IVF/ICSI Support Group

Does anyone have experienced of brown spotting towards end of their 2ww? I had it yday morning it stopped during the day and had it again this morning :(

I did HPT today it was one blue line..another 4 days to go for BT...

Does anyone have experienced of brown spotting towards end of their 2ww? I had it yday morning it stopped during the day and had it again this morning :(

Dearie, praying hard for you that the spotting will subside and go away and that all will go well.
Rest & minimise walking. Please stay positive. Get yourself distracted and don't stress about it, it's not good for you.
"Some days are better, some days are worse. Be positive, stay strong and have enough rest. You can't do it all, but you can do your best."
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empty today of it's strength."
*hugs*

Dearie, praying hard for you that the spotting will subside and go away and that all will go well.
Rest & minimise walking. Please stay positive. Get yourself distracted and don't stress about it, it's not good for you.
"Some days are better, some days are worse. Be positive, stay strong and have enough rest. You can't do it all, but you can do your best."
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empty today of it's strength."
*hugs*
Thanks dear, hugs.

*hugs*
Yes there's no point worrying although I can't help it. Towards this ending of 2ww, as long as I did my best in resting and eating well- as Mesara mentioned too, the rest is up to Heavens...

Yes there's no point worrying although I can't help it. Towards this ending of 2ww, as long as I did my best in resting and eating well- as Mesara mentioned too, the rest is up to Heavens...
I can totally feel you dear as am in no better shoes....few days behind but with the cramps and single line even with hcg support is indeed depressing. We have to wait it out till bt. Let's pray for miracle while trying to keep calm.

Last edited:
It's just contradicting one min feel so negative next min worry next min tell yourself it's positive have faith....the numerous hormones of thoughts that race thru the mind is just too much. Trying best to keep calm and accept whatever the outcome be. Hope and pray our cries are heard and will be turned to blessings. Let's hold on anf persevere sisters.

It's just contradicting one min feel so negative next min worry next min tell yourself it's positive have faith....the numerous hormones of thoughts that race thru the mind is just too much. Trying best to keep calm and accept whatever the outcome be. Hope and pray our cries are heard and will be turned to blessings. Let's hold on anf persevere sisters.

*hugs* Must continue to be positive. Must still listen to the CD every night.

Hi all. Just did my ET today. Any advice on food intake that would be good to eat. Seems that all my soy food have to avoid ... Even fruits like melons and papaya.

*HUGS* yes, stay positive dear, let the strength that carry you this far take you the rest of the way! Focus on the size of the blessing to counter whatever doubt, fear or challenge you are facing now & hang in there!

Hi ladies, May I check, has anyone experience menses go haywire after endo scratch? Was supposed to start my fresh cycle but it seem like my menses was so little that kkh need full bleed in order to start....am v worry that I might not be able to start ....

*HUGS* yes, stay positive dear, let the strength that carry you this far take you the rest of the way! Focus on the size of the blessing to counter whatever doubt, fear or challenge you are facing now & hang in there!
Thank you for your ever encouraging words dawn dearie..

Dear sisters
Would like to giveaway the following to a sister who's currently doing stim or going for her Nov fresh cycle.
1. Left 30ml of Saizen growth hormones (worth ard $50 so wasteful to discard)
2. An opened but unused pack of Now Foods brazil nuts (expiry 12/2015)
Both items kept in fridge. Pls bring along a cooler bag. I can provide ice pack.
Pls pick up from my blk at Sengkang.
PM if keen.

Will also have to consider the embroyos progress and quality by Day 2/3 too. Sometimes many eggs may be retrieved but not many make it to Day 2/3. If going for blast, the wait till the 5th day is really nerve wreaking.
Yup, if they see that the embryos are going to be "over-ripe", they will call you and you have to go down immediately for transfer....

I had my ER in Sept, am waiting for my AF to come so that I can start my FET. But it's delayed for more than 1 week!

So frustrating bcos it's now more difficult to inform my company on my projected leave. And I'm worried that the endo scratch I've done will lose the effectiveness with the delay. really ironical, have been hoping to see AF each time i go to the toilet these days :(:(
How long can the uterine lining wait before it loses its effectiveness after scratching? if it still has not come, why not try taking medication to make it come?

me lor...that time, my BT was on a friday. pink spotting came on a tuesday..gradually that spotting becomes brown, then red :(

That feeling is damn sucky. I remember sitting on the toilet bowl and stared at the damn HPT and the damn single line, hoping to see some squint line for at least 10-15 min for at least one week. Ultimately, I did see a super duper faint line at the end but when it was accompanied by spotting and gradually bleeding, I remember feeling very lost followed by calmness and sadness.

I think it's better not to have it in the first place then to lose it halfway. What do you think?

Hi sisters ,
Just done the D4 embyro @ grade 2 transfer this morning . I m at FET cycle this around. Is this consider low grade ? How to max the chance for the pregnancy ?

actually low grade or high grade... if they don't implant, their grade doesn't meant anything.
My 2 embryos were grade 1, same size cells, no fragmentation....yet... still bfn!

