IVF/ICSI Support Group

Sorry to hear it's a negative.

Answering some of your questions:

1. Menses will come at most 1 week after a failed cycle. I have irregular menses too but when I failed my fet last month, my menses came 5 days after my BT result.

2. Yes u can start another cycle of FET after 2 months of menstrual cycle. This is exactly what I'm going through. I'm done for my June menses and waiting for my July menses before I call the clinic for my next fresh cycle. Did you have a review with your doctor after the failed BT? If haven't then I suggest u could ask him for pills to jumpstart your menses if it's late for the July cycle.

3. Failed cycles are mostly due to embryo chromosome abnormalities.

So is 2 month of menses cycle break? Omg... The waiting till can be quite a killer...

The review will be on 29/7 lo.... But I feel is like abit too draggy... If I got to take 2 menses break... My June menses would come around 5 day... And if July menses don come I got to see my doctor only on 29/7.... Which means by the time I have my 2nd menses break would be on in Aug... And the following menses which I can start my fresh would be in sept.... V Long lei....

I am going for transfer my embryos next Thursday .. Day 14 lining at 10.2, triple.. Lining seems thin..

anybody doing the transfer next week too?

I am going for transfer my embryos next Thursday .. Day 14 lining at 10.2, triple.. Lining seems thin..

10.2 is ok. anything under 7-8mm is no go. next from now till next thursday still long way to go. lining will still continue to form.

So is 2 month of menses cycle break? Omg... The waiting till can be quite a killer...

The review will be on 29/7 lo.... But I feel is like abit too draggy... If I got to take 2 menses break... My June menses would come around 5 day... And if July menses don come I got to see my doctor only on 29/7.... Which means by the time I have my 2nd menses break would be on in Aug... And the following menses which I can start my fresh would be in sept.... V Long lei....
You see if you can arrange earlier...

Hi ladies... Received the negative news for my blood test today....

Was told to wait for a few day for my Menses to arrive... Have a few Qns in mind and hope that ladies here will be able to advise

1. Is it for sure that the menses will come in a few day time? I have PCOS as such a bit worry that it will not come on its own

2. My Nx doctor appt is on 29/7.... Was told that the June menses was for a break period... That means my July cycle should be able to do my next FET... Which means that by mid July I should be able to get my next menses (hopefully)... Nurse say that I can call them in July if my menses arrive before the doctor appt... But some ladies told me earlier that I need to wait for doctor review before I can start my next FET cycle... Any advise? I'm with KKH

3. Was there any reason for my failure? Anything I can improve to make my next FET stand a higher chance?

4. Do u ladies feel that Doctor matters in the ivf ? My doctor is Dr Khong at KKH I didn't really see anyone discuss about him here... I have to say I have nothing against him Nor I'm blaming the failure in transfer on him... Im just wondering if changing a more well known doctor in ivf do help to get better advise...

Hi AAOM, sorry to read this, heres my answers:

1. Menses usually comes after you stop your progesterone support within 1 week or so. if after a week close to 2 weeks menses is still not appearing, call your doc.
2. Reviews are usually practiced in private clinics, i believe kkh doesnt do reviews actively unless you ask for 1
3. Too many reasons. likely top most possible reasons are usually implantation failure, embryo abnormal and cannot develop after putting back to our bodies and hostile uterus. other unique reasons wil be like auto immune issue - body destroying invasion of embryos automatically etc
4. Doctors in a way help to build up patients confidence and comfort level, but there are many sisters who just sees any doctor in heck care mode and strike as well. I believe if you have more than 1 failure then you should really try to review the protocol used for your cycles and discuss with the doc on the methods to help you improve the chances.

Many sisters take supplements after failed cycles. I am one of them as well. maybe you can consider.

Thanks for the well wishes...

Went for my BT and is cfm to be negative....
Did my HPT again yesterday already see the negative sign... So was sort of prepare for it..

Can't help but to feel abit upset that I didn't success this round.... :(

Oh noooo. Hugs hugs. Babe hang in there. Somethings we know not why they happen, but all we can do is hope and if theres a strong will, you can always try again.

I gather from my consultations with Dr Tan HH that ladies above 38 are a "try" case cos stats dont look good for them. Or else, if you are younger then dont lose hope! Its a matter of time.

I personally know 3 other women who conceived on 1st try at ivf with Dr Tan Heng Hao. One is 42. So they recommended. I finally found courage and here i am.

And then I have a gf who did 3 fresh and 2 frozens. Not with Dr Tan, she doesnt fancy KKH. Conceived on her 2nd fresh, a boy now 3 but the rest didnt make it. She SWORE its all about the doctors hands.

I think its divine intervention. Something out of anybodys hands. Doctors are just our angels of conception. But it doesnt hurt to look for an angel who has a good track record.

Last edited:
Oh noooo. Hugs hugs. Babe hang in there. Soemthings we know not why they happen, but all we can do is hope and if theres a strong will, you can always try again.

I gather from my consultations with Dr Tan HH that ladies above 38 are a "try" case cos stats dont look good for them. Or else, if you are younger then dont lose hope! Its a matter of time.

I personally know 3 other women who conceived on 1st try at ivf with Dr Tan Heng Hao. So they recommended. And i finally found courage. I have a gf who die 3 fresh and 2 frozens. Conceived on her 2nd fresh, a boy now 3 but the rest didnt make it. She SWORE its all about the doctors hands.

