IVF/ICSI Support Group

just did my ET this morning, doc says mine generally slower growth, she transferred 2 early D4 embryos (today is D5) into me, hope for the best! anyone has success stories with slower growing embryos before?
I have succeeded with 2 slower growing embryos :) transferred 2 D6 blastocysts (quality is D5 blastocysts, grade b). Currently 28 weeks pregnant w twins. Baby dust to you!

I have succeeded with 2 slower growing embryos :) transferred 2 D6 blastocysts (quality is D5 blastocysts, grade b). Currently 28 weeks pregnant w twins. Baby dust to you!

congrats to you! so nice!
sorry my first time doing ivf, got lots of questions and worried - my case a bit different, doc transferred 2 D5 morulas (quality is early D4 morulas), they have not reached blastocysts stage.

thank you, will need a lot of baby dust!

Congrats! My dr said 1 have one embryo reach blastocyst but unable to know the grade. Not sure wat is the reason. I think that doesn't matter right?

Congrats! My dr said 1 have one embryo reach blastocyst but unable to know the grade. Not sure wat is the reason. I think that doesn't matter right?
think cos its still dividing slowly and early.. during my transfer my doc also say i got 2 other blast that's lesser cells and they need to observe one more day before they can grade them.. one didn't make it (cells stop progressing), then one they freeze it cos it gt divide further.

06E47096-71BE-4335-99B2-896AD2884533.jpeg

hi all, this is my 2nd FET with KKH and I am also in the tww and currently 11dp5dt. Hands itchy and just tested.. is this a faint line? Praying for a positive!! Blood test this Friday!

Look positive already ! Congrats!! Can share what you do this time round? :)
Thanks! Hopefully Friday blood test will get the confirmation!

I did my 1st fresh ER in July 2020 which extracted 9 eggs out of which 6 are mature and fertilised. 3 grew into day5 blastocysts (2 were slower growing only reach blast on day 6) all grade c and frozen as I am at risk of OHSS.

Did my 1st FET in Oct 2020 and got a positive but unfortunately ended in week 10 as blighted ovum. Had a natural mc in Dec 2020. Did a mini 14 days confinement.

Took some time to recover and decided to induce menses in April 2021. I have PCOS so menses is usually quite irregular.

both my FETs are natural FET where doc just prescribed letrozole from day 2 - day 6. Then scans on day8, 10, 12,13 to check for lining thickness and ovulation. Ovulated on day 13 so ET was on day 19.

now on crione gel twice a day + duphaston tablets twice a day. Nothing special in terms of diet but I just took a few days of leave last week to rest and go for staycation to relax hehe

I did my 1st fresh ER in July 2020 which extracted 9 eggs out of which 6 are mature and fertilised. 3 grew into day5 blastocysts (2 were slower growing only reach blast on day 6) all grade c and frozen as I am at risk of OHSS.

Did my 1st FET in Oct 2020 and got a positive but unfortunately ended in week 10 as blighted ovum. Had a natural mc in Dec 2020. Did a mini 14 days confinement.

Took some time to recover and decided to induce menses in April 2021. I have PCOS so menses is usually quite irregular.

both my FETs are natural FET where doc just prescribed letrozole from day 2 - day 6. Then scans on day8, 10, 12,13 to check for lining thickness and ovulation. Ovulated on day 13 so ET was on day 19.

now on crione gel twice a day + duphaston tablets twice a day. Nothing special in terms of diet but I just took a few days of leave last week to rest and go for staycation to relax hehe
Wishing you all the best girl!!
Can I check if you cut cold drinks did acupuncture etc?

Can check if u put in 1 or 2 embryo?

Wishing you all the best girl!!
Can I check if you cut cold drinks did acupuncture etc?
Eh i didn’t do any acupuncture recently.. but last year before ER i did do acupuncture and also took Chinese medicine for a few months like Jan-apr 2020! haha eh still drinking cold drinks cos the weather is really too hot oops

Hi,

All the best on ur coming blood test!
May I know between July 2020 to October 2020, U rested for 3mths to start 1st FET? Did ur menses came naturally or u induce? Did u eat anything to prep ur lining other than letrozole?

Hi I was told by my dr that once started medicated, yr usual cycle doesn't count anymore. Usually transfer takes place around 3weeks after the start of medication
Thanks the reason I asked was because I was initially on natural FET but ovulation didn’t happen on day 14. So they switched me now to medicated FET during mid of the cycle. I’m due to go scan tomorrow which is day 18 of my cycle le. Just wonder if it’s too late to transfer? So worried that this FET will be cancel

Thanks the reason I asked was because I was initially on natural FET but ovulation didn’t happen on day 14. So they switched me now to medicated FET during mid of the cycle. I’m due to go scan tomorrow which is day 18 of my cycle le. Just wonder if it’s too late to transfer? So worried that this FET will be cancel
I'm not too sure as I've not attempted natural then convert to medicated b4.. did u check with ur dr? Which hosp are u with?

I am with kkh... ok tml I shall ask more...
just generally want to know for medicated FEt ladies when did you all did the ET
I guess which day doesn't matter. What is most impt how they prevent ovulation then, after switch from natural to medicated cos I think for medicated cycle we are not supposed to ovulate?

Hi,

Has anyone done anything to thicken uterus lining for FET?
Like red beans soup, red rasberry leaf tea?
Can all be consumed together? And when to start and stop in our cycle. Does letrozole thicken our uterus lining?

Hi,

Has anyone done anything to thicken uterus lining for FET?
Like red beans soup, red rasberry leaf tea?
Can all be consumed together? And when to start and stop in our cycle. Does letrozole thicken our uterus lining?
The common stuff are eggs, soy milk, beef, red bean soup.

But what worked for me was a relaxing mind and the medications.. haha

Hi, Thanks for sharing gals !
Will start the protein intake, multivits & pomegrante juice. Is it all the way thru the whole FET cycle?
Actually my advise is just eat healthy balance diet, and stay happy.

After ET dont eat raw food or undercooked food like soft boil eggs, no alcohol, reduced caffeine. Thats all.

Hi,

All the best on ur coming blood test!
May I know between July 2020 to October 2020, U rested for 3mths to start 1st FET? Did ur menses came naturally or u induce? Did u eat anything to prep ur lining other than letrozole?
Hi,

thanks! I just got confirmation that blood test is positive! Yay!

so my ER was on 15 July and menses came around 30 July.. no menses for aug so took dydrogesterone for 5 days in early sep to induce menses which finally come on 13 sep.. then took letrozole for 5 days and ET was on 1 oct.. I think during this July-Oct period I took blackmores conceive well!

But this time round for this May cycle I did not take any supplements.. so I guess just do whatever u like and stay positive!! Oh I did try to wear socks to sleep every night as my feet feel quite cold recently..

hi girls i got spotting 4 days before BT, so went for early BT and just got my result its negative sigh... and i am only left with 1 grade c blast frozen. dunno if i should do fresh or frozen next. its not 100% that the frozen will survive thawing process (its a slower growing blast, they only freeze it on day 6).

Back