IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi all
I had 1 failed fresh cycle last Oct and now starting on 2nd fresh. I had no OHSS last cycle except some cramps and bloatedness.
I am thinking if I should have fresh ET immediately or freeze all and have FET the next month or the next next month.
I heard frozen ET has a higher success rate. True?

I success twice(BT positive) for FET, although first one end up chemical miscarriage.
For second FET, I'm blessed with a baby girl, and I did endometrial scratch prior to the transfer. Guess that one helps as well.

Today is 3dp5dt, transfered 2 blasts (AA & BC), freeze 9 of them. This cycle, no bed rest or sofa rest. Hopefully it works this time after 2 fresh & 4 fet.

I am just on 3 times daily Dydrogesterone.
Nothing special so far, no cramps or spotting.
Praying hard
Kkh only allow to transfer 1 blast.. as they worry multiple pregnancies. ..u r with which doc ?

Kkh only allow to transfer 1 blast.. as they worry multiple pregnancies. ..u r with which doc ?

Kkh allows transfer 2 blast lei.. but they will take in consider ur age.. n how many times haf u done ivf.. my first fresh cycle i transfer 1 blast.. fet i transfer 2 blast

I am going start my ivf trip but before I can start, doctor say I need to remove this polypectomy.

Me going for this day surgery remover this month and would like to ask anyone went thru this n can share ur experience?

Hi Elizabeth,
I removed polyps b4 starting ivf too. Just need to be mentally prepared that within an hour or so after inserting cytotec, the cramps tend to start and shortly after light bleeding. That is normal. It was a long wait at the hospital as dr would want u to go in at least few hours before. So bring along something to keep u occupied and a sweater.

Recovery was quick. Only felt weak for couple of days and bed rest most of the time. Avoided certain food like crabs and cooling stuff.

Hi HavingHope, doc took out 47 follicles for me and I am advised to drown myself with 100 plus and egg white daily. I feel fine after retrieval only except for mild cramp around my ovary area while I walk. Hopefully, everything will go well for me to continue with fresh ET this month

My previous fresh cycle had 44 follicles and have fresh ET, no OHSS

Just curious how many did u end up able to freeze them or blastocyst?

I am going start my ivf trip but before I can start, doctor say I need to remove this polypectomy.

Me going for this day surgery remover this month and would like to ask anyone went thru this n can share ur experience?

Hi i just had this surgery last mth..its a very simple procedure and recovery is v fast..i had the surgery on wed n back to wk on friday...

Hi Elizabeth,
I removed polyps b4 starting ivf too. Just need to be mentally prepared that within an hour or so after inserting cytotec, the cramps tend to start and shortly after light bleeding. That is normal. It was a long wait at the hospital as dr would want u to go in at least few hours before. So bring along something to keep u occupied and a sweater.

Recovery was quick. Only felt weak for couple of days and bed rest most of the time. Avoided certain food like crabs and cooling stuff.

Okie. This will be my second ivf trip cause I just delivered last yr jan.

How Long did u do ur next cycle if ivf after u take out this??

Awww sorry. :( This is so hard. I hope you feel better soon. Spend this Christmas with your loved ones and try to be positive ok? I know it's easier said then done.. I got BFN today at 12dp3dt so I know it's game over for me too. Let's cry all we want, then pick ourselves up and go for it again. HUGS

Thank so much for your encouragement. I'm taking a break now from all these disappointment which it pretty heartbreaking. Hope u are doing well.

KKH. I'm doing FET. Cos kkh don't really grade the blasts so I was wondering which hospital grade blasts lol.
I was told the 2 grade of blasts during my et. That was when we decide to put in 2 different grade instead of both good grade to avoid multiple pregnancy. I have done few transfers and FET all 3day embyro but none successfully stick. So we put in 2 blasts instead of just 1 based on my previous record.

Itchy hands today, did htp and was negative.. anyway telling myself test test for fun only, now is too early.. haha.. but so far, no special symptoms

I was told the 2 grade of blasts during my et. That was when we decide to put in 2 different grade instead of both good grade to avoid multiple pregnancy. I have done few transfers and FET all 3day embyro but none successfully stick. So we put in 2 blasts instead of just 1 based on my previous record.

Itchy hands today, did htp and was negative.. anyway telling myself test test for fun only, now is too early.. haha.. but so far, no special symptoms

Yup too early. I read that hcg only high enough to test 9dp5dt. You have to relax k, I think it's still implantation period for u. Just do everything u can to distract urself. Everyone respond differently so don't read too much into having no symptoms. Hugs.

