IVF/ICSI Support Group

Winnie
That's really a great number!! All the best for your ET on mon... just in case I couldn't came in.. these few days will be quite busy coz gonna clear my work...

IVFBB
Yup..will be doing natural FET..
happy.gif

Which clinic are you doing your IVF at?

TTCingbb, Nice to hear that your ET is finally approaching
happy.gif

Syrah, Happy BD
happy.gif
.. You are midway of your 2WW. Stay positive!

IVFbb, i have started my FET with bcp already. Am on art thaw with TFC. When are you starting your preparation for FET ?

Day,
Thanks..finally..now worry about the thawing.. my embbies grades for these 6 embbies are not very good lo..

IVFBB
I'm at CARE..
happy.gif

What is art thaw? :p

day, i will start my FET next cycle. So it shld be end this mth n ET around mid Nov. I actually dunno what else i shld do or prepare other than seeing TCM. I ended up with mc for my fresh cycle, therefore I hope can do more for this FET....

hi ladies, i did my ET ystrdy, had transferred 1 grade 4 & 1 grade 3. Im actually quite sad since out of 16 harvested only 6 were fertilised, while 2 best embbies are selected the other 3 will be frozen & another 1 still under observation. So i haf yet to receive the report since its nt ready.

Now restg in bed all alone while dh & MIL attends my cousin's wedding...

Just to share, im always vr afraid whenever i pass urine cos worried dat my embbies cud drop so i rushed thru it. Anyone has any suggestion on this?

ivfbb, oh dear. sorry to hear about your mc. bcp = birth control pill. For FET, the primary aim is to ensure that endometrium lining is at its optimal thickness. I am also seeing TCM and still popping some supplements. How is your art thaw program ? .. Start off with Lucrin jabs ?

highhopes, rest well for ur 2WW. Dun feel sad on those that harvested n not fertilised. U cant do anything for that also, so dun think so much on it, it is out of our control.
happy.gif

highhopes, hehe u very cute leh, embbies wont fall out wan lah. You know for the embbies to fall out they must travel to the cervix and squeeze their way out of the cerivix and travel somemore to reach the opening where they can come out .... this process is very difficult wan, and the cervix machiam one way valve like tt except AF, mucus lah or during delivery else ntg comes out wan lor

day, I already recover from it. Now concentrate on this FET
happy.gif
. According to KKIVF, will start off with E2V tab from D4 till BHCG. In between did increase/decrease of the tab. Btw, y hv to start of bcp ah? really dunno how the Art thaw goes...

Hello sistas!!

Winnie- good number of fertilised embbies!!
happy.gif

PinkAddict - I too had 7 fertilised and freeze 5, after putting in 2. How was ET? should be quite painless, right? All the best for your 2ww now.... and enjoy the journey
happy.gif

Grumpus - thanks for advice.. got it!
happy.gif
one more thing is... before my bfp, i could do my own pedicure. But now, it's not good to strain legs and do it, right? and also no good to paint toes? But i need to file off the dead skin on soles area leh. Like that how ar... i seldom go to pedicure/manicure. So, do the salons just do this service, but don't paint?

IVFBB - Welcome, welcome!
happy.gif

Highhopes: don't be disappointed. I heard from Dr zou that she has one case, the lady can only have one egg, and one fertilised. And she also bfp. Are u in 2ww now? Just rest well. Don't worry about the peeing... just make sure that peeing and especially bs, don't use too much strength. It's ok de.

For 2WW support, for those jab support is jab by own or must go back to clinic? Coz heard some self jab but some hv to go down to clinic to jab. Any1 can advise?

IVFBB
Sorry to hear abt your mc.. glad that you've recovered.. me is the same as you..have mc during my fresh cycle..now doing natural FET.. sorry couldn't advise much on medicated FET.. but I'm sure that once you are about to emabark on it, your doc will give you a schedule bah..
happy.gif

ivfbb, So u will be on e2v tab for about 2 weeks before bhcg. BHCG = do you still need a hcg trigger shot? My clinic practices bcp followed by lucrin jabs before the tabs on lining builtup.

goofie,
err actually i still do my own pedicure leh....i sit on the chair and put my feet on the table and cut my nails and file dead skin etc that way dun hv to bend as much....oops a bit gross but in my own hse dun care lah :p

ppl always say no good to paint toes cos of the smell and chemicals in the nail polish, like dye hair also no good. if u want to go salon to do pedicure can just tell them u dun want to paint, it's pretty common. some not preggie ladies also dun paint, but they dun give u disc for not painting lah...

