with her I spend about $260 plus for the scan, medication and consultation.

Her address is at 254 Serangoon Central Drive, #01-219, the Thomson Medical clinic.

can pm me your name and hp number to join in the WA gp.

Hi all mummy's to be, I jus tested bfp after missing my period for almost coming to 2 mths. Is there any group watsapp group I can join and is there any gynae u ladies can recommend? This is my 1st baby abit lost cuz tested 1 week after my menses but is negitive but keep having cramp and brown discharge so decided to tested yesterday and is bfp. Use some hp apps to track is till today is suppose to be 8 weeks and 6days and I have not see any gynae yet. So hoping I can get some suggestion any good gynae around hougang area. Thanks in advance.

Hi mommies.... :) mornings, my menses late for six days and yesterday 17/6/2018 Bought pregnancy kit to check, it's two line.checked
Not sure about which Gynae to go to and lotsa things I'm curious about. Let's walk this journey together hand in hand with sweet mood. Kindly add me in Whassap group please... Will appreciate that 91028871 my nbr...

Hello there, just want to start a new thread for Jan 2019 mummies!
I just got my positive test and EDD with the app is 6 Jan, would be visiting gynae this sat to confirm EDD better hahaha :)
Let's start a whatsapp group soon!
Hi , what is the apps name? Maybe i can try too.. i just tested positive but havent book any gynae appoinment yet.

Hi all mummy's to be, I jus tested bfp after missing my period for almost coming to 2 mths. Is there any group watsapp group I can join and is there any gynae u ladies can recommend? This is my 1st baby abit lost cuz tested 1 week after my menses but is negitive but keep having cramp and brown discharge so decided to tested yesterday and is bfp. Use some hp apps to track is till today is suppose to be 8 weeks and 6days and I have not see any gynae yet. So hoping I can get some suggestion any good gynae around hougang area. Thanks in advance.
hi i have questions same like yours on recommended gynae. maybe you can share info with me since we are stying nearby too. :)

Hi all, u are welcome to join the grp whatsapp chat. Just make sure a few things:

1. You are a female. No daddies allowed.
2. You are expecting and ur edd is in Jan.
3. No marketing allowed.

If u wanna join our WhatsApp, just click on my username and click on start a conversation. Then that will be a pm.

I’ll check my inbox once a day. I’ll try to check it more often. :)

Hi pls add me. I have pm u. Thanks

Hi all I just went to the doc at kkh. Told her I often get brownish/lighter red spotting. I realise that when i walked too much and feel tired the spotting occured more. She's putting me on hospitalization leave for 3 weeks and limit my walking asking me to rest adequately. Im on my 6 weeks and i also bought vits recommended by her:
Folic acid (normal)
Dydrogesterone
Pyridoxine
Neurogain
Obimin
Calcium

Total bill:$121 (I think it's overkill cos I'll be seeing her in another 3 weeks)

Any advice ladies?

Back