IVF/ICSI Support Group

My beanies and I lost the 50-50 fight.. It showed sign on Thurs, a day before my BT..
Very heartache despite all the efforts, it stopped... Sometimes it's not abt effort, to me maybe not fate to be my child yet.. :)
For sisters who Bfp... May they continue to grow well and smooth for the next 9 mths.
For sisters in 2ww or trying, keep fighting!

Taking a break now but I still hope I can graduate as a Mommy someday .... :)

My beanies and I lost the 50-50 fight.. It showed sign on Thurs, a day before my BT..
Very heartache despite all the efforts, it stopped... Sometimes it's not abt effort, to me maybe not fate to be my child yet.. :)
For sisters who Bfp... May they continue to grow well and smooth for the next 9 mths.

Keep this positive spirit going yishan! I'm sure, good things takes time. Someday you will make it ;)

hi yishan, Hugs..may our bb dream come true 1 day. take a break first and come back stronger. just hope our prayers eill be heard by e gods that we believe in :)

Yishan, your will graduate definitely. You are one step closer now.
After 3 failed ET, I am again in my 2ww.

Btw, is TFC good? I heard the staff at lab all quite inexperience. Dunno is it true

I did my FSH test at novena care n result came back ok! Even drop... Hmm

oh yes, sorry. i remember your cycle at SGH now :(

Unless i get pregnant before that, i am there to discuss a Fresh in August so don't hv experience with the actual lab eam yet apart from seeing dr Loh. Perhaps some sisters might hv more info. But i am guessing dr Loh would have only picked the best of KKIVF to leave with him?

Prof Ng SC is with Sincere IVF. not sure who the embryologist there. His embryologist at Glenagles Dr Cheng is very experienced tho'.

Hi happyblossom are you going for one? I'm not done with mine yet though. 2 weeks later. I doubt there's any side effect (maybe some cramping?). Bfp or not I will know in august :)

Hi happyblossom are you going for one? I'm not done with mine yet though. 2 weeks later. I doubt there's any side effect (maybe some cramping?). Bfp or not I will know in august :)

@redvel just failed my fresh n dr suggested to do endo scratch b4 fet next cycle but im worried if it will scar our womb not

felt amused y dr nvr ask me to rest few mths to next fet thou

anyway im just curious if any sisters really bfp after do endo scratch here

Hi ladies, anyone here ttc their 2nd bb here? I would like to know how to manage the 1st 1 esp during the 2ww n what's the ideal time frame fr the 1st bb?

Hi ladies, anyone here ttc their 2nd bb here? I would like to know how to manage the 1st 1 esp during the 2ww n what's the ideal time frame fr the 1st bb?
Hi .. Me now pregger with no. 2

It was tough during the 2ww as my son seemed extra sticky with me. He wanted me to carry him all the time. So instead of carrying him, I will hug him and then we sit on the floor and play, read and do activities. My boy is 16 months old now.

oh yes, sorry. i remember your cycle at SGH now :(

Unless i get pregnant before that, i am there to discuss a Fresh in August so don't hv experience with the actual lab eam yet apart from seeing dr Loh. Perhaps some sisters might hv more info. But i am guessing dr Loh would have only picked the best of KKIVF to leave with him?

Prof Ng SC is with Sincere IVF. not sure who the embryologist there. His embryologist at Glenagles Dr Cheng is very experienced tho'.

Ron, ya my bad experience with SGH with Dr Yu keep telling me I'm lucky to hv 1 n indirectly asking me to give up. Each visit is very demoralizing.

I'm now on saizen 2nd mth n gynera too with novena care, should start in mid jul. CARE works with Dr Paul who only do it in Thomson but was told the lab there all quite inexperience. To me other than monitoring is impt, lab is the most impt. That's where they culture my embbies.

I did my FET when my no. 1 is less than 2 last yr. she's sticky n keep wanting me to carry too. We told her mummy cannot carry her n she listens n didn't insist. But I still do carry n hug her by sitting down. I can't bear not to carry her even for 1 day :p

Portia are you experiencing any MS so far? Hope you're eating well. So you're doing OSCAR soon?

I'm now so very waiting for my next ivf fresh. Ya know...just wanna pace along and get on with it. Going for a holiday prior to that and hoping it will be our last flight trip for a long time.

Ginger28 and janices, thks for sharing.

Just wanna check with u ladies if u managed to hv loads of bed rest during the critical time where implantation might b taking place? If u did, did u leave the care of the elder child to someone? Me seriously thinking how to manage the 1st one if wanna try for 2nd bb. Went thru several fresh cycles to gt my 1st child...hiaz must really pluck up courage if wanna try for 2nd.

Did u ladies oso ask ur gynae when is a gd time to start planning for 2nd one? Coz I'm still bf-ing my 1st...so I will oso hv to time when shd I go nack to consult my tcm physician.

