IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel heartened to hear that your dream came true eventually.

I'm under RC (Virtus). Ya I booked an appointment in April w THH (Alpha) for a second opinion. I guess yesterday was really rough to hear RC tell me to terminate the journey. On one hand I'm thinking if even him whom many claim to be good don't have hope for me, what more can I do. But i guess I'm still not ready to close this chapter so will get another opinion. Even though I know I might be setting myself up for disappointment again.

I guess maybe we have no affinity with RC. Actually during the cycles, he already brought up the donor egg a few times even though we told him we are not willing to consider it. Maybe he was just being practical with this suggestion and also with telling me not to continue anymore, but it really sucks hearing it.
Yup, if the expectations don’t align, change to another doc whom you trust and believe, otherwise will always have doubts and mistrust. THH is an awesome doc! Have faith in him! I got my 3 sons through him before he left KKH :)

Who are the IVF docs known to be good for 40ish ladies? If anyone has a list, please share here...

Just a thought I have that its also an important factor to consider when choosing Dr.... esp for 40ish ladies since time also precious.

Yup, if the expectations don’t align, change to another doc whom you trust and believe, otherwise will always have doubts and mistrust. THH is an awesome doc! Have faith in him! I got my 3 sons through him before he left KKH :)

Cool! Good to know about your positive experience with THH! Thanks for sharing =)

In fact, we were still planning to try one more cycle under RC b4 considering options should the cycle also fail, but guess he 'fired' us b4 we could do so...

Hi All,

I would like to share my IVF journey here and hope to inspire many of those who are going through the tedious process or still deciding whether or not to go ahead with it. My wife and I have been for married 7 years , both now 39 (husband loves exercise, wife rarely do exercise) and had gone through 5 cycles of IVF process (3 public and 2 private). For public hospital we chose NUH and the results came back poorer for each subsequent cycle. The number of eggs retrieved from my wife was also getting lower and the chance of having successful embryos was also lowered. Also, I have morphology issue < 1%. We visited both Dr Chew and Prof Wong for the cycles we did in public hospital. For the last cycle in public hospital, we had no successful embryos and prof Wong simply told us to use donor egg which is super discouraging to both of us. At that point of time , we had already 2 years of tcm treatment at NTU (the famous one) but it didn’t help at all. We were super upset back then, decided to take a break and also stopped tcm treatment. We went for regular exercise to boost our health and we continued to have regular sexual activity (didn’t know sex can be so tiring) but yields no outcome.

After 1 year later, we stopped fooling ourselves. If we continue to do nothing to help ourselves, I guess we will definitely regret in our later life. So before going for another round of IVF treatment, we went to build up our body via tcm. Hence, we decided to seek another tcm at Teban garden (recommended by my wife’s friend), though I told my wife that this tcm is just another con who just want to cheat my money. It turns out that after 6 months of treatment, it yields no results too. Then I went to go search on the internet and found Great Wall acupuncture tcm (TCM Hao Xiang), he is super helpful and gave lots of tips. At first I was reluctant to go private as it costs more but after hearing HX’s advice, he told me to seek second opinion which I eventually did. So, for our fourth cycle, we went to Thomson Dr Loh. Unfortunately, the results turned out to be bad as well. We were both equally puzzled what went wrong and totally disheartening. We did tcm, exercise, diet control, gave prayer to all different kind of gods (including a trip to Thailand one), gone through tedious cycles of ivf and even tried one of the most expensive angelia fertility massage ($5000 plus for a few sessions) but nothing works. The cost of private clinic wasn’t cheap and sadly to say that I’m bearing all the expenses alone as I don’t wish to put too much burden on her. I’m just a regular salaried employee. I wouldn’t encourage all wives to do that to your husband but if financially you can help out, do help your husband too.