Having said so, your grade 2 may be strong to implant and continue growing... but who knows other than God?
just relax and make sure you do what you can as a mother to protect your babies... that's what I feel and think during the 2ww. as long as 2 live cells are inside my uterus, I am considered mother to them!

take care sister... and have faith, be positive! :)

Wanted to prepare myself. How does medicated FET works? (Timeline)
Told to call clinic day one of menses. What to expect? My last game, I want to win the battle so need to be Bette prepared with less stress of will to find out more. Thanks.

That feeling is damn sucky. I remember sitting on the toilet bowl and stared at the damn HPT and the damn single line, hoping to see some squint line for at least 10-15 min for at least one week. Ultimately, I did see a super duper faint line at the end but when it was accompanied by spotting and gradually bleeding, I remember feeling very lost followed by calmness and sadness.

I think it's better not to have it in the first place then to lose it halfway. What do you think?
I felt the same the last time too - lost,calm, sad. Some people take few hours to get over it, I took a few days. Then comes acceptance ...we come to face the fact that we have to move on , and plan our next move,

Whether we have it now or lost it halfway, we just know that deep inside our hearts we did our best. Perhaps it was not meant to be. However it will not be forever. The time will come eventually because all of us step into this journey with hopes and faith.

Grade 2 is average, but it doesn't matter - right now you have to focus on implantation - eat more walnuts, brazil nuts. Anything to enhance implantation.
You can drink pure chicken essence during 2ww( as done by little monkies), buy chicken breast -remove fats and skin and double boil for 2 hours...it tasted nice! No seasonings required!

You can drink pure chicken essence during 2ww( as done by little monkies), buy chicken breast -remove fats and skin and double boil for 2 hours...it tasted nice! No seasonings required!

our sister little monkies BFP from drinking homemade fresh chick essence throughout 2ww?
what happen if still got some fats after removing? everytime I remove the fats, but no matter what still have abit left.

Hi ladies this cycle I'm out. My BT failed. Jiayou to rest of Sistas in tww.
Dear Sister, be kind to yourself, take time to recover physically and mentally and don't quit. Believe that it will be better next try.
Success is not final, neither is BFN fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. BFN does hurt and it is ok to grieve but you will bounce back stronger to continue the fight. *HUGS*

What does beta reading means? I rem reading some posts of sisters who did BT and nurse gave them the readings. I didn't ask the nurse nor did she tell me during my last cycle.

Can anyone share with me how are the readings and what it means after the BT result revealed?

I guess is ok to have some fats left since you are just drinking and not eating the chicken.

I see... then how much water?
double boil means put the chick breast in a container with water... cover it up.. then put inside another pot to boil?

What does beta reading means? I rem reading some posts of sisters who did BT and nurse gave them the readings. I didn't ask the nurse nor did she tell me during my last cycle.

Can anyone share with me how are the readings and what it means after the BT result revealed?
Sista, beta reading means HGC level. you can check with the nurse when she calls to announce the news over the phone. You must ask or she will just say " you are pregnant / you are not pregnant"

For non-pregnancy, it can range from 0-5.

If it's 5 and above, you will need to go for another blood test to see if your HCG levels doubled or increased appropriately.

Sista, beta reading means HGC level. you can check with the nurse when she calls to announce the news over the phone. You must ask or she will just say " you are pregnant / you are not pregnant"

If it's 5 and above, you will need to go for another blood test to see if your HCG levels doubled or increased appropriately.
Ok thanks sista!

Haha where/how did you come with this idea?
I heard from my friends doing that..dunno how true laa..when one has given birth liao, she will pass an un-used sanitary pad from her last pack to her for good luck.

I've even heard that if you will be blessed if you and your hubby ate mee sua with eggs on the bed of a woman who just gave birth (on the 12th day).

Oh... I also didn't asked.. maybe I will ask them to email me the report!

Yes I will ask. The last few times nurse only tell me - pregnant, not pregnant.

I heard from my friends doing that..dunno how true laa..when one has given birth liao, she will pass an un-used sanitary pad from her last pack to her for good luck.

I've even heard that if you will be blessed if you and your hubby ate mee sua with eggs on the bed of a woman who just gave birth (on the 12th day).
Oh I see. First one is doable. Second idea a bit difficult lol

I see... then how much water?
double boil means put the chick breast in a container with water... cover it up.. then put inside another pot to boil?
Put chicken breast in double boil container, the water is in the big pot where you put in the double boil container. Water is not with the chicken breast, but outside of the container.

Half pot of water will do. This is what I did.

Oh I see. First one is doable. Second idea a bit difficult lol
Yup, unless super good friend, plus not many want to step into the maternity room until the 1st month is over; tradition said it's "ünclean". unless super good friend, if I am the mother, I also don't want people to disturb me and the newborn and see my oily and smelly face

Yup, unless super good friend, plus not many want to step into the maternity room until the 1st month is over; tradition said it's "ünclean". unless super good friend, if I am the mother, I also don't want people to disturb me and the newborn and see my oily and smelly face
Can also go shuang Lin temple to eat the eggs? Read a few sisters here did that? I also went there prayed this time..

Can also go shuang Lin temple to eat the eggs? Read a few sisters here did that? I also went there prayed this time..
*hands up* I did that...recently, a month before I went for the fresh cycle, I went to pray and ate 2 eggs each with my hubs (but you see...uh oh...) Intend to go back again and eat more red eggs :p

I once went there to return a tray of red eggs too :)

Back