IVF/ICSI Support Group

Prosepina, hugs. Pray that God will bless you with a healthy baby. I thought thirsty is more likely symptom for bfp?

Ain, hope all these symptoms which you are experiencing now will persists, and hope you'll bfp soon! Rest well in the meantime k?

Joyfully, glad that ur folicles grow, so ER on mon? I also thought thirsty is a symptom. Nvm la, I prepared the worst if positive then is like striking toto. There is nothing I can do at this moment.

Hope, Prosepina and Luv, thanks! My ER is on mon. But have already stopped menopur injection since today. Was also advised to reduce gonal f injection to 150iu, as want to control the follicles growth so that ER can be scheduled on mon instead of sun.

Prosepina, really hope you'll strike toto.
happy.gif

Hope, gd that you are increasing your protein intake. Me too, have been eating fish and chicken for past 2 days. But I totally skip eggs, cos really very "er xin" to me now. Jiayou girl, all the best to your ER on wed.

Randy, how are you feeling today? Pray and hope that your follicles will grow well and healthy, and that they will be of the most ideal size for your ER on mon.
happy.gif

Heheheh... i can understand how u all feel abt eggs. I was also very put off by the sight and taste of hard boiled eggs. (I dun eat half boiled eggs.)

Joyfully, what was your lining thickness? Good size follicles!

hi joyfully and hope..
yesterday went to get immunocal and started taking lor. this morning 4xhalf boiled eggs.
tomorrow going for scan. hopefully the eggs have grown. ER is set on monday.

i'm still on GonaF 450 and menopur 150. wasnt advised to reduce dosage even though my schedule the same as joyfully..

JOyfully, that's a good size! Congrat!!!!

Miracle, congrats!!! Catching your baby dust!!!! Dipping in to the big big pool Hee!

Randy, jia you ok! I'm gg on mon for scan too.

Randy, hugs. Eat well and get ready for ER. We only need one good egg. Have faith and be positive. We are cheering on for you.
happy.gif

Prosepina, hugs.

Miracle, congrats!!! Sooooo happy for you! Woohoo.. Your dream has come true.
happy.gif
Grabbing lotsa bbdusts from you.

Luv, thanks! I didn't ask my lining thickness today. Only remember Paul says the lining is gd, and Angela also said so. So I just assume it is ok and didnt ask. I only asked about my follicles size.

Randy, you are doing good. I remember another sister in
2010 thread mentioned that she took 3 pkts of immunocal to replace ew and she managed to conceive and has given birth to triplets. So immunocal is definitely a gd substitute.

Hope, thanks! I took 1 to 2 pkts per day, depending on mood.
Preferably to take separately. But I suppose it should be ok to take together ba. Cos 2 pkts is too much for me to down at one go.

Prosepina, they could be busy hence didn't call. Usu if didn't call, means gd news rite? Please stay positive k, hugzzz !

Prosepina, sorry dear, just realized your earlier post. A big bear hugzzzz for you. Please take care of your health and also take this time to tiao your body.You'll be blessed with a healthy baby soon.

miracle...gratz...gd reading..

prosepina...call them instead...

hope..i do take 6 packs a day when chionging...4 in morning, 2 at night..think it did help

They said reading less than 1.2 so I think no implantation.. Well we already prepared and just b it. I decided change dr to dr.sadhana, next review on 19jul.

Hi Prosepina, another big hug for you. Sorry to hear that. I was reading through the posts and getting excited for you. Please stay strong and take care of your body. It will be all our turn soon one day.

Miracle, congratulations! Another BFP on this thread is very motivating. Do take care of yourself too. Rest well. Catching your baby dust!

Ya, just give up for this moment, maybe I'm too stress over baby. Nvm la! God has its best arrangement for me. Next is plan for holiday...Jia you girls for those in 2ww and those going for ER.

Hope, you will be okay and your follicles will grow very well.
happy.gif
I am eating extra protein every meal. I really don't like EW too. I take whey protein, fish and chicken. All the best for your scan on Monday.

Joyfully, am so glad to know that your follicles have grown to desirable sizes. You will have a smooth ER on Mon.
happy.gif
Am excited for you already!

Thanks Leor for the link. By the way, can't remember who was asking about bfp without going for accupuncture.

I didn't go for any acc or tcm although that was something I considered if I weren't pregnant this time. The only thing I did was drink the lrd tea and chicken essence and eat durians. I didn't limit what I ate, but ate in moderation. Hope this helps any sisters who are gg through ivf as well.

Spreading my bb dust to all here. I hope you sisters get lucky too!

Is so happy to get BFP news every day coz it really motivate me.

Prosepina, I'm sorry bout wat happen, pls gve urself a break n go njoy ur holiday first n cm bk

Velvet, I didn't bed rest all the way. In fact, I started going shopping about 5 days after ET cause I couldn't take it. My Dr says to occasionally walk around to keep the blood circulating at the womb area. Just don't overdo it. =)

red Velvet, I did not. I watch Drama most of the time and sleep around 2hrs in the afternoon. I went back to work after 10days at home.

Back