After all these failed cycles, I’m very very determined to make my next cycle a success one. This time, we chose the thomson tcm at orchard paragon. TCM Chen Fang is really good and she can literally tells my wife’s condition with just pressing on her wrist pulse. After a few rounds of TCM sessions, I decided to head down to Ronald Chieng clinic and try out the virtus lab technology. From my understanding, virtus lab has this technology that can zoom like 4000 times into picking the best sperm. Since we can’t choose the egg quality, we have to resort to select the best sperm quality to see if it solves our issue. Ronald also recommended the testicular procedure saying that it will boost the chance of retrieving good quality sperm. Without thinking, I just go ahead and do it. Many will think it’s a kind of invasive procedure but I think I’m just at the point where we are left with so little options for us. Surprisingly, Ronald’s results surpassed all the other cycles we had done previously. I believe strongly in technology because I’m actually a IT professional and it indeed boost our chance of having a baby. I would strongly recommend those who have done multiple cycles to visit Ronald Chieng clinic. He will really customise the treatment accordingly.

Now, I’m blessed with a cute baby boy and I’m so grateful to Ronald Chieng, Chen Fang and Hao Xiang for making me & my wife’s dream come true.

Just a small advice. If you are not young anymore, done multiple cycles and finance is not an issue, don’t wait further and just go for the best IVF treatment, because you just can’t buy back time but money can earn back. Hope it make sense. Me and my wife made so many wrong moves and wasted a lot of precious time. I hope others will not make the same mistakes as us. I spent approximately close to 100k in total, definitely a painful one.

PS: Prior to my success Ivf, I actually made a promise to myself to share our story and I have done it. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I would like to share my IVF journey here and hope to inspire many of those who are going through the tedious process or still deciding whether or not to go ahead with it. My wife and I have been for married 7 years , both now 39 (husband loves exercise, wife rarely do exercise) and had gone through 5 cycles of IVF process (3 public and 2 private). For public hospital we chose NUH and the results came back poorer for each subsequent cycle. The number of eggs retrieved from my wife was also getting lower and the chance of having successful embryos was also lowered. Also, I have morphology issue < 1%. We visited both Dr Chew and Prof Wong for the cycles we did in public hospital. For the last cycle in public hospital, we had no successful embryos and prof Wong simply told us to use donor egg which is super discouraging to both of us. At that point of time , we had already 2 years of tcm treatment at NTU (the famous one) but it didn’t help at all. We were super upset back then, decided to take a break and also stopped tcm treatment. We went for regular exercise to boost our health and we continued to have regular sexual activity (didn’t know sex can be so tiring) but yields no outcome.

After 1 year later, we stopped fooling ourselves. If we continue to do nothing to help ourselves, I guess we will definitely regret in our later life. So before going for another round of IVF treatment, we went to build up our body via tcm. Hence, we decided to seek another tcm at Teban garden (recommended by my wife’s friend), though I told my wife that this tcm is just another con who just want to cheat my money. It turns out that after 6 months of treatment, it yields no results too. Then I went to go search on the internet and found Great Wall acupuncture tcm (TCM Hao Xiang), he is super helpful and gave lots of tips. At first I was reluctant to go private as it costs more but after hearing HX’s advice, he told me to seek second opinion which I eventually did. So, for our fourth cycle, we went to Thomson Dr Loh. Unfortunately, the results turned out to be bad as well. We were both equally puzzled what went wrong and totally disheartening. We did tcm, exercise, diet control, gave prayer to all different kind of gods (including a trip to Thailand one), gone through tedious cycles of ivf and even tried one of the most expensive angelia fertility massage ($5000 plus for a few sessions) but nothing works. The cost of private clinic wasn’t cheap and sadly to say that I’m bearing all the expenses alone as I don’t wish to put too much burden on her. I’m just a regular salaried employee. I wouldn’t encourage all wives to do that to your husband but if financially you can help out, do help your husband too.

