So yours are day 2 embryos? I transferred 2 day 2 embryos. I was not given a choice whether I want to wait till day 5. Welcome to 2ww! =)I transferred 2 embryos, Dr. did asked me if I wanted to do it tomorrow too. But I am not a risk taker, 3 was fertilised and 2 under observation. There are chances that the 3 might not blast by tomorrow then I will have nothing. They will update me by this week if I have anything left to freeze.
I feel much better from Sunday, only having slight cramps.