Yup too early. I read that hcg only high enough to test 9dp5dt. You have to relax k, I think it's still implantation period for u. Just do everything u can to distract urself. Everyone respond differently so don't read too much into having no symptoms. Hugs.
Okok, I will try to keep distracted from thinking.. have been in Google since yesterday searching.. really hope my blasts stick well

Okok, I will try to keep distracted from thinking.. have been in Google since yesterday searching.. really hope my blasts stick well

Actually I'm in my 2ww as well. 5dp5dt. Despite my own advice, I've been googling too. But have tried to distract myself most of the time. I've had a bfp 6 months ago so I keep comparing the symptoms subconsciously.

Worse I've found blood on my pantyliner this evening. Like too much to be implantation bleeding yet it's too early for even my natural menses to come. :(

I've trying not to fuss over it cos I'm heading back to work tomorrow and really need to sleep. Had mild insomnia past couple of days; nights are my weakest time of the day.

So no worries, it's normal to be driven crazy. U have me for company.

Actually I'm in my 2ww as well. 5dp5dt. Despite my own advice, I've been googling too. But have tried to distract myself most of the time. I've had a bfp 6 months ago so I keep comparing the symptoms subconsciously.

Worse I've found blood on my pantyliner this evening. Like too much to be implantation bleeding yet it's too early for even my natural menses to come. :(

I've trying not to fuss over it cos I'm heading back to work tomorrow and really need to sleep. Had mild insomnia past couple of days; nights are my weakest time of the day.

What are the medication hospital gave after the transfer? This is the first cycle that i am not taking progesterone. Only taking Dydrogesterone

So you did your transfer on last Tuesday?

I understand ur paranoid, I have zero symptom for this cycle.absolutely feels so norm until I thot no hope n refuse hpt until blood test result is out. It was bfp n I was in tears when told of my hcg readings.

Jia you both almond and hopeformiracle! :)

All the best to both of u in tww!

I understand ur paranoid, I have zero symptom for this cycle.absolutely feels so norm until I thot no hope n refuse hpt until blood test result is out. It was bfp n I was in tears when told of my hcg readings.
I went to test hpt already, bought tons of them beforehand.. not even a single faint line, hopefully its still implanting..

Going to out those hpt away now, these are getting me crazier with seeing the empty line space.. haha..

Do you have tenders of breast before bt? I totally feels normal except for some cramps but dont know its from my ovary or uterus. Seems to be coming from the lower left side

Hi sisters,

I have 16 tubes of progesterone vaginal gel ( expire sep 2018)and 10 plus 1/2 ml insulin syringe For sale, PM me if your are interested .

Last edited:
Hi... my egg pick up will be this wed... very panic and nervous. . Worry that due to I'm having pcos, my eggs won't be good quality :(

I went to test hpt already, bought tons of them beforehand.. not even a single faint line, hopefully its still implanting..

Going to out those hpt away now, these are getting me crazier with seeing the empty line space.. haha..

Do you have tenders of breast before bt? I totally feels normal except for some cramps but dont know its from my ovary or uterus. Seems to be coming from the lower left side

Some cramps but not obvious .. cos last cycle I had severe cramp which is implantation cramp so this cycle feels nothing I was so hopeless when I went into 2nd week of 2ww. I refused to do hpt cos I told myself 2ww is already mentally torturing me I dun want to know answer early I shall rest n go shopping n do some errands before it ends. If it's mine I go roller coaster will still b mine. So I nvr even buy a single hpt at home, I m timid cos I dun want face reality too early. ..

Some cramps but not obvious .. cos last cycle I had severe cramp which is implantation cramp so this cycle feels nothing I was so hopeless when I went into 2nd week of 2ww. I refused to do hpt cos I told myself 2ww is already mentally torturing me I dun want to know answer early I shall rest n go shopping n do some errands before it ends. If it's mine I go roller coaster will still b mine. So I nvr even buy a single hpt at home, I m timid cos I dun want face reality too early. ..
You bring me some hope.. thank you

What was your HcG reading...? :p
1.3k hcg reading so i have learnt tat no symptom aso good too....so dun be too paranoid n enjoy ur 2ww...take it as a break from work. i didn't really get to rest cos i still need to entertain my 24mth old gal back then....

Blood for the first few days is a good sign :)

It's not the wipe then can see type. It's quite significant. Like the onset of menses. But dark red blood. Seems to be missing since this morning tho. I wonder if it has anything to do with the baby aspirin I'm taking. It's a blood thinner after all. If anyone has the same experience, kindly share.

It's not the wipe then can see type. It's quite significant. Like the onset of menses. But dark red blood. Seems to be missing since this morning tho. I wonder if it has anything to do with the baby aspirin I'm taking. It's a blood thinner after all. If anyone has the same experience, kindly share.

Thh give u baby aspirin? Btw how many u transfer?

Back