After all these failed cycles, I’m very very determined to make my next cycle a success one. This time, we chose the thomson tcm at orchard paragon. TCM Chen Fang is really good and she can literally tells my wife’s condition with just pressing on her wrist pulse. After a few rounds of TCM sessions, I decided to head down to Ronald Chieng clinic and try out the virtus lab technology. From my understanding, virtus lab has this technology that can zoom like 4000 times into picking the best sperm. Since we can’t choose the egg quality, we have to resort to select the best sperm quality to see if it solves our issue. Ronald also recommended the testicular procedure saying that it will boost the chance of retrieving good quality sperm. Without thinking, I just go ahead and do it. Many will think it’s a kind of invasive procedure but I think I’m just at the point where we are left with so little options for us. Surprisingly, Ronald’s results surpassed all the other cycles we had done previously. I believe strongly in technology because I’m actually a IT professional and it indeed boost our chance of having a baby. I would strongly recommend those who have done multiple cycles to visit Ronald Chieng clinic. He will really customise the treatment accordingly.

Now, I’m blessed with a cute baby boy and I’m so grateful to Ronald Chieng, Chen Fang and Hao Xiang for making me & my wife’s dream come true.

Just a small advice. If you are not young anymore but finance is not an issue, don’t wait and just go for the best IVF treatment, because you just can’t buy back time. Hope it make sense.

PS: Prior to my success Ivf, I actually made a promise to myself to share our story and I have done it. Thanks for reading.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Happy to know you achieved success with Roland after all the previous downs.

Our 2nd cycle - my hb also did the testicular procedure but it did not work for us sadly. Hence, was even more disappointed than the 1st as that 2nd cycle we had more fertilised eggs and we also used the testicular sperm but yet no blast.

Thanks for sharing your journey. Happy to know you achieved success with Roland after all the previous downs.

Our 2nd cycle - my hb also did the testicular procedure but it did not work for us sadly. Hence, was even more disappointed than the 1st as that 2nd cycle we had more fertilised eggs and we also used the testicular sperm but yet no blast.

Don’t give up and maybe can try out TCM method which can help to boost better egg quality.

Who are the IVF docs known to be good for 40ish ladies? If anyone has a list, please share here...

Just a thought I have that its also an important factor to consider when choosing Dr.... esp for 40ish ladies since time also precious.
For me, my vote goes to Tan Heng Hao (Alpha, previously from KKH) and Liu Shu Ling (KKH - I was 40 when I approached her - ER (impressed that there was no pain after ER, ET and Csec went smoothly).

Cool! Good to know about your positive experience with THH! Thanks for sharing =)

In fact, we were still planning to try one more cycle under RC b4 considering options should the cycle also fail, but guess he 'fired' us b4 we could do so...
then dont! it's not free you know.

Put the money on a doc whom you have 100% trust and faith.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I feel heartened to hear that your dream came true eventually.

I'm under RC (Virtus). Ya I booked an appointment in April w THH (Alpha) for a second opinion. I guess yesterday was really rough to hear RC tell me to terminate the journey. On one hand I'm thinking if even him whom many claim to be good don't have hope for me, what more can I do. But i guess I'm still not ready to close this chapter so will get another opinion. Even though I know I might be setting myself up for disappointment again.

I guess maybe we have no affinity with RC. Actually during the cycles, he already brought up the donor egg a few times even though we told him we are not willing to consider it. Maybe he was just being practical with this suggestion and also with telling me not to continue anymore, but it really sucks hearing it.
Hope you will have better affinity with THH! I was with RC and it worked for me but I was in my early 30s when I tried. I was on the verge of giving up already after failing so many rounds.

I think 40 years old is going to be the new norm already. Dont give up! As long as you continue to try, there's hope! All the best!

Hope you will have better affinity with THH! I was with RC and it worked for me but I was in my early 30s when I tried. I was on the verge of giving up already after failing so many rounds.

I think 40 years old is going to be the new norm already. Dont give up! As long as you continue to try, there's hope! All the best!

