IVF/ICSI Support Group

Its just bad news after bad news. Seems like one embryo is stuck in tube. Ectopic so causing me the pain. Which means it was twins one in tummy one tubal. Looks like beside ovary. Am going for detail scan now.

Its just bad news after bad news. Seems like one embryo is stuck in tube. Ectopic so causing me the pain. Which means it was twins one in tummy one tubal. Looks like beside ovary. Am going for detail scan now.
Oh gosh!! Which mean it is growing at the same time? I am so sorry to hear that... :(

Ya seems like that. V worried niw. They want me standby for surgery after detailed scan results. My hcg was high frm start but detected one embryo in tummy so no one knew there was one in tube. The one in tummy miscarried on 1 june but the tube one just kept growing till gave me pain recently. It's exactly 8 weeks nw.

Ya seems like that. V worried niw. They want me standby for surgery after detailed scan results. My hcg was high frm start but detected one embryo in tummy so no one knew there was one in tube. The one in tummy miscarried on 1 june but the tube one just kept growing till gave me pain recently. It's exactly 8 weeks nw.

oh dear ... when you went for the first scan why didnt the sonographer checked for the missing embroy?

Mesara, take care..ectopic might be dangerous, I read some thread if is happen on tube might need surgery to remove it. Hopefully urs don't need. Praying for u

Hi, does anyone have Dr Tan HH's email address? Went to see him in April and he said he'll be doing the FET for me in May. When my menses came in May, the nurse informed that Dr Tan was on leave and proposed to postpone to June. Went for first scan this morning and if everything goes well, I should be doing the blastocyst transfer next week but the nurse told me that Dr Tan is on leave! Gosh...

Hi, does anyone have Dr Tan HH's email address? Went to see him in April and he said he'll be doing the FET for me in May. When my menses came in May, the nurse informed that Dr Tan was on leave and proposed to postpone to June. Went for first scan this morning and if everything goes well, I should be doing the blastocyst transfer next week but the nurse told me that Dr Tan is on leave! Gosh...

Found it in google search [email protected]...dun noe if it is still a valid one

Mesara, am really so so sorry to hear this.
from another point of view, if its really a tubal pregnancy, may be a "blessing" that e one in tummy din progressed further. Sorry i dont mean to be insensitive. Not sure if e tubal will hv any impact on an otherwise healthy foetus?
here's praying for strength n courage for u.

Thanks for the encouragement portia. Some ladies didn't succeed even though they did endo scratch. I guess everyone has their own unique ttc issues. But I'm sure it's like never try never know. Go for it!
Portia happy to hear ur friends story. Wish the same miracle happens with me and redvel. I must be very thankful to u. By u only I came to know about endo scratch and intra lipids. Trying both and also giving a try of tsb medicine also. really hoping for next cycle

Agree, redvel.

Everyone is different. We can all try the same things but end up with different experience and results. As long as we all did what we can and give it our best for each cycle, we shld find peace when the outcome is revealed.

Anamika,

You are welcome. We are all here to share our stories, experience, knowledge and give emotional support to one another. But please remember that we are all different in terms of health, medical history and genetic make up.

What works for some of us may not be suited for another. IVF and other assisted programmes are not one size fit all. Do yr own research and due diligence before embarking on the alternative trsatments. I hope you succeed soon in yr next cycle.

Good luck to both of u!! May you join me soon.

Mesara,

Very sorry to hear this. Please keep us updated after yr scan.

Mesara, u so poort thing. etopic pregnancy usu wun show up in the scan at early stage. Pray that it is not etopic pregnancy coz if confirmed, the poor foetus and the affected tube have to be removed immediately. Etopic pregnancy is dangerous.

Mesara sorry to hear you've received this news. I was suspecting ectopic since I've heard quite a lot about it and you were talking about intense pain. Natural mc should not be like that....

Good to hear doc has discovered that. Do what has to be done and rest well. Leave other plans aside for now.

At 8 wks pregnant, there's no more time to lose before the growing foetus ruptures the tube and cause excessive blood loss. Medicine to kill off the growing foetus can take several wks.

Anyway, just pray and hope for the best. Though i know is v painful and sad for you now. You wun be so unlucky the next time.

Dramaqueenie from what I know, doc won't suggest endo scratch at first ivf attempt. After a failed cycle, it might be flagged out as implantation problem so the scratch procedure is recommended. In a way yes that if you do get bfp, there's no likely issue with implantation.
for my case, I tested positive but later hcg drop, is it consider implant issue?

Hi hope, I actually tested at 11am today. I only tested coz I felt af was coming. Was pleasantly surprised indeed with the bfp.

So happy to see ladies bfp!!!!

I'm in my 7dp2dt and dunno what else I can do to help my embies.
I read an article to say use warm water bottle to keep womb warm and may help with implantation.
I have red dates and wolf berries... Dunno am I too late...

I dun feel anything at all, all seems normal... In my heart I hope they hv stick to me

This is my 2nd fresh cycle... The 1st cycle failed...as compare to first, I'm more relax but anxious is still there.. :)

Last edited:
Done with my ER today.. Retrieved 11 eggs this time do happy of it.. Previous cycle only 8.. Now feeling bloated and tummy a little cramp.. :(
Can't rest when home cos hv tons of work for me to follow up.. Now gng to short nap b4 going out to have my bd dinner..

Done with my ER today.. Retrieved 11 eggs this time do happy of it.. Previous cycle only 8.. Now feeling bloated and tummy a little cramp.. :(
Can't rest when home cos hv tons of work for me to follow up.. Now gng to short nap b4 going out to have my bd dinner..
Great! Great! You need lots of rest..

puipui,yr birthday today? happy birthday! er done, 1 step down. next will be et,a much simpler 1 compared to er.only thg is need to drink water n tahan e urine for e et procedure. jiayou! :)

puipui,yr birthday today? happy birthday! er done, 1 step down. next will be et,a much simpler 1 compared to er.only thg is need to drink water n tahan e urine for e et procedure. jiayou! :)

@connie_hopefu... Yes my Bd I done my ER.. Ya.. The ET is most headache one cos have to full bladder n hold my urine to do.. Done this in my first cycle n cannot be forgot this.. :(

So happy to see ladies bfp!!!!

I'm in my 7dp2dt and dunno what else I can do to help my embies.
I read an article to say use warm water bottle to keep womb warm and may help with implantation.
I have red dates and wolf berries... Dunno am I too late...

I dun feel anything at all, all seems normal... In my heart I hope they hv stick to me

This is my 2nd fresh cycle... The 1st cycle failed...as compare to first, I'm more relax but anxious is still there.. :)
Hi Yishan, fret now. I didn't have any symptoms and I bfp. Test again in a days time.

Back