IVF/ICSI Support Group

will af not follow e actual cycle after bfn ivf? any gals got experience of af cycle become different after that?how many cycle will e af be back to normal cycle count lei after bfn ivf?

Mine wun come bk normally after bfn. 2 miscarriages also the same. I need medicine to reset!

Natural mc is a lengthy process. Too stressful for me. If it spots like this, pls request for a SIS to ensure the womb has been cleared of all remains of last pregnancy. At times, normal scan cant see. If not, will affect ur next pregnancy.

Good to hear your good updates rachelt. I had 16 eggs retrieved and was very well after resting 2 days past ER. Bloatness all gone. Rest well! And update on your ET development.

will af not follow e actual cycle after bfn ivf? any gals got experience of af cycle become different after that?how many cycle will e af be back to normal cycle count lei after bfn ivf?

I think I can only share partial....before my BT day, I started my af. I had 6 days of af (usually it's shorter). I'm now waiting for next af to arrive. Surely this cycle is longer. Usually I ovulate on cd17 but this time I did on cd25. So gonna be a long cycle.

Good to hear your good updates rachelt. I had 16 eggs retrieved and was very well after resting 2 days past ER. Bloatness all gone. Rest well! And update on your ET development.
@redvel.. yup.. will update after ET.. Ya.. Praying hard against OHSS now.. Should be ok since I'm relatively ok except for the bloating..

Ladies.. Will the embroylogist call to update us on embryo status?.. Or they only reveal when we go for ET?

Have been drinking.. I just feel bloated.. Not much pain.. Can pass urine.. Can eat and drink.. Praying I dont kena..
That time my nurse recommend me 100 plus drink for bloated Ness. I just drink a bit out and not e whole bottle 1 time only..dunno is i rest more or 100 plus,by day 2 it is all right Le, no worries, think by 2 you u will feel better.19 eggs is very good at for your age, thumbs up :)

That time my nurse recommend me 100 plus drink for bloated Ness. I just drink a bit out and not e whole bottle 1 time only..dunno is i rest more or 100 plus,by day 2 it is all right Le, no worries, think by 2 you u will feel better.19 eggs is very good at for your age, thumbs up :)
I got H2O at home.. Maybe later i should start H2O.. Cos now still drinking water.. And seriously can drink type.. Lol.. Napped whole afternoon.. Tmr i gonna go watch movie with DH.. hehe..

I think I can only share partial....before my BT day, I started my af. I had 6 days of af (usually it's shorter). I'm now waiting for next af to arrive. Surely this cycle is longer. Usually I ovulate on cd17 but this time I did on cd25. So gonna be a long cycle.
Me also longer..but it's ok, will wait for cycle to resume normal and come back stronger to start fighting n try luck again

Rachelt I can't recall where is your ivf done but kkh they don't call. On the day of transfer you will know. I was scheduled for d3 but when I was there panty less on the bed :)p), Dr Sadhana chatted with me and we decided on d5. So that trip was in a way fruitless. Went back 2 days later.

I feel kkh still wants you to go because in case the patient still likes to have d3. Or maybe even though one insists on d5, maybe on the d3 ET the embryologist may still find the embies are better off transferred than further cultured. that's just what I guess.

After my ivf bfn, my cycle becomes 40 days lo! Not sure if this cycle fails will chg again.

Rachelt I can't recall where is your ivf done but kkh they don't call. On the day of transfer you will know. I was scheduled for d3 but when I was there panty less on the bed :)p), Dr Sadhana chatted with me and we decided on d5. So that trip was in a way fruitless. Went back 2 days later.

I feel kkh still wants you to go because in case the patient still likes to have d3. Or maybe even though one insists on d5, maybe on the d3 ET the embryologist may still find the embies are better off transferred than further cultured. that's just what I guess.
@redvel.. Me same.. KKH.. Orh.. So i'll hvta wait till Thu to know my beanies status..

We will rise to the occasion...whatever undesirable events happened, I always tell myself it's not the worst! There are so much more to catch up in the years ahead.

I'm 9dpo today. Waiting for af and then endo scratch and then my ivf again. Looking forward to a new cycle.

