IVF/ICSI Support Group

Babysmurft can upload attachment. Me share share with Christ to see ur photo..
happy.gif

Go to 'help' at the bottom of page, click 'formatting', click 'other formatting', scroll to images/attachments/clipart, copy the tag you want to eg: images you copy ''\image { Text description } '', then instead of clicking preview/post message you click 'upload attachment' at page you write your message. Just need to format the photo/image you have to be below think 100pixels..

ok lah babysmurf..nvm..don't sweat and stress yourself with it hehe..i myself can't do it all these years since i joined this forum in 2007! and i only figured out just last week or so! LOL do you hv the contact nbr then?
happy.gif

think you have to doubleclick 'browse' and choose the attachment which is saved on your pc..impt that pic is saved on your pc

depressed girl, short protocol prolly means you don't need suppression. You go straight to stim. I agree that injecting yourself can be very scary. Some of the sisters here recommend that you use an ice cube to numb the area first befor injecting. Think positively! By doing this, you are one step closer to holding a baby of your own. This might help you to be brave and overcome your fear.
happy.gif

Chris, thanks for your suggestion. Will put some body lotion later. Puzzles sound good too! I'll get one after my bt tomorrow. Need to do something constructive!

Hope4bb, I'll be keeping you in my prayers tonight. Sending loads of hugs your way!

wah you're making me drool liao..in fact i tried making some lapis cake when i did stimulation with all those egg yolks leftovers but ended up, whole cake was oozing and dripping with oil!!! It was a total failure..so i think i don't mind buying as it's a tedious cake to make and surely not for beginner bakers like me lol ..$25 worth it though once a year trip back to sg and take a day trip to buy lol

depressedgal

to add on, you can pinch as much of the 'fatty' area below the navel (if you hv any--lol for me it's lots!! LOllol) as possible and injection is not pain that way..

Depressed gal, I was also very fearful of injecting myself. But don't worry, you'll get a hang of it yourself after a while. For my case, I started stimulation yesterday. When the nurse gives me the gonal f jabs, it really hurts! To overcome the pain, I used ice pad as suggested by miracle, to numb my tummy for a while, then pinch the fats on my tummy before the injection. It really helps to ease the pain.

Personally I also like to do the jab myself as I can have full control. You will be ok! Jiayou!

Depressed gal,

SGH for short protocol, u inject yourself and go scanning in the first 2 weeks. Then u can prepare to go on HL ard week 3 -4. Yes, u might clash with audit if u start ur stimulation in mid july, coz it means early aug first 2 weeks, u are on HL. Your co is probably not going to be nice about u missing the audit. They might probably ask you to wait after audit. If you cannot wait, then go ahead, coz we do not have much time for fertility.

To Cas, Chevy, Jeanne, Piglet, MC007 and all the rest of the sisters,

I have good news to share. I finally got 1 job offer after attending 9 interviews and job hunting in the past 1.5mths.

Thanks all for the support.

Congrats Usagi!!!
happy.gif
hope u will settle in happily at your new job!
And look forward to your next cycle ok...
Was thinking about u and Chevy and Jeanne... Our dear cycle buddies..

Thanks all.

Actually I thought hopeless already and was mentally preparing to resign to the fate of doing the coming audit. I am really lucky. I did tell my new going to be employer that I was doing IVF. So i guess they support ivf!!! Heehee. Thank you all. I won't give up hope on myself. Still taking tcm, LRD, supplements and DOM. JIAYOU, everyone!

Congrats Usagi! It's one load off your shoulders! You can fang xin go thru your cycle already! You're one step closer to your dreams!!
happy.gif

Chevy
every other day for LRD also better than nothing..i also do that somedays cos nowadays if i drink too much my throat feels funny..think a tad heaty liao

Sophia, this time round I did an IUI. My apptmt with TSB was 1 week after the IUI. So, I really don't know if it was too late to take.

I think you have to discuss with her when you want to go for IVF. She will then be able to tell you when is the next apptmt to see her.

Hey all, thks for d advice n support given to me on d injection.
Now at least I know how to ease myself for d injection. My dh say he will help me w d injection n w my fat around, he cn poke anywher lolz

Usagi, hmm in tat case for sure I will clash w my audit. my dh ask me to postpone my ivf to aug coz I juz join dis co n nt v gd to miss d 1st audit plus I b gg for 2wks HL. Haiz so fan, think I better find a suitable x to talk to my boss n pre-alert her first

oh i did a quick google and found that pregnant woman can't take too much dried longan..well as after ET will be considered pregnant so sisters might want to take note..

Usagi, good that your new company support ivf!! You are more than ready to get ready for it haha... Jia you!

Hi Chevy, I did my fet already. My embryos turn blastocyst so was asked to go transfer. Thaw 5/6 and balance 2 trsnsferred. So it's 2ww for me all over again.
Keep updates on your progress too ok!
happy.gif

Regarding the LRD tea, I brew and always it tasted sourish abit I think due to the red dates?? Or I brew wrong method haha...
Didn't realize cant too much longan, I put quite a lot!

Hi sunstillshines, TSB told me that I can collect the 安胎药 before the transfer that is tentatively scheduled for this coming Monday, in case I dun wan to move around after the procedure.

Not sure if 安胎药 is generic enough to prescribe, even before the 胎 is in us. Will ask her tomorrow morning, or rather later this morning.. Heehee..

When is yr bt? All the best!!

Sophia, have you been seeing her? If so, I think she will be able to determine what medicine to add inside the an tai yao for you.

Where and which gynae will you be doing the ivf with? first ivf?

Hey Cas, good good! U take good good care ya! And may you be strike this time
happy.gif
Ur embies are beri strong heheheheee....

So how many embies have u left after blasto?

My RD drink also taste a tad sourish. I boiled them instead of brewing.

Congrats Cas on your blastocyst transfer!

Hope4bb, all the best for your BT today. Waiting for your baby dust!
happy.gif

Regarding LRD, i didn't put longan but put wolfberry before. Maybe can help to reduce the sourness.

Hi ladies does anyone under Dr Lim May Li at KK??How is she?? Doc Sadhana dec gg holiday so she cant deliver fr mi. She intro Dr Lim she is expect in high risk pregnancy. But Dr Lim is not gg to TPS.. Not sure shld I change another doc or not..

Back