Thank you for the encouragement

Hi ladies, may I check if my cycle (mar) was cancelled due to follicle no growth from stim, when will I be able to start the next cycle? Is it the following month (apr) once my period starts or need to wait for the month (may) after my apr period? Also appreciate if any additional advice. Thank you.

Hi ladies,

I have a box of Crinone gel (expiry date Sept 2023). to sell at 16 tubes for $100. Kkh selling at 15 for $150.. if anyone keen, may PM me... thanks!

Hi ladies, may I check if my cycle (mar) was cancelled due to follicle no growth from stim, when will I be able to start the next cycle? Is it the following month (apr) once my period starts or need to wait for the month (may) after my apr period? Also appreciate if any additional advice. Thank you.

What did your dr suggest?
Some will prefer to rest a month (i.e your april cycle) and on the next (i.e May cycle). To let the hormones rest. But if your doctor thinks that it is ok to go ahead back to back, then up to you to decide.
Most importantly, your body must be in good state to begin. Ivf is not cheap. No point rush in when the body is not ready.:)

Actually to be honest ladies, if you want to prepare for pregnancy, it will be better to quit the job and focus. That’s what my wife did. Her job is giving so much stress until the tcm can feel it. Right after her resignation, the tcm can also feel the relaxation from her pulse reading.

I know it will be a heavy financial burden for the couple but it will definitely release the stress from your work.

What did your dr suggest?
Some will prefer to rest a month (i.e your april cycle) and on the next (i.e May cycle). To let the hormones rest. But if your doctor thinks that it is ok to go ahead back to back, then up to you to decide.
Most importantly, your body must be in good state to begin. Ivf is not cheap. No point rush in when the body is not ready.:)
Hi, thank you for your reply. I am seeing the doctor next week. As this is my 1st cycle and it got cancelled, I would like to find out more from your experiences whether to continue in immediate month or rest etc. Also if any questions to ask the doctor subject to her proposal on next steps. Thank you :)

For me, I didnt take long to rest. Usually for a failed cycle, I would grab the next available month to do it (menses after failed cycle and the waiting time for the doc - this usually takes about 1.5 - 2 months).

I always think that time waits for no woman, and our eggs deplete every month. Of cos, this is my opinion.

For me, I didnt take long to rest. Usually for a failed cycle, I would grab the next available month to do it (menses after failed cycle and the waiting time for the doc - this usually takes about 1.5 - 2 months).

I always think that time waits for no woman, and our eggs deplete every month. Of cos, this is my opinion.

Hi, thank you for sharing. Although I dont know whether my body is ready to try again (if I try in Apr is less than 1 mth break), I'm also concerned with waiting due to my low amh. It is good to hear from all of you whether feedback or experiences, hopefully may help me discuss better when I see the doctor next week :) Thank you.

Hi all, I just had my third consecutive miscarriage in 2 years, despite regulating my body through TCM. First two had no heartbeat, last was lost at Wk9. Really devastating. Hence, will need to consider IVF for recurrent miscarriage (RM) for pre genetic screening. We had done the blood tests and waiting for results at KKH.

Just wondering if anyone been to Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) clinic at KK Hospital. Any reviews? Otherwise any good clinics and/or gynae to recommend for similar cases? Is there a difference in terms of waiting time for public and private patients? Will appreciate any feedback, tyvm.

Hi, I just went through the second miscarriage within 6 months. I’m thinking to RPL at kkh too. I have done the miscarriage panel blood test the previous round. All turn out alright.

please provide some insights to my situation . Thank you.

Hi ladies,
this forum has been so helpful especially having to go through such a hard journey!

Husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. 1st year tried naturally, ended up with 1 miscarriage. 2nd year did 7 IUIs, only one was successful but ended in miscarriage, did a few cycles with Letrozole.
Decided to start on IVF journey in 3rd year.
For ER managed to get 19 eggs, 11 matured, 8 fertilized- (6 x grade1, 2 x grade2).
Did fresh 2day transfer of 2 Grade 1 embryos. But unfortunately, it was a failed cycle.
Remaining 6 embryos frozen at Day 2.
Just did our second transfer, FET, 1 grade 1 and 1 grade 2 embryos. No symptoms at all. Resulted in another failed cycle.
I’ve been going for weekly acupuncture and having been taking TCM herbs. I have also done all blood tests/HSG etc, no issue for both me and husband. Dr said it’s just unexplained infertility.

