IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luvnhope, Hope n 1BB, thank u gals! Will constantly remind myself to be positive. Pls kok my head if i do not. We all will be able to have our dream come true! Jia You too Sisters!

BabyGalore, come join us at http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5453919/5843068.html?1339493183 too.
happy.gif

Hello all! It's been a while since I came into this thread. Any sisters here with blogs on their IVF journey which you wish to share? I wish to link you guys up to my blog so we can have a solid network of ladies who are ttc-ing and hopefully provide some help and answers to others.

Mine's mymiraclebb.blogspot.com. Anybody else wishes to be linked please let me know!

Baby dust to everyone here!

Babysmurf, when u planning to start? Me too trying naturally at the meantimes, yup hope miracle happen...esp after gobble down a big bowl of bbdust yesterday. Hee...

Hi Luv, yup, almost the end of the 2ww liao. Friday gg for bt! Hehe..

Hi hope, if u have a blog u wish to share can also let me know. =)

Ain,
I have a daughter from my first fresh cycle. This is my third fet... Previous two fet not successful... Have to keep looking forward...
happy.gif

Babysmurf/bigbear,
Jia you jia you!!! Keep an open mind you will never run out of choices as long as you don't give up... Even now you r trying naturally who knows you don't have go for your third ivf
happy.gif

Chrisl, all the best for your FET! May your dreams be fulfilled soon.
happy.gif
jiayou k? btw, how was your wedding anniversary celebration with DH?

Miracle, thanks for sharing your blog. Waiting anxiously for your BT results on fri! May you bfp bfp bfp, so we could grab your bbdusts!
happy.gif

Eskimobaby... Agree with you. "who knows"...
happy.gif

Babysmurf/Bigbear, me also left with 3rd fresh. Dunno when I will be doing it yet. But I'll keep a positive mind. Who knows, anything can happen. "wink".... Jiayou!!!

Eskimobaby & Fou_Fou, Really wish that will come true, it will be my greatest gift from GOD. Thank for the encouragement! Let's all Jia you together.

Thank you ladies. U all so warm.

Bigbear don't kok eyes. 傻人有傻福^_^
Fou_fou, Bigbear, sunstillshines, i1bb m Chrisl we jia you together.

Hi Ladies, does anyone know where could i get prenaforte pre natal multivit? This one doesnt contain iodine n hence safe for me who have history of grave disease...

More bbdusts to come then we all can jump in to swim in the bbdusts sea. Hahaha

Tutu: you may have to do some research if not may have to take the supplements separately.

Hi Hope, yes! My furkid is a Labrador. Will post more pictures of her on my blog soon ok?

To all who has wished me luck, thank you thank you thank you all so much for being supportive. This 2 ww really is a torture but you guys make it so bearable!

Joyfully-
Thanks!! Oh my anniversary day very simple and low profile lah hehe..was nuahing at home but my hubby got me some roses to brighten up the dining room with and my MIL came over with a pot of flowers in the morning to wish us
happy.gif
I gave my hubby a haircut and we made and ate dinner together, movie night thereafter with BIL
happy.gif

Piglet02
yes jiayou together!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
lol babydust sea lol

i1BB
wah got babydust cognac ah?? I want!! *YAMMMMSENG!!*

Tutu-
I just gave a quick search and found that this mummy is selling in another forum..you might want to contact her
happy.gif

Posted on 10June12 '' Hi All, I have the following for sale:
(1) ProLata w/ DHA
Novell Brand
Qty: 3 boxes sealed. Retail selling @ $55. + free 58 tablets

(2) OsteoPlus Calcium Supplement
Qty: 1 box sealed + free 28 tablets

(3) Prenatal Multivits
Brand: Mega

(4) Prenaforte Multivits

freebies:
NAN Mom & me @350 grams
Dumex Mamil Mama @48gx2 sachets
S-26 Mama @40grams x 2 sachets.

if interested please send me sms 91110392''

(Ps.i have to copy and paste here as our this singaporemotherhood forum don't allow the rival's forum link to be sent here..

Good morning ladies, hope all of you have a good day and get what you want, which ever stage you may be!

Luvnhope, thanks for staying around to root for us. I desperatesly want to 'graduate' this time too! God help us, please!

Hi eskimobaby, your nick sounds familiar. think we were from the same first cycle. Hope you bfp this round!

Hi randy, saw that you started already. All the best!

WY, I had so much support from the sisters here b4. I'm glad to be able to do the same for others.
happy.gif
You'll "graduate" soon! Must believe in that!

Hmm... Just went for scan today, and dr says my follicles are growing slow.. May have to push back my ER to mon instead.

Guess I will have to go for more egg whites today.

Joyfully, dun fret. Even if it's delayed, you'll get there! And remember i told u b4, my first scan the sizes weren't that big and so we thought my ER would be delayed too. End up my next scan my follicles were all ready liao! So you never know! Yeah, chiong more EW and protein in the meantime.
happy.gif

i1bb, really? I scared too little coz scared not all will be fertilised and maybe left nothing to freeze... Am I thinking too much?

Joyfully, what are your sizes and how many do u have?

Hope, don't worry.. The nos of eggs r good maybe doc just want it's to grow alil more.. U will be fine .. Tk more protein..

WYKoo,
I was about to ask you that
happy.gif
you are trying for 2nd kid too?

Joyfully,
This is just your first scan still got time to catch up so jia you!!!

Hope,
From scan can only see 7 or 8 but there might be more that can't be detected.

Hi Sisters, Zao An!

Can I check about the food to take:

(1) Stimulation
- 8-12 EW
- LRD Tea
- Chicken essence
- Protein rich foods

(2) 2WW
- LRD Tea
- chicken essence
- brazil nuts

When should I take durians har? And what else must I take during these 2 periods?

Thanks all!

Back