IVF/ICSI Support Group

After completing the pills, 2-3days later menses will come. Unlike the menses that come naturally.

If your gynae didn't say anything, means it should be ok.

I think Fel C is asking when after thaw, did ur embryos or blastocyst make it for FET? I didnt do FET before so i cant comment much.

When are u going for FET? Good luck!

Oh i see. First time going through this proces so didnt understand much. Thanks! My transfer is scheduled to be next week, I guess the thawing process haven't start?

Oh i see. First time going through this proces so didnt understand much. Thanks! My transfer is scheduled to be next week, I guess the thawing process haven't start?

Hello... saw yr post FET next week. Which hospital u at? Im schedule fet next week too, expected thursday 8 june. Thawing process will done on the same day, takes abt 45min - 1 hr. this is my first IVF, fresh was last mth but didnt transfer due to risk of ohss..

Hello... saw yr post FET next week. Which hospital u at? Im schedule fet next week too, expected thursday 8 june. Thawing process will done on the same day, takes abt 45min - 1 hr. this is my first IVF, fresh was last mth but didnt transfer due to risk of ohss..

Hello :) mine expected Tuesday or Wednesday. Tmr will scan again =) I'm with private Sincere IVF centre. My dr is with Astra group. How about yourself?

Mine was planned to do FET as my dr don't do fresh. But I did developed OHSS too. My ER was end Feb. FET delayed until next week cos past 2 months i had delayed menses resulting to have to induce both months and I had lining issue also. Mine didn't pass 7mm despite progynova, oestrogel, puregon, acupuncture, red bean soup, brazil nuts, pom juice. Last scan 2 days ago was 6.5mm. Hopefully it will grow abit more before transfer. :confused:

How about u? Is your lining growing ok?

Hello :) mine expected Tuesday or Wednesday. Tmr will scan again =) I'm with private Sincere IVF centre. My dr is with Astra group. How about yourself?

Mine was planned to do FET as my dr don't do fresh. But I did developed OHSS too. My ER was end Feb. FET delayed until next week cos past 2 months i had delayed menses resulting to have to induce both months and I had lining issue also. Mine didn't pass 7mm despite progynova, oestrogel, puregon, acupuncture, red bean soup, brazil nuts, pom juice. Last scan 2 days ago was 6.5mm. Hopefully it will grow abit more before transfer. :confused:

I see. :) im with kkh under Dr Jerry.

ER was last mth, menses came a week after ER so they schedule for FET this mth. I was put on progynova 4mg for 5 days, 6mg on 3 days and 8mg for 4 days.
First lining scan was done on 29 May, 6.3mm.
Tmr i will have another lining scan.

I hope mine will grow too.. i only ate 4 brazil nuts a day and 1 pom juice per day. Except for yesterday and today, i skip pom juice.

I think they will increase the dosage nearing to ET. Plus, our lining will thicken when ovulation date is near too.

What is the idea lining advised by the doctor to be able to do the transfer?!

What is the idea lining advised by the doctor to be able to do the transfer?!

After 5 cycles (3 fresh and 2 FETs) and 1 miscarriage, my Husband and I are exploring PGS/PGD options, likely either in Bangkok, KL or JB.

Would appreciate more information from anyone who has done genetic screening overseas, eg clinic, number of tries, their experience please! Any advice and sharing are most appreciated! Thanks!!

Hi, usually pills to induce menses is like menses flow but light and short days. There will be no staining. Have u completed the course? 5 days? So today is your menses day 1?

If u are really worried, suggest u should go and consult your GP.
Yup2.. I finish the course for 5 days. On 6th n 7th day were just staining. 8th day then full flow but light.. Not as heavy as normal....

Morning Ladies, I am currently in my 2ww. Just did my 1st FET yesterday after an unsuccessful 1st fresh in March. I am with SGH. For this FET, I started 4 mg prognova 2 times a day starting from day 2 of menses. Was told to start progesterone inserts 3 times a day the day after my 1st and only scan last Thursday and ET was done yesterday afternoon. 2 day 5 embryos were thawed yesterday morning and both survived (thankfully) without any compromise in quality. Now I can only pray and wait patiently.

I see. :) im with kkh under Dr Jerry.

ER was last mth, menses came a week after ER so they schedule for FET this mth. I was put on progynova 4mg for 5 days, 6mg on 3 days and 8mg for 4 days.
First lining scan was done on 29 May, 6.3mm.
Tmr i will have another lining scan.

I hope mine will grow too.. i only ate 4 brazil nuts a day and 1 pom juice per day. Except for yesterday and today, i skip pom juice.

I think they will increase the dosage nearing to ET. Plus, our lining will thicken when ovulation date is near too.
I have been on Progynova 4mg 4 times a day since cd2, now cd15. So I doubt there will be any increase in the dosage. I think tmr my dr will start to put me on progesterone gel to prep for the tfr.

Good luck on your transfer!

I have been on Progynova 4mg 4 times a day since cd2, now cd15. So I doubt there will be any increase in the dosage. I think tmr my dr will start to put me on progesterone gel to prep for the tfr.