What should I do next? Go ahead with 3rd FET? Should I do ERA/EMMA/ALICE? Should I do PGD? Are there any other tests?
Any help/suggestions are more than welcome :)

Hi ladies,
this forum has been so helpful especially having to go through such a hard journey!

Husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. 1st year tried naturally, ended up with 1 miscarriage. 2nd year did 7 IUIs, only one was successful but ended in miscarriage, did a few cycles with Letrozole.
For ER managed to get 19 eggs, 11 matured, 8 fertilized- (6 x grade1, 2 x grade2).
Did fresh 2day transfer of 2 Grade 1 embryos. But unfortunately, it was a failed cycle.
Just did our second transfer, FET, 1 grade 1 and 1 grade 2 embryos. No symptoms at all. Resulted in another failed cycle.
I’ve been going for weekly acupuncture and having been taking TCM herbs. I have also done all blood tests/HSG etc, no issue for both me and husband. Dr said it’s just unexplained infertility.

What should I do next? Go ahead with 3rd FET? Should I do ERA/EMMA/ALICE? Should I do PGD? Are there any other tests?
Have u tried endo scratching?

Hi ladies,

hi.. sorry to hear about your miscarriages...

for me , i feel that we must not leave any stones unturned, continue putting in effort naturally and going for IVFs, if govt funding has finished then go for private

what i did was to go for TCM (spent a few Ks, not sure if it is helping / was helpful), i went to many many many private gynaes to seek 2nd 3rd 4th opinions, not cheap, some charge $500 for a simple 10 mins consultation... and i watched my diet, i took JAMU (some malay herbal drinks)... as time ticking, we have to make any and every effort to ensure we have tried our best...and i even took 2years NoPayLeave to try for a baby..

my reasoning is very simple, do i want to have lots of money in my bank with no children? or do i want just nice money for the month and be blessed with a child?

Anyone with info on NK cells and treatment... as well as success cases of FET with NK cell treatment... I would like to hear stories and examples to guide myself.

Anyone with info on NK cells and treatment... as well as success cases of FET with NK cell treatment... I would like to hear stories and examples to guide myself.

I have like borderline levels, my fertility dr don't think it's an issue. I went to see Dr Sheila nonetheless. She gave me some meds. I can't rem if I succeeded that cycle, but I think is no. Cos I only went to see her once.. never follow up

though some docs do not believe in this, i strongly believe in this and i was quite turned off by a doc who told me to save up the money for endo scratch because "there is no scientific proof". Come on.
Yes, both time I did the scratch both succeeded. Idk is it just coincidence, but why not. I think it's not an expensive procedure compared to IVF itself

Hi All,

Just a small advice. If you are not young anymore, done multiple cycles and finance is not an issue, don’t wait further and just go for the best IVF treatment, because you just can’t buy back time but money can earn back. Hope it make sense. Me and my wife made so many wrong moves and wasted a lot of precious time. I hope others will not make the same mistakes as us. I spent approximately close to 100k in total, definitely a painful one.

if you don’t mind , could you share what is the morphology issue due to ?
and how is a testicularprocedure done ?

Hello! Finally found time to share my long IVF journey especially for those who might be losing hope. This site has truly given me support and advice I needed and I wish I could impart something useful as well. I finally had a successful IVF on my 5th FET (3rd cycle), when I was close to giving up.

1st cycle - we tried to do this in JB so it won’t be too expensive, however, due to pandemic, we weren’t able do our FET there and decided to ship it to SG. Our worst nightmare happened when the tank was mishandled and all our 6 embryos were spoiled.

