IVF/ICSI Support Group

Im on CD9, its my first ivf. Was given pergoveris (it stings! ) starting from today becos gonal-f alone has no effect on my hormones and follicle size. Is this common? Am i still on time/track for my ivf? My biggest follicle is 8mm as of today..
Hi I referred to my own records last year and during CD9, my biggest was 12 and smallest 9. However I started my pergovaris earlier when I had the issue. However I stim longer like 14-15 days. Hope yours will catch up soon.

Hi I referred to my own records last year and during CD9, my biggest was 12 and smallest 9. However I started my pergovaris earlier when I had the issue. However I stim longer like 14-15 days. Hope yours will catch up soon.

Thanks so much for sharing! Hope my follies and hormones will catch up and be on track. Pergovaris is so painful..

Hi when you started on pergo? Do u still remember your dosage for pergo and gonal f?

Hahaha. I Short protocol already v scared liao. I think I will die under Loooong protocol coz I hv a super loooow pain threshold. :p:D

How many jabs did u inject yrself under Long protocol @Tsum_tsum ?

Total (if never count wrongly ) is 50 jab (inclusive trigger jab)

I m afriad of needles too but once u think of ur target/ goal u will bite d bullet n just go thro it de...

Jia you

Not forgetting also dun knw where else to poke as theres so many needles mark evrywhere ard tummy region.Heeee...Hilarious when tinkin abt it...

Hajar I have bruises! OMG my tummy looked like ive been in MMA fight. I think Hubby poke salah kena vein, then all bruises. Told him this is wife abuse. Of cos he feels bad about it, the poor darling. From then on, i learnt to poke myself. Safer! :D

hi all. went back for my 2nd beta today. The hcg number doubled from 114 (11dp5dt) to 240 (13dp4dt) but I am still bleeding although it's not suprr heavy (stains on my pantyliner and bright red to pink when I wipe ). Sigh. Anyone faced anything similar?

hi all. went back for my 2nd beta today. The hcg number doubled from 114 (11dp5dt) to 240 (13dp4dt) but I am still bleeding although it's not suprr heavy (stains on my pantyliner and bright red to pink when I wipe ). Sigh. Anyone faced anything similar?

Did u check/inform the doc or nurse bout this?

Dear... please bed rest and do not carry heavy stuff.. If necessary, please go get a support jab.

try to get a proluton jab.

i got the jab on Wednesday. but if it doesnt stop tmr or get worse I may go back for another. Now thinking if I shd go back to work on Monday. Staying at home doing nothing is making me go mad cuz I keep over-thinking but since I teach, I'm worried abt having to shout at my students and carry books etc

i got the jab on Wednesday. but if it doesnt stop tmr or get worse I may go back for another. Now thinking if I shd go back to work on Monday. Staying at home doing nothing is making me go mad cuz I keep over-thinking but since I teach, I'm worried abt having to shout at my students and carry books etc
for that jab, there must be at least a week-gap before you have another jab.
Check with KKH before you go down.

for that jab, there must be at least a week-gap before you have another jab.
Check with KKH before you go down.
yup they said 3 days which is why I couldn't get it today as it's only been 2 days. anyway I'm praying and hoping I don't need the jab

yup they said 3 days which is why I couldn't get it today as it's only been 2 days. anyway I'm praying and hoping I don't need the jab

ok, i was told it was a week, maybe my info then was dated :p

Anyway, that jab is like for security-purposes. I always had that jab till mid-2nd trimester previously.

oh okay. were you also spotting towkayneo?
That was for my 1st pregnancy back then in 2013. Though the 1st HcG is relatively high (in 4 figures, I forgot exact figures), I started to spot a few days I got the results, all the way to mid-2nd trimester.

For the few weeks of 1st trimester, I was in and out of Dr Tan's clinic and O&G and I had countless of that support jabs on my thigh.

ok, i was told it was a week, maybe my info then was dated :p

Anyway, that jab is like for security-purposes. I always had that jab till mid-2nd trimester previously.
Could you clarify what medicine is the jab?
In my past case, I asked repeatedly if I could get some additionally medication / jab but was told nothing would help. Could only wait and see.