Redvel do u know that Dr sadhana is going on vacation in July first two weeks. I am also doing endo scratch it was scheduled on July 21st. Did u book u r appointment? Or else u will wait for ur ovulation and then fix the date?

Ah? Really? My endo is on 14 July. She didn't tell me she will be away. In fact she told me she will be the one doing for me. Yes the date is booked already. by the way how did you get to know she will be away?

One of my friend also seeing Dr. Sadhana. She succeed her iui seeing her for scanning. Her scanning was supposed to be in Julyfirst week but they preponed to this month end as sadhana will be away for two weeks. As u booked ur appointment may be she would be back by that time

Hi eeznyl, have u tested again?

Tinga, not yet... im thinking of gg kkh test on this fri. I doubt there will b any changes to the result so might as well go kkh earlier to test once n for all. Just wan my menses to cum earlier n move on to next cycle.

How abt u? I hope u r feeling better. When seeing yr dr?

Still a bit upset and telling myself to move on. Waiting for the bleed to come naturally, hope to get this over quick so can tiao my body for the next cycle.

One of my friend also seeing Dr. Sadhana. She succeed her iui seeing her for scanning. Her scanning was supposed to be in Julyfirst week but they preponed to this month end as sadhana will be away for two weeks. As u booked ur appointment may be she would be back by that time

It could be the case. Thanks. And hope the scratch does us well.

Still a bit upset and telling myself to move on. Waiting for the bleed to come naturally, hope to get this over quick so can tiao my body for the next cycle.

I can understand y u r still upset. What u have been thru was really drastic. But I can see u r really strong too! Keep it up gal! I have oso cum to terms with my highly possible bfn so feeling better today infact I had a really gd slp last night. Im gg to start tcm soon too... let's get our well deserved bfp in the next cycle!

It could be the case. Thanks. And hope the scratch does us well.
Redvel/ Anamika,

Dr S did endo scratch for me this round before i start my 2nd fresh cycle. It is one of the few things i did to improve my chances for implantation. I dunno if it is the only reason reason for my bfp but i do hv a friend who is a proud mother of a pair of lovely twins now because she had endo scratch done by dr sadhana during her last ivf attempt. ( she failed many times at other clinics and was told to give up.) She told me that endo scratch was the only additional procedure she did to her last ivf.

Thanks for the encouragement portia. Some ladies didn't succeed even though they did endo scratch. I guess everyone has their own unique ttc issues. But I'm sure it's like never try never know. Go for it!

Redvel/ Anamika,

Dr S did endo scratch for me this round before i start my 2nd fresh cycle. It is one of the few things i did to improve my chances for implantation. I dunno if it is the only reason reason for my bfp but i do hv a friend who is a proud mother of a pair of lovely twins now because she had endo scratch done by dr sadhana during her last ivf attempt. ( she failed many times at other clinics and was told to give up.) She told me that endo scratch was the only additional procedure she did to her last ivf.

Portia happy to hear ur friends story. Wish the same miracle happens with me and redvel. I must be very thankful to u. By u only I came to know about endo scratch and intra lipids. Trying both and also giving a try of tsb medicine also. really hoping for next cycle

Last edited:
Hi sisters, this endo scratch is for those w implantation issues? So if one has managed to conceive successfully, does that mean she has no implanatation prob??

So excited to be finally gg for our first IVF consult next wk. I hv a qn. I was referred to kkh so was told im under subsidized rates. I called e hotline but e lady was pretty vague so left me kinda confused. I wanted to opt for Dr. Tan hh n she told me i could do that when i get referred to kkivf. She told me i dont need to choose him now. Can anyone share if this is true? Then in e meantime, i will be seen by diff docs? Hmmm so these docs will recommend either long or short protocol for me based on their own expertise ahh...

Last edited:
Had super bad cramps on right side last night till now. Wonder what's causing it. Came to kk 24 hrs. Bt is still positive. 1 june till now almost 3 weeks. Am going for a scan to see what happening

Dramaqueenie from what I know, doc won't suggest endo scratch at first ivf attempt. After a failed cycle, it might be flagged out as implantation problem so the scratch procedure is recommended. In a way yes that if you do get bfp, there's no likely issue with implantation.

Back