2nd cycle - The shipper paid for our egg retrieval at Thomson Medical. I had 3 FET under Dr Loh, all of which were unsuccessful despite doing different approaches (therapeutic hysteroscopy, endoscratch, intralipid infusion). We decided to switch doctor because he’s also not keen on doing blastocyst.

3rd cycle (was almost 38 during this time)- After reading reviews here, we decided to try Dr Roland Chieng. He assured me during our first consultation that I’ll get pregnant (didn’t want to keep my hopes up but his and Virtus’ success rates were impressive). Despite having endoscratch and implanting grade A embryo, my first FET was unsuccessful and left me heartbroken. I was already pessimistic on my 2nd FET & decided to do HPT to manage expectations and to my surprise it was BFP (didn’t even realize it’s positive cos the line was faint). Nothing was done differently for this transfer, it was even grade B, which made me think that sometimes this is all just a numbers game.

Now I’m blessed with a 2-month healthy baby girl. Grateful for this community/group which really helped during those times when i was getting clueless and hopeless on this IVF journey. All the best to you all ♥️

Hi, am new here. Wife did an ivf ET on 4 may and had blood test today. However, received a low hcg positive of 19. Nurse doesnt seem positive as it's not above 100 but informed to continue medication and 2nd BT 2 days later. Anyone have the same exp to share?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, just needed a place to put my thoughts... also sharing some updates... And maybe if anyone has something to share...

1st cycle high dose of menopur and gonal f, few follicles not much growth, cancelled
2nd cycle letrozole and pergoveris, 1 follicle not much growth, lining thinned by 2nd scanning during cycle, cancelled

Now is back to the start, wondering what's next, how to continue...

As this cancelled cycle amount to SGD7K, im also not sure if I should use medisave 5K + cash 2K or use govt cofund and not fork out any cash.. Reason why I thought of using the cofund is I dont even know if my bill will go above cofund 7.7K if unfortunately it's not meant to be :(

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Hi, am new here. Wife did an ivf ET on 4 may and had blood test today. However, received a low hcg positive of 19. Nurse doesnt seem positive as it's not above 100 but informed to continue medication and 2nd BT 2 days later. Anyone have the same exp to share?
Hi syllabary this sounds like a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. But do wait for the latest BT to confirm.

Needed somewhere to pen my thoughts and seek some advice...

I am told that the chances of my ivf success rates is very low due to my low amh and with 2 cycles being cancelled. Dr recommended to take a blood test to test my hormones? Can't really recall exactly.. It is to check if the levels are that of menopause? If that is true, then there will be no point to go through another cycle of ivf.

I'm at a loss what I should do, seek another doctor's opinion at KKH (currently seeing randomly assigned doctor via subsidy at KKH)? Change to private?

Very upsetting day... :(

I am told that the chances of my ivf success rates is very low due to my low amh and with 2 cycles being cancelled. Dr recommended to take a blood test to test my hormones? Can't really recall exactly.. It is to check if the levels are that of menopause? If that is true, then there will be no point to go through another cycle of ivf.

I'm at a loss what I should do, seek another doctor's opinion at KKH (currently seeing randomly assigned doctor via subsidy at KKH)? Change to private?

actually i feel its better to do the blood test..
if i remember correctly, the blood test is to check if your eggs reserved are enough.

i am under subsidy from KKH too.. so far i feel the doctors are all ok..
they have quite a "standard protocol" of things to check before advising .

nontheless, wishing you all the best !

Yup, I would recommend Liu Shu Ling, since you are currently in KKH. She may be able to help you. Can try! never give up, your baby is waiting for you on the other side.

Hi all,

I had my report card today. But was quite devastating upon knowing the result.

I had 22 eggs but 8 became fertilised and suddenly doctor told me none become a 5 days embryo.

Doc told me is doesn’t mean I have more eggs my quality will be good.
Previously I did FET 6 days transfer with the Doc and it was failed as well.

