IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi vonvon78,
Guess from ur nick, u r just 27. Correct me if i m wrong. I hope u dun mind me asking why did u choose to do ivf so soon since u r so young?

ET,

call dr yeong straightaway and rush down to see him !!! Try not to go kkh 24hour unless u cant contact him... cos that place not very efficient.

Thanks sisters,
That's very comforting... will just keep my fingers cross.. anyway there isnt much that I can do except to rest and wait..
happy.gif

Chemistry & Tomatoes, "pat" "pat" your stomach

hi tnsw n poohy,

Dr yeong ask me to increase my progesterone insert to 2 insert tonight n go down for injection tml n friday. ask me lie on bed n not move too much. risk of m/c. sob sob.

ET,

pls go and lie down straightaway.... and dun move except if no choice gotta go toilet! Lie on your right side to facilitate blood flow.

poohy,

why must right side har? me ve been lying down whole afternoon after lunch, woke up from nap n felt wet, so went to chk.

ET,

I also cant remember why right side liao.. old liao..... but its always been recommended for us to lie on our right to facilitate blood flow to the womb.
happy.gif

ya u better guai guai go and lie down hehe.. move your laptop to your bed if u need to. When I had my big bleeding accompanied by all those blood clots, my hubby was so freaked out that he forbid me to walk anywhere or even get up... I just lie there for 24 hours till i whole body pain. Even walk also walk slowly after that. I think dr yeong may give u extended mc to rest ... he give me 2.5 weeks of hospitalisation leave to rest at home.

hi poohy,

i already lying down, i using my pocket pc to read n post. i like to sleep on my left, I got retroverted uterus, so my uterus position is different from normal. dont know if same rule apply hor.
Just now in the phone, dr yeong did mentioned that he will extend my mc. but he wont be ard tml leh. he ask the nurse to inject for me n will be taking blood test again.

Wow, today thread is super active lei. Me still struggling to read all.

Tomatoes

Since today is chu yi, y don u go to yr guan1 ying1 temple to pray for yr smooth delivery
happy.gif

ET,

oh u r using pocket pc huh.. clever gal .. hehe.. I will be keeping u in prayers. I am sure things will be ok.
happy.gif

Hi Potato Chip

You're back in action!
happy.gif

Dun dare to go temple today cos I know "big day" normally very crowded.

ET,

Pls rest well & don't think too much. Try 'talking' to your stomach. I did that when I'd spotting. Nothing I could do but to 'sayang' my stomach, 'talk' to it, & rest. Hope you'll be ok.

Hi Sugarbun,

You are right. I'm 27 this yr. Had TTC for abt 2 yrs but to no avail. Went to KKH to see Dr Loh & found out that not only I have irregular period, my hubby has low sperm count too. So, Dr Loh suggested for us to either continue to try naturally (since I'm still young) or to go straight to IVF/ICSI.

Both my hubby & I have been looking forward to having a child of our own. So, felt that no point waiting. Might as well go straight to IVF & hope for the best.

Am glad that we'd made this move!
happy.gif

Perhaps you can tell me abt yourself? Think might have lost touch with some of the new comers in this thread.
why did u choose to do ivf so soon since u r so young?

Hi Adria,

I dont know leh..I didnt ask him. Maybe there is a surgery to perform. But he will be in on Fri and I would need to go for another jab on Fri.

Hi Vonvon,
Thanks. will try ur method. Hope u are also eating well liao.

Shuin, of course i remember you!! Very happy to hear from you again and to know that your pregnancy is going great! Those were the days isn't it! Wow so fast you are 3rd tri liao, are u having a boy or girl? Do keep us updated of your progress! My boy is 6weeks+ now, but sometimes i'm still very confused of his crying, very lousy mum rite...

U gals are really active, can create 2 archives in a day!

ET,
You rest well ok. Keep his mobile number in handy. If there's anything you're in doubt, call him. He always tell me can call him anytime...
happy.gif

take care meanwhile & let us know your condition.

hi adria,

His no is stored in my hp liao. he is fast in returning calls and I always feel assured after speaking to him.

Hi Vonvon and ladies in this thread,

I m 29 this yr. I hav been ttc for 10 months.
I m on clomid(50mg) for 2months, the first month i m doing ok but this month I do scan on CD16, not mature folicles, so Gynae suggest me to abort this cycle. Actually, planning for IUI this month. What a disappointment! He increase my dosage to 150 mg for next cycle. I a bit scared of the side effect that might caused by clomid.

May i know how much hav u spend for IVF/ICSI?

Hi ladies,

Wow! You gals are indeed active here leh, cant keep up! Glad to find you gals back here again, really missed those days though I was under depression from ttc-ing then. Now I have so much things to learn from you gals on motherhood..