Just wanna check with u ladies if u managed to hv loads of bed rest during the critical time where implantation might b taking place? If u did, did u leave the care of the elder child to someone? Me seriously thinking how to manage the 1st one if wanna try for 2nd bb. Went thru several fresh cycles to gt my 1st child...hiaz must really pluck up courage if wanna try for 2nd.

Did u ladies oso ask ur gynae when is a gd time to start planning for 2nd one? Coz I'm still bf-ing my 1st...so I will oso hv to time when shd I go nack to consult my tcm physician.

My mum is taking care on weekdays but at night she'll be back home. Weekends I'll still take care myself, cook her lunch n play with her. Not as much rest as I get like my first one though. Hub is helping a lot too. To try no. 2, must stop bf. b4 proceeding I check my prolactin level to make sure I'm ready.

Are u planning to do another fresh?

Portia are you experiencing any MS so far? Hope you're eating well. So you're doing OSCAR soon?

I'm now so very waiting for my next ivf fresh. Ya know...just wanna pace along and get on with it. Going for a holiday prior to that and hoping it will be our last flight trip for a long time.
Hi redvel,

I am currently at 10.5 weeks. Have been hvg ms in the evenings and nites since week 6. But luckily, no puking... just tired and very bloated with burps and occassional headaches. Appetite is down to half but my weight maintains.... good thing since i am slightly overweight.

Hope u hv been preparing well for yr ivf. Enjoy yr holiday.... i wish i had gone on one before i had my ivf! Now travelling is out for me....

I didn't have much bed rest. I sleep in the afternoons when he sleeps as well. Otherwise I did all the normal things.

I think u need to speak with your dr first since ur still breast feeding

Ron, ya my bad experience with SGH with Dr Yu keep telling me I'm lucky to hv 1 n indirectly asking me to give up. Each visit is very demoralizing.

I'm now on saizen 2nd mth n gynera too with novena care, should start in mid jul. CARE works with Dr Paul who only do it in Thomson but was told the lab there all quite inexperience. To me other than monitoring is impt, lab is the most impt. That's where they culture my embbies.
Don't worry too much. I have a friend who did her first fresh at Novena CARE and BFP with twins and gave birth to one boy and one girl.

Failed my 2nd fresh, sad :(
Juz want to check when will the menses come if BFN? My menses hv nt come yet n my HCG is low n the nurse told me i m nt pregnant... w see dr loh nxt wk. Sigh!! dun know wat shd i do liao... probably take a break n tiao my body again. think go n see TSB since so many sis here see her ;)
btw, wat supplements u all took to increase egg reserve? i m taking DHEA n dun think it works well on me!

Thanks Portia.

Blessedzn I think every failed ivf attempt gets more disappointment as we go along :( I would think so because am going for 2nd fresh soon. If this fails again, we will stop and just let nature takes its course already.

I'm taking royal jelly and evening primrose plus multivits. The first two vits I didn't take during my first ivf. Taking these to prep for coming one.

Blessedzn my af came right on dot (my standard cycle pattern) before my scheduled BT. I guess everyone is different so you just need to wait it out a few days or so.

Failed my 2nd fresh, sad :(
Juz want to check when will the menses come if BFN? My menses hv nt come yet n my HCG is low n the nurse told me i m nt pregnant... w see dr loh nxt wmy afc wask. Sigh!! dun know wat shd iggggf do liao... probably take a break n tiao my body again. think go n see TSB since so many sis here see her ;)
btw, wat supplements u all took to increase egg reserve? i m taking DHEA n dun think it works well on me!
hi, hugs..my menses came 3 days later than normal af. for egg reserve,

for egg reserve, before start of ivf, it was 6 follicles, but my gynae increase e dose of gonalf n i managed to yield 14 eggs during er. i think how fast e af come after failed cycle depends on indivdual case. did loh ask u to take dhea?how many mths before have u taken it prior to e ivf?u did e ivf under dr loh?

for egg reserve, before start of ivf, it was 6 follicles, but my gynae increase e dose of gonalf n i managed to yield 14 eggs during er. i think how fast e af come after failed cycle depends on indivdual case. did loh ask u to take dhea?how many mths before have u taken it prior to e ivf?u did e ivf under dr loh?
connie, thx. really heart breaking since this is my 2nd fresh. i hv been taking dhea abt 1 yr, failed my 1st last yr n thot trying 2nd fresh this yr again:( yes i m under dr loh
my problem is that i do nt many eggs only 2 n want to tiao my body to hv more so i dun know how to lor

hi sisters.. juz finished my ET, i only have 3 grade 4 embbies, 2 transferred and 1 to freeze..
quite low but dr tan very comforting.. keep telling me its normal when i know its not from sisters here.. haha

oh well.. hope it'll be a bfp and no need to worry abt snowy.. :)

Back