6 years ago, I did ER and Frozen 5 days embryo transfer done by Dr Tan Heng Hao and I have conceived successfully with a baby with his help.

But now I am pretty lost after these 2 saga. Doc told me she will order another ER again for me in 2 months time and she said maybe this time she will not risk to do 5 days embryo again (I am not sure why they decided to take all my 8 embryo to day 5 instead of day 3 for this cycle).

I am thinking to change another doc as I might not have fate with her :(
And I know if I were to take HL again , it will affect my work for sure.

Hi all,

I had my report card today. But was quite devastating upon knowing the result.

I had 22 eggs but 8 became fertilised and suddenly doctor told me none become a 5 days embryo.

Doc told me is doesn’t mean I have more eggs my quality will be good.
Previously I did FET 6 days transfer with the Doc and it was failed as well.

6 years ago, I did ER and Frozen 5 days embryo transfer done by Dr Tan Heng Hao and I have conceived successfully with a baby with his help.

But now I am pretty lost after these 2 saga. Doc told me she will order another ER again for me in 2 months time and she said maybe this time she will not risk to do 5 days embryo again (I am not sure why they decided to take all my 8 embryo to day 5 instead of day 3 for this cycle).

I am thinking to change another doc as I might not have fate with her :(
And I know if I were to take HL again , it will affect my work for sure.
Ahhhh...can I know who is your doc?

I had the same experience as you - I wouldnt say it might be my that doc's fault. sometimes it's just no fate bah....I was supposed to transfer 2 blasto that particular morning but just before i left for the hospital to do ET, i received a call from her saying that the 2 blasto died and ET was not possible. there were many Q in my mind and i did ask her why it happened; we could have done an ET on day 4 etc, there were no concrete answers....

Fortunately i decided to change docs. It worked.

Ahhhh...can I know who is your doc?

I had the same experience as you - I wouldnt say it might be my that doc's fault. sometimes it's just no fate bah....I was supposed to transfer 2 blasto that particular morning but just before i left for the hospital to do ET, i received a call from her saying that the 2 blasto died and ET was not possible. there were many Q in my mind and i did ask her why it happened; we could have done an ET on day 4 etc, there were no concrete answers....

Fortunately i decided to change docs. It worked.

Hihi.
My doc is from Kkh (female doc). Ya I was thinking there were 8 fertilised but why didn’t they actually put some under day 3 or day 4.
They risked all 8 of it and put under day 5. And Day 5 was actually a PH, which I don’t think embryologist will come back to monitor. Day 6 was already a Saturday (probably by the time, the embryologist came back to work for half day and saw all dying).
It’s pretty sad for me , I can’t get over that it’s failed. And I’m also changing doc to the same doc as you :)

Hihi.
My doc is from Kkh (female doc). Ya I was thinking there were 8 fertilised but why didn’t they actually put some under day 3 or day 4.
They risked all 8 of it and put under day 5. And Day 5 was actually a PH, which I don’t think embryologist will come back to monitor. Day 6 was already a Saturday (probably by the time, the embryologist came back to work for half day and saw all dying).
It’s pretty sad for me , I can’t get over that it’s failed. And I’m also changing doc to the same doc as you :)

Govt hospital they either put all in day3 or day5, they don’t put half half as they have protocol to follow