TTCingBB, we are those unlucky 1 MC after BFP.
sad.gif
I do hv a schedule indicate when to go for scan etc n when to start the E2V tab. I Suppose to start this cycle but I delay for 1 cycle coz hope to tiao my body 1st as just MC in July.

Highhopes,
I understand your concerns. Dont worry so much abt the grades n numbers. Concentrate on the 2 darlings in you now. Rest more k.

IVFBB> Ya i realised dat there's nothing that I can do abt it, just sharing my dissappointments with all. Thanks for ur advice

Flowers & fruits> Dat's vr assuring, hehe thanks..i guess its just my imagination running wild. I hope to see light at the end of the road

Goofie> Yup i guess if God wants it to make it happen, He will. Even 1 embryo is enough. Thanks sis!

Ivfbb,
I'm sorry to hear abt your mc. Focus on the FET now. R u on TCM or acup? Acup can help with lining too.

Day,
How r u feeling with the bcp? Still sleepy n lethargic?

flowers&fruits
I sure hope I will BFP this round and give you TONS of bbdusts.. filled up your whole house.. heheh..

highhopes
Dun worry too much.. be happy & +ve during your 2ww ya.. talk more to your embbies..they will grow & implant nicely...I will join you soon in the 2ww.. just crossing my fingers on my embbies that going to thaw soon for my ET this thur..

IVFBB
Yup..am sad but have overcome it and really looking forward to my ET now... Are you tiao~ your body with Dr Zou?

Syrah> Yup ive been talking to my 2 darings ever since ystrdy. Today the cramps haf improved & im so tempted to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries to stock up on my protein sources, in the mean time i'll have to depend on eggs & fishes only. Syrah haf u gone out of ur home yet? just wondering when is the best time to do dat, well we cant be staying at home all the way rite

syrah, yes, i did acup at Dr Zou there n taking her Med. Will focus on my FET.
happy.gif

highhopes, talk to ur embbies everyday ok.
happy.gif

Highhopes,
Yes I've gone out a few times already. First time was to eat lunch 2nd day past transfer. Some ladies here will prob say not advisable but I was feeling really sick n nauseous staying at home. Felt so much better aft going out. I'm not the best example cos I do know some ladies here really stick to bed rest.

Actually Dr Zou did mentioned is best to rest at home abt 1 week after ET coz this is the time when the embbies will implant. After that can go go if wish to.
happy.gif

highhopes, daring darlings .. hehe. Yeah I think its a good idea to stock up so that you dun have to make so many trips to the super market and just focus on resting during your 2ww

IVFBB, Syrah & Flowers & fruits> Thanks, i will keep dat in mind.

Just to find out, ive been drinking wolfberry & red dates mix with hot water, is it good or not? Bought it fr the KKH pharmacy.

TTCingBB, yup, i tiao my body at Dr Zou there. How abt urself? I understand how u fee for the lost. V must focus on the FET. All the best for ur ET ya...
happy.gif

highhopes,
my dr will say that there is no scientific proof that bed rest helps to improve implantation chances.
as long as u take it slow and easy there's no reason why u can't go out.
i went for dim sum 2 days after ET. i drove myself to the dr for all my support jabs. one wk after ET i was driving and accompanying my daughter to school, cooking simple meals, feeding and bathing my daughter. basically life as usual.

highhopes, KKH got sell wolfberry & red dates? can elaborate? is it pre-mix in powder form or each by itself then you put together and pour hot water?

IVFBB> nope, i bought the wolfberry & the red dates separately of course, i thot it'll be a gd combination, just another alternative other than milk.

Grumpus> yes, i cooked mee sua & beancurd just now & maybe do a bit of laundry, dh advice me not to sleep to much, nd to increase bld circulation too. Thanks.

Flowers & Fuits> just go to the pharmacy, there's the Eu Yan Sang booth which sells these, the lady is also vr nice since i said its my first time, buying TCM, so she even recommended me to buy the Birds Nest drink, but im still considering since its so ex.

Back