I'm expecting a gal and will be due in mid-sept. I was thinking most of us from the thread graduated, hope all of us can give lots of baby dust to all the ttc-ing ladies here..

TTC-ing ladies here, jia you and dont give up!

potato_chip,

I had finally resized the photo to a more viewable size.. go to my bb blog poohybaby.blogspot.com and look under April 2005 postings.
happy.gif

shuin,

congrats on your little gal... do come in often to chat with us ok... we all shd share and support each other together ..
happy.gif

Hi ET,

Dun worry too much, I also got red blood bleeding just 3 days after my beta test. Hope your blood test today turns out fine. Keep us updated ok?

Hi sugarbun

I spent about $8.5K on my IVF procedure at KKH. The cost of IVF at KKH is $6K & above depending on how much medication, or how complex your case is.

Ok, ladies, an update on my checkup yest. Baby had put on 300gms, but still on the smaller side. Dr Loh say she is growing well, and it will easy for me to deliver since she is small. My ctg took an hr cos bb dozes off after 15mins, and so have to "wake" her up and extend the meter reading for another 1/2 hr. Heartbeat is ok and no contraction detected. Actually, when Dr ask me got any contractions, I was wondering how does a contraction feel like huh, but I never ask lah. Think if I dun feel uncomfortable, should be ok lah.

Morning gals

Lets
296257.gif
296258.gif
296259.gif
for Tomatoes to hv a smooth delivery by 12 July, ET to stop bleeding, Vonvon to eat well, Chillipepper to succeed, tnsw to recover soon, miko and adria to hv a smooth process, Chemistry's bb put on weight, etc.....

potato chip, thanks for your wishes for all of us...how are you today? hope that you can finish up all your work and have a sucessful ET soon...

yr boss not around, you more busy or more relaxed?

Morning Tnsw

Fine, thkQ. Boss not in, he has handled some stuff for me to follow up. I can still manage. My boss is a very gan cheong person, last mins then start passing the things to me
sad.gif
. Without him around, I feel more comfortable lor. Cos can plan my work better without him disturbing me
happy.gif

potato chip,

Great for you that boss not in, can understand the happiness, man...

he is coming back next wk is it?

chemistry,

hehe.. a contraction feels like the tightening of your tummy area.. u literally can feel the pressure building and the whole tummy area is like a hard ball. At first mild contractions including mild braxton hicks contractions are not regular and do not increase in intensity or frequency. Those are normally painless ... u just feel a bit uncomfortable with the hardening of your tummy. As you approach delivery, the hardening will become more and more painful.. and once u reach a certain stage of labour, it will be accompanied with backache...

Our womb is constantly contracting actually just that most of us dun feel it cos its tooooo mild. How heavy is your bb now ? How many weeks are u in now ? My boy wasnt very heavy too... and thats good leh cos i think maybe we will be able to escape a huge tear during delivery
happy.gif

potato chip,

Then u can make your appearance here more often when u finish your work...when wld u be going to see the tcm next....

Hi Tnsw

Sure will do. Btw, I oni need to see him once a month, when my AF show face
sad.gif
. Thats y I find it very convenient lor, only need to Q once a month.

Hi Potato Chip

Yalor, me around in office. Feeling really tired again like not enuff sleep. My hb asked me to take leave but cannot leh, got work to clear.

Hi ET

How are you today? Hope your bleeding stop liao
happy.gif

potato chip,then may i noe which day of AF you need to see....think the onli thing left for me to try is accunpunture liao

Hi poohy,

Thanks for explaning how a contraction feels like. U know, my muumy also dunno how it feels like. She said she was induced and no labour pain at all. I was like huh???? I think I got that kind of tightening feeling, but usually it is after a heavy meal leh. I tot my tummy got no space liao.

I'm 35 weeks now and bb is 2kg only. I ask Dr Loh "so all the durians doesn't help?" and he said "next time then u feed your bb durian milk when she's out"! Think have to accept that my bb prefers to be small, so i'm going to stop eating like mad from now on!

Hey, just saw the pic. Think Dr Yeong changed his hairstyle is it? Cos he really look a lot more boyish when I saw him at KKH. He look matured in this picture!

Hi Potatochip,

Thanks for your wishes! When u doing your FET?

Hi Chemistry

How abt yrself? Did u put on weight? Intend to hv my FET during de lunar 8th month
happy.gif

Tomatoes

ET has gone to Dr Yeong's clinic for jab n blood test. She will update us when she is back.

Tnsw

I didn't ask him lei. So when my AF show face, I will go to him on the nearest wkend lor. Mayb u can chk wif ET on her accupuncture. Remembered she did hers at little india by a china sinseh.

Potato chip, Yes, ET did accunpunture for a short while, cant really remember whether she said it was good or not...

when is lunar 8 th month?

Back