hi ladies & gentlemen, it's so heartening to see the encouragement and supports. i have been trying a baby for coming 4 years. 6 cycles Letrozole, 2 IUI, 2 PTE IVF doesn't work out . i think i have tried and exhausted almost all the resources i can go to. over the years, i've taken more pills and herbs than I can ever imagine, TCM needles, herbs, urut sengkak massage , fertility massage doesn't help. My cycles are going haywire, breakouts from the hormones jabs.
My MIL is at her EOL (end of life) and we are desperate to get pregnant asap to fulfil her wish for a grandchild. Now,we are going the route of science frequency/bazhi//fengshui hoping to get the 'tian shi di li ren he' all stars to align.last month, we made several visits to tcm clinics & physicians, IVF clinics & doctors, Fertility massage parlour & masseaus with the Master and shortlisted them base on the fengshui & Vibes of their shops ,and Mian Xiang of the person. hoping for all the best now.
TCM tay hao xiang at Great wall tcm tiong bahru (the fengshui is good for treat & healing)
IVF Roland chieng at Virtus Pacific Plaza ( this place positive baby vibes strong, Roland C has the right frequency, more beneficial for couples with male issue, best to go in morning and odd days of the week )
Massage Babies Bliss at Plaza Singapura ( this place has highest score positive baby vibes and positive energy. master sat in during consultation with us with angelia, he mention she has special vibes radiating from her and the tattoo on her is of higher level? not sure what he mean. sadly, angelia doesn't commit to sessions and luckily her staffs has the right frequency too) we are giving our last and best shot praying for the best outcome.
please share with me your tips and baby dust

hi ladies & gentlemen, it's so heartening to see the encouragement and supports. i have been trying a baby for coming 4 years. 6 cycles Letrozole, 2 IUI, 2 PTE IVF doesn't work out . i think i have tried and exhausted almost all the resources i can go to. over the years, i've taken more pills and herbs than I can ever imagine, TCM needles, herbs, urut sengkak massage , fertility massage doesn't help. My cycles are going haywire, breakouts from the hormones jabs.
My MIL is at her EOL (end of life) and we are desperate to get pregnant asap to fulfil her wish for a grandchild. Now,we are going the route of science frequency/bazhi//fengshui hoping to get the 'tian shi di li ren he' all stars to align.last month, we made several visits to tcm clinics & physicians, IVF clinics & doctors, Fertility massage parlour & masseaus with the Master and shortlisted them base on the fengshui & Vibes of their shops ,and Mian Xiang of the person. hoping for all the best now.
TCM tay hao xiang at Great wall tcm tiong bahru (the fengshui is good for treat & healing)
IVF Roland chieng at Virtus Pacific Plaza ( this place positive baby vibes strong, Roland C has the right frequency, more beneficial for couples with male issue, best to go in morning and odd days of the week )
Massage Babies Bliss at Plaza Singapura ( this place has highest score positive baby vibes and positive energy. master sat in during consultation with us with aangelia, he mention she has special vibes radiating from her and the tattoo on her is of higher level? not sure what he mean. sadly, angelia doesn't commit to sessions and luckily her staffs has the right frequency too) we are giving our last and best shot praying for the best outcome.
please share with me your tips and baby dust
Hello Wyanna, I understand the need to have a grandkid before your MIL's EOL, but I think the more you are stressed over it, the chances of getting pregnant is low because your body will be producing stress hormones etc. I would think that as much as you want her to see her grandkid before she departs this world, but i would think spending more time with her might be better at this point in time?

Some ladies reported getting pregnant after forfeiting numerous treatments.

Hello Wyanna, I understand the need to have a grandkid before your MIL's EOL, but I think the more you are stressed over it, the chances of getting pregnant is low because your body will be producing stress hormones etc. I would think that as much as you want her to see her grandkid before she departs this world, but i would think spending more time with her might be better at this point in time?

Some ladies reported getting pregnant after forfeiting numerous treatments.
IKR! the whole load of pressure is on me due to my husband being only son. it's not our private decision anymore, whole village is pinning hope on us. the comfort is my husband is finally (like FINALLY) agree to sperm extraction by procedure as advised by numerous urologist and RC. Hope this will produce better sperm and outcome too

IKR! the whole load of pressure is on me due to my husband being only son. it's not our private decision anymore, whole village is pinning hope on us. the comfort is my husband is finally (like FINALLY) agree to sperm extraction by procedure as advised by numerous urologist and RC. Hope this will produce better sperm and outcome too
jia you jia you! sometimes try not to be affected by others laaaa, do damn stressful and they only pass irresponsible remarks. Have you tried the Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh?

Back