IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies,

I just did my ET on Monday. So now is the 2ww. Is there anyone that did their ET recently and is waiting to take their blood test?

Did anyone buy pregnancy test kit to test before going for the blood test? Wondering if I should do that. The wait is too long....

Hi ladies,

I just did my ET on Monday. So now is the 2ww. Is there anyone that did their ET recently and is waiting to take their blood test?

Did anyone buy pregnancy test kit to test before going for the blood test? Wondering if I should do that. The wait is too long....

Hi ladies,

a lot of people do that :)

but at the same time they can give u false negative or false positive :)

Hi Salami,

I did PGS in KL. I had 7 blastocysts but only the 2 best ones were eligible for the pgs screening.
1 came back normal and the other had down syndrome so was discarded. the other 5 were also discarded. :(

transferred the pgs normal one few months back but still a bfn! :(

Don't give up. I hope the next transfer it'd work for u. I did PGS in KL too and my first transfer I also bfn. So I decided to go to a few docs in. Singapore for scan cos if it's not egg quality which we know from PGS, Then it has to be endometrium issue. True enough I found that my polyps came back again and also I found my vit d was low and I had elevated thyroid antibodies. All of which affects implantation. So I got myself treated and the best thing I did was to thin out the lining (basically inject lucrin and doc induced like a fake menopause for me) which is akin to getting rid of the back soil and growing back again. That cycle I BFP and my son is now 15months old. It took longer but it was really worth it. So my advice to you is get yourself checked at least you know it wasn't egg issue that cycle that causes the BFN. All the best to u.

Don't give up. I hope the next transfer it'd work for u. I did PGS in KL too and my first transfer I also bfn. So I decided to go to a few docs in. Singapore for scan cos if it's not egg quality which we know from PGS, Then it has to be endometrium issue. True enough I found that my polyps came back again and also I found my vit d was low and I had elevated thyroid antibodies. All of which affects implantation. So I got myself treated and the best thing I did was to thin out the lining (basically inject lucrin and doc induced like a fake menopause for me) which is akin to getting rid of the back soil and growing back again. That cycle I BFP and my son is now 15months old. It took longer but it was really worth it. So my advice to you is get yourself checked at least you know it wasn't egg issue that cycle that causes the BFN. All the best to u.

did u order tests that were not found in regular government protocol ?

nuh only test thyroid and TSH. u must have specially asked for antibodies testing and so on right ?

Hi sistas,

I used to come here frequently few years ago. I had failed in several IVF attempts and eventually got preggie naturally.

I will be returning100 red eggs this coming Wednesday 22 Aug (by 3pm latest) to ZSNN at Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple - 15 Arumugan Road ( next to Macpherson train station). Hoping to spread baby dust to all of you here.

Also want to encourage sisters here to keep a positive outlook and all the best!

Cheers,
Sonique

I remember you! Congratulations! :)

Thank you dear! Yes I remember you too! Time flies - hope all is good with you :)

You were trying for your no 2 right? And now you've gone your no 2 naturally!
I've been trying for my no 2 since last year as well. Just did my 3rd IVF but failed with no egg fertilized.
But stories like yours give me hope! Cos you are the 3rd person I know who conceived naturally for their 2nd child after doing IVF.

Hi ladies,

Hahaha, I did. I am a POAS junkie who tested everyday, or maybe 2x in a day. In fact, I am only relieved when I see 2 strong dark lines by the day.

You were trying for your no 2 right? And now you've gone your no 2 naturally!
I've been trying for my no 2 since last year as well. Just did my 3rd IVF but failed with no egg fertilized.
But stories like yours give me hope! Cos you are the 3rd person I know who conceived naturally for their 2nd child after doing IVF.
Yes, I feel grateful to be able to conceive naturally and I have been very lucky. I am in my 40s.

I hope my story can give you and all the sistas here hope and not to give up. It is possbile. Strangely as it may seem, I failed IVF several times but yet successfully in naturally!! I have been blessed and very 感恩!

jts chr has a new nurse today. nurse janice. she said she came over from private sector. i always thought it’s the other way round

she did my jab today. it was good so it seemed like she is really experienced as what she said.

i hope they are adding manpower which i am happy for them

jts chr has a new nurse today. nurse janice. she said she came over from private sector. i always thought it’s the other way round

she did my jab today. it was good so it seemed like she is really experienced as what she said.

i hope they are adding manpower which i am happy for them

Saw her on Monday and today too! She’s quite professional I feel. Agree Chr is so bz I’m glad they have some additional help.

Hey all! I'm new to IVF as well as to the forums. Had my ET on 13th August and currently serving the 2WW. Longest 2 weeks of my life! My blood test is scheduled for 27th August and it feels like the day will never come!

How's everyone getting along? Is anyone else going in for their blood test next week? Would love to meet some cycle buddies in here.

Cheers all!

Hey all! I'm new to IVF as well as to the forums. Had my ET on 13th August and currently serving the 2WW. Longest 2 weeks of my life! My blood test is scheduled for 27th August and it feels like the day will never come!

How's everyone getting along? Is anyone else going in for their blood test next week? Would love to meet some cycle buddies in here.