Could you clarify what medicine is the jab?
In my past case, I asked repeatedly if I could get some additionally medication / jab but was told nothing would help. Could only wait and see.
I have no idea. I think there is only one kind of support jab? In that state, nobody has the mood to ask what kind of medicine is in that jab..

Hajar I have bruises! OMG my tummy looked like ive been in MMA fight. I think Hubby poke salah kena vein, then all bruises. Told him this is wife abuse. Of cos he feels bad about it, the poor darling. From then on, i learnt to poke myself. Safer! :D
my hubby did the jab for me..i dun dare at all...if im doing it forever holding onto the syringe and nvr jab.heeeee...No bruise so far...After jab normally i press longer to be kiasu And not wipe the jab area....Heeee....

I have no idea. I think there is only one kind of support jab? In that state, nobody has the mood to ask what kind of medicine is in that jab..
I think it was prolution jab? Was also in and out of Dr Tan's clinic then and took a total of 4 jabs (3 days apart). I still miscarried after that.

That was for my 1st pregnancy back then in 2013. Though the 1st HcG is relatively high (in 4 figures, I forgot exact figures), I started to spot a few days I got the results, all the way to mid-2nd trimester.

For the few weeks of 1st trimester, I was in and out of Dr Tan's clinic and O&G and I had countless of that support jabs on my thigh.
Oh my thigh...Ouch....Heeee...But definately worth all the pain.Heeee...

my hubby did the jab for me..i dun dare at all...if im doing it forever holding onto the syringe and nvr jab.heeeee...No bruise so far...After jab normally i press longer to be kiasu And not wipe the jab area....Heeee....
Actually it would be better if you can get past the mental block and jab yourself. it's really not that bad afterall. Fast & clean-cut

Previously saw in one of the posts that one of the sisters went to private clinic to get supprt jab instead rite..?
yup some girls will skip kk and go private to get the jab, however, if you insist to get it in KKH, they will give it to you. you just have to be very insistent.

yup some girls will skip kk and go private to get the jab, however, if you insist to get it in KKH, they will give it to you. you just have to be very insistent.
Actually, they will just give it to you, be it THH or O&G...I don't understand why they wouldn't give it to you if there's a need?

Ok, situations when they don't give it to you is when 1. you spot / bleed earlier than your BT 2. The gap from 1st jab to 2nd jab is too near 3. HcG is dropping

Actually, they will just give it to you, be it THH or O&G...I don't understand why they wouldn't give it to you if there's a need?

Ok, situations when they don't give it to you is when 1. you spot / bleed earlier than your BT 2. The gap from 1st jab to 2nd jab is too near 3. HcG is dropping
if u go 24hr in KKH they will give you. usually girls call iVF line and check with them, nurses always say no need wait for next beta. I had to ask them if they want to be accountable to my miscarriage. they say ok u come down ba. wah lau.

but yes, bleed before BT2. haha

then they will do the beta earlier and then from there, the doc decides whether to give you that jab?
no because clinic was closing soon so they asked me to go 24hr instead as wont be in time. but doubt can do the beta earlier if just 1 day gap. usually they repeat 2 days

no because clinic was closing soon so they asked me to go 24hr instead as wont be in time. but doubt can do the beta earlier if just 1 day gap. usually they repeat 2 days
so the doc in charge over there just gave you the jab and that's it? Did he/she check the cervix and scan etc?

Cos I presume the lab for the beta is also closed for the day, so nothing much can be done regarding beta.

so the doc in charge over there just gave you the jab and that's it? Did he/she check the cervix and scan etc?

Cos I presume the lab for the beta is also closed for the day, so nothing much can be done regarding beta.
the doc checked my beta #1 then i told him im spotting and Im super concerned so i wanted the jab. he gave it to me. Did not check the cervix nor scan.

actually i got a bfp at home then started spotting the next night and my beta was 3 days away. called KK IVF and they pushed up my beta to the next day. The next day 2 hrs after my bt, they told me I'm pregnant but hcg abit low. They said they'll just give me oral medication but I insisted on more support. they consulted Dr and came back to me saying that I can get the jab. So i think need to ask, esp if pregnancy is very early or hcg level is low.

Back