IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luvnhope, I really thought bedrest means just laid on the bed like sleeping position and stare on the ceiling for the whole day! I think I will be so miserable!

I am really scared now... I failed 1 IUI and 2 FET. Now on 2ww for another IUI... Did you all got very emotional after taking Utrogestan?

Nurul, done
happy.gif

Sunstillshines, try to Stay Zen like what the other sistas always says... Though its a emotional roller coaster, you still have to stay positive! Take a deep breath & tell yourself, "everything's gonna be just Fine!"
happy.gif

Have a great day to all!

Hi, checking with those who had cyclogest inserts, do u get infection from it before? I seem to have some discharge, other than the insert discharge. Not sure if it's infection. Or normal to have?
And I noticed the inserts always flow out even when I rested 2hrs. Seem like at least half came out. Wonder if body reject?

Hihi, anyone taking immunocal here? I read that it's best to take first thing in the morning.... But then by the time I took out the vintagen to cool down to room temp, I'm hungry! Haha! So when do you gals take it?

Fou Fou: You too, Jia You
happy.gif

Cas: I have used cyclogest inserts during my iui previously. Same, I have white discharge too. I believe is some of the cyclogest that flows out. Nurse told me is normal and it will happen. Don't think is infection. If no itch, it should be okie. Don't worry.

Sunstillshine, oh thanks! Shall mix it with milo then Hee. U on 2WW from IUI? Jia you and good luck yah! I'm nervous waiting for AF to come this week to start my stimulation hopefully.

Hope, just a note, it is Milo or Horlick POWDER.
The milo powder dissolves the bubbles very effectively.
Never add hot or warm water to immunocal
happy.gif

Cool, just to make sure... Means I mix the milo powder with the immunocal powder add room temp water and mix? Hee sorry my first time so am abit lost.
happy.gif

Hi Ladies
I am back. Congrate for those who BFP.

Blur_Xuan: Prawn can eat not crab. notti girl.

Sunstillshines n Lunvhope: How r u? ending your 2WW soon. Jia You.

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone know this TCM doctor, 洪世掌?(Hong Shi Zhang) and his wheabouts? He is in his 7Os. My TCM doctor gave me 3 names including that of Dr. Zou's for my follow up treatments in Sg. But he highly recommended that i should see Dr Hong.
Any lead is appreciated...

Cas, it's a lot less messier if u insert the cyclogest in the rectum. Can consider that option. No leakage or discharge.

Babysmurf, thanks! Where ya been?
happy.gif

Hi Ladies. I have been a silent reader all this while. Will be going for ER on Thurs and ET on Sat. Abit worried now coz my eggs are very slow growing. I went for 4 scans liao and the biggest egg is only 16.5 and my lining is 13 triple. Anyone knows of any ways to boast egg size and quality?

Blurbabe, how many eggs u have? Which hos u with? I down 12-15egg white. Not sure it helped or not. Scan got 9egg whites biggest 20mm. Retrieved 6, 3 matured and 2 grade 3 transferred. According to dr.zou nowadays kk don't retrieve all eggs, they only retrieved viable eggs.

Prosepina, from the scan i have more than 20. The biggest few are 16.5, 16, 16, 15.5, 15, 14.5, 14, The rest are quite small ranging from 9 to 12.5.
I am with kk under Dr Khong. Now i down 6 EW and for the past 2 days, i skip EW coz feels like vomiting just by looking at it.

Prosepina, blurbabe, i m also starting to take egg white. Is there any more interesting way to take ew? I m sick of the hardboil egg liao.

It's ok if i take it cold right? office air-con too cold liao. my ew and LRD all become cook by noon time.

Hi everyone, I went for ultrascan today, and it shows that the polyp is still there. They also found some liquid in my uterus. My embryologist doesn't look too optimistic.

Nonetheless, I have decided to proceed with stimulation, and hope for the best. Meanwhile, would appreciate if sisters here, who are believers to pray for me. May God bless you all!

But well, at least there is gd news. My BT results has shown improved reading, hence my dosage will be lowered to 375iu of gonal-f! Which is great!
happy.gif

All the best to Luv, Bruno and babygalore! You are one step closer to fulfilling your dreams now. Jiayou, and may all of you bfp, so we can collect babydust from you!
happy.gif

Luvnhope; haha only go batam for few days to celebrate anniversary n Dh birthday. Being notti girl eat seafood food and drink coconut juice.

CelC, usually i take take half boiled in the morning coz easier to swallow when its soft. And it doesn't taste as bad when hot. Haa... So far i take EW in the morning, LRD on alternate aftnn. Perhaps after ET, will take LRD and Ensure in the afternoon liao.

Hi blurbabe, i also was like you thinking my eggs not big enough. What i did was take 8 ew a day. 4 in the morning and 4 at night. I soft boil the eggs and take out 3 egg yolks and leave 1 in there. Mix with dark soy sauce and just gulp it down. 3 days before ER, my follicles were like yours.. the biggest only 16.5. But I pushed on with the ew and it came out really good.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks Hope!
happy.gif

May your AF comes soon, so you can start stimulation in this week. Glad to have you as my cycle buddy!
happy.gif

Btw, It's good to take ensure milk, chicken essence, longan red date with wolfberries, brazil nuts too!

I am taking all the above, with immunocal, coq10, conceive well and folic acid.

Let's all jiayou together, Hope!

Miracle, thanks for your inputs. I guess i have to chiong EW from now till Sat liao.

CelC, i guess the effects varies from individual. I also have cramps, sore breasts, tummyache and pimple break-outs towards the last few jabs. I even thought my AF is coming. Really blur.

Halo CelC, wow... Well done!! So you are in stimu now? When is your expected ER and ET!! Haha, we are cycle buddy too.
happy.gif

Joyfully : will pray that all things goes smoothly for u. Stay positive
happy.gif

The blackmore coq10 u took last time izzit red colour sticker( 50mg per capsule) I rem u say u took 100 or 150mg right?

Theres 20% disc now for blackmore vitamins at Watson and ntuc unity, for those who wans to stock up. I just stock up my conceive well last wkend.

SunnieHope, thanks for your well wishes.

Yes, the sticker is red, if I remember correctly. But I bought the 150mg per capsule. I bought it 2 months back, when watsons at Novena square was having around 40% discount.

I started taking 150mg daily, around 2 months back. Today is first day of my stimulation, and I increase dosage to 300mg.

CelC-
a tip-you can try placing the boiled LRD tea in a thermos and it'll keep warm thruout the day
happy.gif
As for EW, try to eat it fresh b4 you go to work 1st thing in the morning..it is very quick to make EW i normally steam over medium heat for about 1-3minutes depends if eggs hv been refrigerated or not..open cover and stir..consistency will be like soft boil ones..

Depressed gal, I bought the ready Ensure milk in can form, from guardian. So don't need to mix powder with water. It costs about $2.65 each.

Joyfully, I'm taking multi vitamins, folic acid, EW, brazil nuts, immunocal and red date drink with Logan and wolf berries. Didn't take ensure milk or conceive well...,, hmm is it ok? Trying to buy durians too.... I'm a durian fan haha!

Hi Hope. Which stage are you at now? I just thought i share my experience on brazil nuts with you. I started taking brazil nuts (4 kernels) from the suppression stage. i ended up having a very thick lining and have to delay my stimulation until it is back to normal. I stopped brazil nuts immediately after that and it went back to normal within 2 days. I think we should consume brazil nuts only when we are sure that the lining needs to be worked on. Just sharing my 2 cents.

Back