Cheers all!

hi there my FET end sep (estimated) i am also waiting hur...

so u did fresh or frozen ?

hi there my FET end sep (estimated) i am also waiting hur...

so u did fresh or frozen ?

I did a fresh cycle. Managed to retrieve 8, out of which 5 matured but only got 1 precious fertilized embryo (7-cell on Day 3). It only takes one right? We are positive about this little embie though and hopefully it sticks! A little sad that we didn't have any to freeze. Stims are a pain in the butt! (or should I say tummy).

We've been trying to conceive our first miracle for over 5 years with no luck. This is the furthest we have ever gotten with a fertilized embie inside of me so it's pretty exciting! I just hope it's good news from now onwards

All the best for your upcoming FET!

i think i am finally having my mood swings after all these while.

i wonder if it is because of mercilon. i am so tired. and with my boss asking when am i going to finish this finish that, i am really on the verge of breaking down.

Hi ladies, I’ve the following to let go at a lower price

1) Progynova 25 tabs in a box, expiry June 2019
2) Proluton depot 2 vials in a box, expiry 11/2020
3) Estrofem 1 new and 1 left around 6 pieces expiry 11/2019

Anyone interested can pm me

i think i am finally having my mood swings after all these while.

i wonder if it is because of mercilon. i am so tired. and with my boss asking when am i going to finish this finish that, i am really on the verge of breaking down.

I encountered mood swings as well, like I can get irritated easily. Should be because our hormones are changing due to the meds. I asked a few of my friends, they encounter the same too.

Try to relax

I encountered mood swings as well, like I can get irritated easily. Should be because our hormones are changing due to the meds. I asked a few of my friends, they encounter the same too.

Try to relax

i only wish this is something i can tell at work.
to stop bothering me and give me more breathing space.

Hi hi, can I ask whether anyone knows for long cycle at TFC (Thomson Fertility Centre), what day to do we start injecting lucrin? Also when do we do blood test & ultrasound to check whether can start stimulation?
I'm doing fresh long cycle at KK, scheduled to start lucrin on day 21 & blood test/ultrasound after 15 days of lucrin -- is it too long?

Hi ladies, I just had my fet yesterday.

Would like to ask if feeling bloated is normal and will it be like this throughout the 2ww?

Is it also necessary to have a high protein diet?

Hoping and praying ...

anyone here needs raspberry tea leaf? i have some sachets here expiring Jan 2021. if no one is keen, will be donating to the bin. Please PM. Thx!

Hi ladies, I just had my fet yesterday.

Would like to ask if feeling bloated is normal and will it be like this throughout the 2ww?

Is it also necessary to have a high protein diet?

Hoping and praying ...

Hi dear, your bloating should subside over the next few days, try to do some light walks that should help.

As the risk of ohss is low in frozen transfers, there is no need to continue with a high protein diet, just take a balanced diet will do.

All the best!

Hi dear, your bloating should subside over the next few days, try to do some light walks that should help.

As the risk of ohss is low in frozen transfers, there is no need to continue with a high protein diet, just take a balanced diet will do.

All the best!

I see phew ! I was thinking was it going to be like after ER few months back.

Thank you for your advice :)

anyone decided to take HL for just 7 days max after FET and then return to work ? i got the wrong number of days and happily told my boss that my next HL will be 7 days.

of course i should still enjoy the full HL but at the same time want to work to keep my mind off things.

Last edited:
anyone decided to take HL for just 7 days max after FET and then return to work ? i got the wrong number of days and happily told my boss that my next HL will be 7 days.

of course i should still enjoy the full HL but at the same time want to work to keep my mind of things.
i took 7days only for Fet And went back to work thereafter..Like you mentioned to keep mind of things...

i also feel so sleepy after meals. and very bloated. sorry if it seems i am ranting. never really experience these before. lol. usually i would be out and jogging but i am just so tired these days.

Hi all, I will be going for my 2nd IVF in Oct. Have been taking Blackmore's Conceive Well. Any other multi vitamin to recommend? My 1st one failed because of quality of my D5 blastocyst. That's what the embryologist told us. How to improve quality? I am currently seeing Dr Zou at AMK. Any advice? :)

Hi all, I will be going for my 2nd IVF in Oct. Have been taking Blackmore's Conceive Well. Any other multi vitamin to recommend? My 1st one failed because of quality of my D5 blastocyst. That's what the embryologist told us. How to improve quality? I am currently seeing Dr Zou at AMK. Any advice? :)

hi, sorry if i have missed out. could you share your prognosis ?

Hi I’m also seeing Dr Zou.. My doctor advised me to try to eat coq10 (ubiquinol) to improve on the quality of my egg.

Anyone diagnosed with high NK cells. mine was 25 (normal should be 12 according to doc) per blood test.
what is done for you during ivf if you have been found with high NK cells?

Cheers all!

Hey hey :) How was your blood test? Hope it went well and you're doing okay :)

When we go to collect our report, there is no eggs to freeze. We ask her what could be the reason to be unsuccessful. She said it is the quality of the egg. As mine is a 'weak'. D5 blastocyst.

Was your transfer a D5 blastocyst on a fresh cycle? I'll be doing my second transfer probably in October too! FET.

Back