IVF/ICSI Support Group

Janice: what is E2?

Piggy: ok. I have thawed 6 embbies. 2 did not make it after thawed. after one more day, one more did not grow so I have transferred 3.

Quite worried... now no pulling feeling like Janice leh... only sore boob which is due to the high hormones...
sad.gif

sun, Estrogen level. dont' read so much into symptoms, every individual is different. all along even normal days sometimes i'll have pulling at the side

Janice: I also don't feel bloated leh... wonder if it is because every morning I drink one pack of Immunocal... should I continue or not?

You know what? I eat durian until I really feel so heaty... yesterday I gave up my delicious Mao Shan Wang to hb.... *sigh*

Hi piggy
GreaT... Luckily u didnt forsake them.. They are so strong and will sure stick to u tight tight for 9 mths..;) congra!! Rest well gal..

Hi flowers
Hugz... Dun be sad as long as u dun give up, there will still be chance to bfp ya..;) tiao ur body now... Jiayou!!

I was telling my hubby if i should do FET using my next next menses, cos this month late le, dun know when menses comes, if O will be on time or not, thinking of skip this round. But hubby say, jus go scan n scan n scan la, at the most if fet is a no go, pay money for scanning la.

at least he helps me make decision le..otherwise i really 3 xin 2 yi.

Bobzai: since ur hb decide for u then go with the flow who knows you will strike bfp ;) somemore dr loh say he will do day 5 transfer sure bfp Liao la ;) not to worry so much ...

piggy:
wish you BFP this round..
good thing hubby decide for me, otherwise i cant decide. But menses still MIA..ha..ha..dr zuo still ask me could it be preggy? I say no la...i tested yesterday, its still as expected, -ve..then ask me measure BBT tomorrow..ok lo. but sure is af go holidays have not come back yet...
happy.gif

bobzai, you doing medicated or natural fet? If natural, can abort anytime. Juz pay for scanning.. I also abort in Jan cos down with fever. But until now kkh haven ask me pay for scan le..

Chiam! I tink me coming down with sore throat & flu liao..

Flower *hugz*

Bobzai u do medicated or natural Fet? If medicated & af MIA normally pill will be given to u for ur af to come.

Me after bfn my fresh af like roller coaster and d terrible thing its gone missing since Jan. Now I am waiting for it to come after taking duphastone.

12bmom, Shnainie,
I will be doing Natural. Can take medicine for af to come har...anyway, just see how 1st, my 1st af after failed fresh came 1 day after BFN bt in Feb. 2nd af missing. Maybe I wait 1st and see how.

12bmom,
drink more water and take vit c.
i took very mild vit c think 250gm, when flu coming, i take 2pcs. normal day i took 1. seems to help.

12bmom thought u might want to start FET in April. So u better dun fall sick leh. I would suggest u to drink 2x immunocal daily way before u start FET to build up your immune system. I find it very 有效. Pls start now is u going FET in April lor and keep continue in your 2ww too.

Iced tried mixing with fruits juice. I find it yucky. For me the best is to mix with ensure. Strawberry flavor go as to cover the taste of immunical coz I dun like like the taste of it

BNB: yakult, milk and juice are normally cold leh. How did you mix with Immunocal?

Apple: did you make the fruit juice not cold then mix with the Immunocal?

I asked because I thought we are not suppose to drink cold.
kao_confused2.gif

Apple: that means when you wake up in the morning, you waited 1 hour to let the fruits increase to rm temp then use the blender to blend into juice and then add it to the Immunocal? So you wait more than 1 hr later then you take your breakfast lor??

Sun before Et I drink my immunical at might before sleep. I've tried the juice with immunical only one time coz canno take it the taste so yucky.

I drink my juice during tea break around 3pm. Sometimes I dun put the fruits in the fringe. Just leave it outside. Coz sure finish by 3 day

Today super busy. No time to read finish and gO fb also. Supp to go accu tonite but now still travelling. Gonna call and change again. Change 2nd time liao. Hope dr zou dun hammer me!

Sigh all ppl really move to FB already
sad.gif

So lost today
sad.gif
anyone has news on Shoes n Miracles?
Flowers next cycle BFP for you. Jia you!

MeLodi : usually Friday n weekend slightly more quiet is not that they r at the fb ;) any question or problem u still can post n girls here will still help one another ;)

hi ceo,
tell her... u noe y queen bee can keep giving birth non stop... thousands of bees le... is becos of wat they produce... called the royal jelly... can make u like queen bee very fertile... haha...
rj helps regulates hormones... =)

Back