IVF/ICSI Support Group

After 5 failed Fresh Cycles, 2 Frozen FET, 1 Chemical Pregnancy and 1 Miscarriage, I finally conceived naturally last year in June. Gave birth last month in Mar 2021. Would be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow afternoon, 14 April. Feel free to collect them. Baby dusts to all!

After 5 failed Fresh Cycles, 2 Frozen FET, 1 Chemical Pregnancy and 1 Miscarriage, I finally conceived naturally last year in June. Gave birth last month in Mar 2021. Would be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow afternoon, 14 April. Feel free to collect them. Baby dusts to all!
Congrats babe! Grabbing your dust!

Hi all
Can I know whether you have any tips on what to eat and how to prep body / thicken womb lining for ivf? Appreciate if anyone can share thanks!

Wow congrats!!! Did u do anything prior to getting pregnant?

Congrats! Grabbing ur baby dusts...

Nope dear. I basically just gave up trying for a baby and stopped going for IVF since 2018. Got pregnant naturally twice after I gave up. First pregnancy in 2019 but ended in a miscarriage. Second pregnancy last year.
when you said gave up trying, do you also stop timing sexual intercourse to time of ovulation and you just let nature takes its course?

Nope, was with KKH all along for the 3 boys. Yup, I have to pay everything in hard cash.
But actually if no cofunding the price is similar to private right? Cos I was with Dr TanHH for my previous two successful rounds. I regret nv go earlier for my third. Now he went to private...

I had my BETA test yesterday, result was negative . Due to age, Doc advised to put 2 embryo. Fresh transfer was done on 4Apr (Day 5 embryo). Had bleeding on 10Apr. Now waiting to see Doc next month and check whether can start 2 cycle.

Back