When will your progesterone start and when will you stop on progy?
My progy is now at 8mg.... they ask me to stop today and tmr scan.

I was told to continue with prognova and progesterone all the way till BT. Nurse mentioned that even after BFP, will have to continue for a few more weeks.

I think they will increase my dosage so they ask me stop first before the scan then give me a new dosage.

They didn't ask me to stop Progynova yet. Most likely tmr after the scan I guess. Then would be on 5 days progesterone.

Is there any WhatsApp group that you're in that I can join? We seems to be cycle buddy!! :D

Progy must continue after et aso lei.. tats wat my previous cycle and current cycle same lei

Hi all

Today is egg retrival.
Can anyone share how many egg retrival is usually has high chance for success and move to Next stage ?
Can share also what do you eat during this time.. nurse ask to eat protein and egg white 3-6 per day and drink 2L water. What else ?

Thank you

Hi all

Today is egg retrival.
Can anyone share how many egg retrival is usually has high chance for success and move to Next stage ?
Can share also what do you eat during this time.. nurse ask to eat protein and egg white 3-6 per day and drink 2L water. What else ?

Thank you

Drink electrolyte water like pocari sweat. I drank st least 750ml - 1 litre a day. Help to reduce bloatedness.

Hi all

Today is egg retrival.

Thank you
It is the quality of the eggs that matters most. You just need 1 good embryo to BFP. Usually eggs of at least 15-17mm stands a good chance to be fertilised. How many eggs did you retrieve?

Morning Ladies, I am currently in my 2ww. Just did my 1st FET yesterday after an unsuccessful 1st fresh in March. I am with SGH. For this FET, I started 4 mg prognova 2 times a day starting from day 2 of menses. Was told to start progesterone inserts 3 times a day the day after my 1st and only scan last Thursday and ET was done yesterday afternoon. 2 day 5 embryos were thawed yesterday morning and both survived (thankfully) without any compromise in quality. Now I can only pray and wait patiently.
All the best for you.. Hope it works for u.... For now just chill and relax ok!

After 5 cycles (3 fresh and 2 FETs) and 1 miscarriage, my Husband and I are exploring PGS/PGD options, likely either in Bangkok, KL or JB.

Would appreciate more information from anyone who has done genetic screening overseas, eg clinic, number of tries, their experience please! Any advice and sharing are most appreciated! Thanks!!
Wow! 5 cycles! It must be hard on you. For me 3 cycles of IUI and coming to 3 cycles of IVF is already driving me nuts....

I just started my 2ww yesterday. Resting at home, you can take some Brazil nuts and continue folic acid. All the best!!

When is you bt? Mine is more than 2w, 19 June.

Me also started on yesterday. Mine bt on 15 June. All the best to u too !!

Sqme here! I went to dr zou for tcm, if you ask her then she answer your question ! I unlike the time management too. Poor planning sometime i waited for 3 hours then acpuncture also need to wait for available bed too. I can understanding how u feel too. Did u take the medicine too?
Ya, the wait is really too long. Not only wait for available bed, sometimes have to wait for her to come and remove the needles even after the alarm has rang off. She forgotten about me:(
I didn't continue the medicine after drinking a few times since I don't feel good after taking the medicine.

It is the quality of the eggs that matters most. You just need 1 good embryo to BFP. Usually eggs of at least 15-17mm stands a good chance to be fertilised. How many eggs did you retrieve?

Not so many
Total 7 are retrived
And today nurse called me 3 are fertilized and 4 are in matured

I am not sure if there is high chance or. Ot

Stay positive and pray for the embbies to continue growing well. I heard of a sister
here who BFP with one golden embryo.

Are they scheduling you for ET tomorrow or trying for blastocysts?

Tomorrow, they will call me again to inform on the grow ... if everything is fine the. Either monday or tuesday

When can they know the embryo quality ?

Tomorrow, they will call me again to inform on the grow ... if everything is fine the. Either monday or tuesday

When can they know the embryo quality ?
Oh so they are blasting your embryos to Day 5. You can try asking them on the grade tomorrow. I am not sure about other hospital/clinics. For KKH, we need to go back on Day 2 by default and doc will advise on quality.

Oh so they are blasting your embryos to Day 5. You can try asking them on the grade tomorrow. I am not sure about other hospital/clinics. For KKH, we need to go back on Day 2 by default and doc will advise on quality.

what does it mean blasting the embryo ?

Nuh only update via phone. And it is short update like embryo is good today and we will continue
Monitor and give u update again tmrw haha just like a template now for me

what does it mean blasting the embryo ?

Nuh only update via phone. And it is short update like embryo is good today and we will continue
Monitor and give u update again tmrw haha just like a template now for me
I meant culturing the embryos to 5 day blastocysts.

Transfer can take place from 2-6 days after ER, not necessarily after hatching. The embryo will be at different stages of development. Healthy ones will continue to grow in the uterus and implant.

Back