IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Ladies.. wana ask. For iui procedure.. de injections. Do we have to put ourselves. Or de nurses.wil put for us...
Depends on the policy of the place. Usually I think u do the injection urself. If u really can't, can ask ur husband if he is willing. If still cannot then ya u can go to the clinic as last resort but it is inconvenient for u. Injection is a daily affair u know...

Ladies.. wana ask. For iui procedure.. de injections. Do we have to put ourselves. Or de nurses.wil put for us...
Most will do themselves. If u cant then ask ur hubby do for u? Really last resort then ask nurse to do, cuz v inconvenient, need to go clinic to do it.

I et a day 5 and day 6 and it's already 8 days past transfer don't think it's implantation now, n implantation shouldn't be painful.

The pain in the womb came again today... Can only hope for the best now
If u really want to know i think u can check now with clearblue stick. Otherwise just wait for blood test. My implantation cramps came qt late....

Baby sparkles just take it easy ya... Try to think positive... All is not over until AF comes, which it hasn't yet! Still got hope. Don't scare urself!

At worst if doesn't work, u can always go for another fresh cycle... It is not the end ok? Hugs...

Thanks all!

I told myself if this cycle doesn't work out with triple lining and two good quality BL i really duno what else to do anymore ... I went to pray and I also diligently take my tcm.. There is absolutely nothing else I wouldn't do actually. It's really in the hands of the one up there

I have totally abstained from my favourite tea n green tea . I could drink 3 cups of green tea in a day... And ice lemon tea every other day

Babysparkles u are still in the game. Hang on girl. I also want to add every cycle n every egg is different we just need to wait for the right timing.

Thanks all!

I told myself if this cycle doesn't work out with triple lining and two good quality BL i really duno what else to do anymore ... I went to pray and I also diligently take my tcm.. There is absolutely nothing else I wouldn't do actually. It's really in the hands of the one up there

I have totally abstained from my favourite tea n green tea . I could drink 3 cups of green tea in a day... And ice lemon tea every other day
@baby_sparkles.. pls stay positive and all the best..

Hi Ladies
I must say Dr Tan HH is a really good and experienced doc. I went to him intending to do IVF cos I was dignosed both tubes blocked by my private gynae.
A look at the report and pic, Dr Tan suggest I try to clear the tubes again. Was hesistent at first cos the private gynae was also a very experienced doc. Decided to go ahead to try again. True enough, the doc in charge(Dr Luke Toh) managed to clear both tubes! In other words, I can try to conceive naturally!!!
So ladies trying to conceive be it IVF or natural, believe in mircles. It does happen!

Hi Ladies
I must say Dr Tan HH is a really good and experienced doc. I went to him intending to do IVF cos I was dignosed both tubes blocked by my private gynae.
A look at the report and pic, Dr Tan suggest I try to clear the tubes again. Was hesistent at first cos the private gynae was also a very experienced doc. Decided to go ahead to try again. True enough, the doc in charge(Dr Luke Toh) managed to clear both tubes! In other words, I can try to conceive naturally!!!
So ladies trying to conceive be it IVF or natural, believe in mircles. It does happen!
Hi @Hlixian.. Glad that you've had a successful procedure.. All the best for Natural BFP.. Jia You!.. :)

Just wondering.. If trying to conceive naturally, does eating egg whites help with ovulation / quality of the egg?
Erm.. Think better ask the Doctor or Sinseh if you're seeing one.. FYI.. Too much protein will cos gout.. That's something you dont wanna have.. I've asked TSB for advise on all these.. She just says eat moderately and normal.. Just avoid cooling stuff..

Hi ladies.. Just wondering.. Does anyone of you have any effects after taking folic acid.. I started taking early May and I've since lost appetite and cant eat much.. Weird leh..

thanks all!!... but i really dont know.. i told missy to call hub cos i might not be able to take it.
if hub doesnt update me means bad news.

havent been sleeping well lately, and dreamt about big fishes!

good luck baby sparkles!!! i have a good feeling that u have already BFPed!!! no worries!! keep us all updated..will be praying for u.. :D

Big Big Hugs baby sparkles!!!!! Take time to recover and think about your next steps. Let's wait for doc review. Maybe he can shed some light. Will continue to pray for you, sister. Hugs hugs hugs.

Baby sparkles.... I share your heartache! We just have to learn to be positive and tell ourselves maybe the timing is not right. But one day our bb will come back for us. Take a break, let your body recharge and we will have BFP soon.

Back