IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks CelC!
happy.gif
I hope to have good news too.

Hey Luv...positive thoughts positive thoughts ok? You watching online shows not? Can go watch some funny taiwanese games shows or comedy
happy.gif
happy.gif

Luv, jiayo jiayo hor!! I'm cheering u on ya!

Hihi babysmurf!!! U too jia yo on your next fresh ya...
happy.gif

Yoyo Leor!!! Hahahaha

Hope4bb, hugs! Did they tell u the hCG level? AF hasn't reported yet right?

i1BB, thanks for cheering me on!
happy.gif
You jiayou too yeah!

Babysmurf, Aug will come in the blink of an eye!
happy.gif
Why did u have to do extra scans?

Hope4bb: I tested negative day before my BT and ended with positive. So don't loose hope. I have started believing in miracles. Pray to God coz he can only do miracles.

Mc, really hoping it's a good sign too. Me scared to test, might just wait till the scheduled by.. I'm a scary cat..

hope4bb...hugzz..wats yr reading? if not too low may still hv chance.

babygalore...i also scary cat..but i tell myself if fri i test negative may be buay zun..den wait for bt on Monday..if bfp..faster giv bb more support..jia you..

Hope, don't be too upset and go for the BT again. It's not a definite case yet. But no matter what, we are here for u. Be strong and don't give up. Hugs for u.

Ya BabyGalore. If u test earlier, can get support earlier if u BFP. Most of e ladies who BFP test earlier to play safe otherwise it's ur choice. A penny for my thought

Bbjourney and Angel, how many days after your last Ovidrel jab did u have ur hCG test?

BabyGalore, if u dun have hCG jabs, the meds won't affect the HPT result.

hope4bb, you still continue with progesterone support right? dont give up! like siddhi said, there is miracle.

Ain,mai kia (dont scared)..hehe! i also like you le, so scare before the jab, at the end oh! i told you..equally painless. i some more can go ikea shopping after the jab. just a bit numb only. maybe the dosage of 10k IU makes us afraid. jia you! you are one step closer.

Tks ladies.

I dont have any more hope for sat test already since the result totally shows no hope. Came home and drink 2 big cup of soft drink. Today is so damn hot. Too many bad things n news on me. Don't dare expect any miracle. Maybei am destined to be childless. Sigh....already excepted it

Luv, i was supposed to hv 5 ovidrel jabs but i stopped after e 2nd jab as i had Ohss. So from the 2nd jab to my BT was abt 1.5weeks apart.

Hugs Hope 4 bb.

Take a break and try again?? Out of the so many tries that we attempt, I am sure we will strike 1 day!

To Cas, Chevy, Fou fou and the rest,

Yes, I am not angry since I landed a good job to go! Can save $ and try 3rd time in another 1-2 years time. Yeah!

Prosperina: heheheh yah 10K so much leh.. If only its in monetary value!
Hope4bb: Be strong my dear. This is not an easy journey yet u have come this far. A warrior you are.
happy.gif

On my way to KK for e trigger jab now!

BabyGalore, so are you planning to do HPT?

Bbjourney and Angel, did your bloating get increasingly worse or remain abt the same? I'm still a little bloated but i wonder if it's simply OHSS that hasn't gone away. Oh, the wait!!

Luv, my bloating was at the worst when i had OHSS. After BFP, the bloatng continues. You r coming towards the end of 2ww n you are still bloating, maybe @winkz@winkz@. Did you wake up to pee or eat after 2-3am? :p

Dont think too much. (i know easier said than done). Relax, relax...

Bbjourney, well, i've been waking up to pee at night. But I chalk it down to my drinking too much water?? And i tend to drink some water b4 going back to sleep cos quite thirsty (but i put it down to sleeping in aircon room and my having an ulcer, which usually makes me thirsty). Dun dare to think too much. If BFP, bloating shld worsen right? My bloating's been abt the same leh.

Luv, dont think n analyse too much. Maybe you monitor everyday, thats y cannot tell the differences. I also monitor my baby bump everyday n think looks the same. But when i compare with the fotos i took 2weeks ago, my baby bump is bigger now. Hahahaha.... Stay zen okie.
happy.gif

Luv, I went for BT 4 days after my last Ovidrel jab. Actually I already felt slight bloating after my 2nd last jab, but it got obvious after my last jab. I also started waking up in the middle of the night to pee in that last 2-3 days before BT. I am feeling hopeful for you! *wink* But no pressure okie, just stay zen in the meanwhile.
happy.gif

Thanks Angel!
happy.gif
I'm hopeful but dare not be too optimistic too cos failed twice b4 liao. But will stay zen n occupy myself with things.
happy.gif

Luvnhope, mc_007, both of you also will have bt on Monday? who else?

Luvnhope, did you start testing?

Siddhi, I hope my case will be like yours...

Sunstillshines, yes this my 1st.. Abit scared.. Failed 3 IUIs before.

Nurul, not sure symptoms.. Just occasional cramps. Is peeing almost every Hr considered frequent? I usually drink alot of water.. So i guess it's normal for me to pee this frequently. The only thing which is unusual is I have oily scap and sudden breakout on my face. The last time I had a pimple was when I was 15. Haha so.. This are my so called symptoms.. Trying to be hopful.

Usagi, so happy to know that you have found a new job and that they are supportive to ivf!
happy.gif

Let's work towards our dream tog, and hope we'll soon have our little ones in our arms soon.

Back