IVF March 2018

I transferred 2 embryos, Dr. did asked me if I wanted to do it tomorrow too. But I am not a risk taker, 3 was fertilised and 2 under observation. There are chances that the 3 might not blast by tomorrow then I will have nothing. They will update me by this week if I have anything left to freeze.

I feel much better from Sunday, only having slight cramps.

Baby dust!!!
So yours are day 2 embryos? I transferred 2 day 2 embryos. I was not given a choice whether I want to wait till day 5. Welcome to 2ww! =)

So yours are day 2 embryos? I transferred 2 day 2 embryos. I was not given a choice whether I want to wait till day 5. Welcome to 2ww! =)

Mine is day 3. I was not given a choice in my last IVF too. Only had 2 grade 3 embryos then and another 2 under observation but it did not make it, so nothing left.

This time Dr. gave me a choice cos I have 3 and the 2 transferred is grade 4. I forgot to ask what is the grade of remaining embryo.

When is your blood test?

Hi dear where did you go for fertility massage? How do you find it? Any improvement?
Hi pinkpony,

She come to my house for the massage. My 4th session till date. I find that I don't get as bad cramp during menses as before. So Guess its 1 of good sign too.

Was recommended by my Friend who managed to conceive after her sessions. Some lady in ivf group also saw positive outcomes. 1 of them egg quality improved after the sessions despite doc says the past failed ivf is due to poor egg quality.
She has 13 eggs collected, 8 frozen as blastocyst. Whereby in the past before the sessions no more than 5 eggs collected and no blastocyst. Apparently it's by same massage lady. Angelia 94514908. You can call to check with her better

Hi dear where did you go for fertility massage? How do you find it? Any improvement?
Hi pinkpony,

She come to my house for the massage. My 4th session till date. I find that I don't get as bad cramp during menses as before. So Guess its 1 of good sign too.

Was recommended by my Friend who managed to conceive after her sessions. Some lady in ivf group also saw positive outcomes. 1 of them egg quality improved after the sessions despite doc says the past failed ivf is due to poor egg quality.
She has 13 eggs collected, 8 frozen as blastocyst. Whereby in the past before the sessions no more than 5 eggs collected and no blastocyst. Apparently it's by same massage lady. Angelia 94514908. You can call to check with her better

Hi pinkpony,

may i know how much is 1 session?

image.jpeg
Thank god. For once I saw massage as an option. Tried Tcm but don't see much improvement. Started fertility massage last week. Did u go for Tcm and massage at the Same time? Does it help better?
Angelia stop halfway my session yesterday morning and ask me go test. Didn't tell me reason and I got this! Now my hb thinks she is God sent!

Don’t think so, KK supposed to update me but dint call me so I presume nothing left. I will know when I go for my blood test tomorrow.
They will not call one. That day I collected the embryo report then they told me I have 1 more embryo

Hi pinkpony,

Thank you so much dear. May I know how many sessions your Friend did for massage before she has her egg collected?

I’m also gg thru 2ww.. had ET for day 3 embryo at nuh under prof Wong. Scheduled for blood test on 11 Apr.

I’m also gg thru 2ww.. had ET for day 3 embryo at nuh under prof Wong. Scheduled for blood test on 11 Apr.
Hello voceir! Good to find a cycle buddy. I was a little confused on how to count the days. But I think I should be considered 7dpt 4dt medicated FET at NUH too.
Can't wait for the days to pass.. what are you doing to entertain yourself during this 2ww?

Hello! Today is my 4dpt...currently I’m staying over at my in laws hs for this tww. Trying to read book and watching YouTube!! Watching 爸爸回来了2nd season.. hopefully watching the cute kids can encourage my baby to implant!
The tww is really killing but I also keep gg to goggle to find symptoms. Having sore breast since after the egg retrieval

Hello! Today is my 4dpt...currently I’m staying over at my in laws hs for this tww. Trying to read book and watching YouTube!! Watching 爸爸回来了2nd season.. hopefully watching the cute kids can encourage my baby to implant!
The tww is really killing but I also keep gg to goggle to find symptoms. Having sore breast since after the egg retrieval
Too early for symptoms!!

I think the sore breast can be a symptom from the hormonal medication we are given. I also have sore breasts. But more of less no more symptoms since 2 days ago.. before that i had the pulling cramps at my abdominal area for like 2 days or so.. maybe we should just focus on the youtube shows.. hahahaha

I will go check out that show.. Is this the season with 林志颖 or was it the previous one? i was watching those HK drama.

Hi pinkpony,

Thank you so much dear. May I know how many sessions your Friend did for massage before she has her egg collected?

Yah I googled and it say sore breast can be due to the progesterone..now the sore is subsiding. Hope it’s a sticky baby for us!!

Back