I think its divine intervention. Something out of anybodys hands. Doctors are just our angels of conception.
No offense, but I personally saw a lady who looks like she's approaching 50s (From the look of it, she looks mid 40s) in the Private Suite on Tuesday. She's a patient of THH. Why I know is that she was grumbling to THH's nurse when would it be her turn. She's an inspiration who tried and got it. So ladies, every failure is a step nearer to cuddling your bundle of joy.

lining at 10.2 is good! seems like lining too thick is not good too.
i bfp with 8.1 and no triple (but then ended in miscarriage at week 5+)
i just have my 2nd ET today (frozen cycle). all the best to you!

Oh noooo. Hugs hugs. Babe hang in there. Somethings we know not why they happen, but all we can do is hope and if theres a strong will, you can always try again.

I personally know 3 other women who conceived on 1st try at ivf with Dr Tan Heng Hao. One is 42. So they recommended. I finally found courage and here i am.

And then I have a gf who did 3 fresh and 2 frozens. Not with Dr Tan, she doesnt fancy KKH. Conceived on her 2nd fresh, a boy now 3 but the rest didnt make it. She SWORE its all about the doctors hands.

I think its divine intervention. Something out of anybodys hands. Doctors are just our angels of conception. But it doesnt hurt to look for an angel who is has a good track record.
rning

I'm turning 29 this year... I have PCOS as such started my ivf journey in hope to use age as my additonal power...

Personally I feel the doctor is ok except the fact that sometime he forget about what is happening and start asking me Qns he ask before.. Which I will answer and point to him that he actually ask me before... Like the last round he was the one who actually told me to rest for a cycle before doing my D21 blood test and when I go for review he was like "oh U have not do the blood test on ur last cycle"

Is like I can't blame him as I don't think anything make me so special that he remember every single patient he see... Haha

And seriously I find more comfort in those reviewing doctor at KKIVF... As they seems to have all the update before speaking to us...

Is those more discuss Doctor eg Dr Tan like mine?

No offense, but I personally saw a lady who looks like she's approaching 50s (From the look of it, she looks mid 40s) in the Private Suite on Tuesday. She's a patient of THH. Why I know is that she was grumbling to THH's nurse when would it be her turn. She's an inspiration who tried and got it. So ladies, every failure is a step nearer to cuddling your bundle of joy.

Thanks all ladies for the reply... I was personally feeling v down seeing the negative on the HPT and than the negative confirmation call... But all this encourage words here do make me feel so much better....

I have always been thinking when is my turn too... But there is so many of them here not giving up despite so many try... Seriously I hope everyone who work hard will be able to have our bundle of joy soon....

Thanks all!!!

rning

I'm turning 29 this year... I have PCOS as such started my ivf journey in hope to use age as my additonal power...

Personally I feel the doctor is ok except the fact that sometime he forget about what is happening and start asking me Qns he ask before.. Which I will answer and point to him that he actually ask me before... Like the last round he was the one who actually told me to rest for a cycle before doing my D21 blood test and when I go for review he was like "oh U have not do the blood test on ur last cycle"

Is like I can't blame him as I don't think anything make me so special that he remember every single patient he see... Haha

And seriously I find more comfort in those reviewing doctor at KKIVF... As they seems to have all the update before speaking to us...

Is those more discuss Doctor eg Dr Tan like mine?

Babe you still so young! Have heart and jia you! Hugs hugs. Nobody said it was easy. But having courage to continue is a good start. Do you see the many anxious faces at KKIVF at every visit. Theres always people there. I myself am overwhemled by the bloody Q. So there, you are not alone. Some women tried longer via art. And they too are here in this forum. Some are successful. Some are not. But thats life. Have faith.

Dr Tan asked questions too! Haha. Same same la. He has alot of patients I heard. But with me, i saw him flip my thick file and asked me why i saw so many doctors while i was at kkh. Oh yes i have a looong history at KKH. Hated all the doctors. Of cos I didnt tell Dr Tan that. Havnt found anybody i like. So he offered his opinions of what he can do for me. And i believed him. Cos its logical to me. Oh well thats me la. I dont have much to say about Dr Tan, I only saw him 3 times. First IVF cycle. Wish me luck! By the way, im here becos im recommended by reliable sources.

So babe, once you think that the doctor is crap and you know better, its time to find another doctor okay.

Was told to wait for a few day for my Menses to arrive... Have a few Qns in mind and hope that ladies here will be able to advise

1. Is it for sure that the menses will come in a few day time? I have PCOS as such a bit worry that it will not come on its own

2. My Nx doctor appt is on 29/7.... Was told that the June menses was for a break period... That means my July cycle should be able to do my next FET... Which means that by mid July I should be able to get my next menses (hopefully)... Nurse say that I can call them in July if my menses arrive before the doctor appt... But some ladies told me earlier that I need to wait for doctor review before I can start my next FET cycle... Any advise? I'm with KKH

3. Was there any reason for my failure? Anything I can improve to make my next FET stand a higher chance?

4. Do u ladies feel that Doctor matters in the ivf ? My doctor is Dr Khong at KKH I didn't really see anyone discuss about him here... I have to say I have nothing against him Nor I'm blaming the failure in transfer on him... Im just wondering if changing a more well known doctor in ivf do help to get better advise...
I'm sorry to hear about the result. Brace yourself and tiao your body to prep for the next cycke. Based on my past experiences,
1) Menses reported a few days after BT for my failed cycles. Some even reported just before BT. I have PCOS too but it doesn't really affect the regularity of your menses. If you google, it will list why patients are "tagged" with PCOS.

2) You can embark on your FET after your review with doc. But imho, i feel you shld rest your body for 2 to 3 mths after a fresh cycle to at least allow the hormones meds to be flash out. Unless you have other reasons to consider, i think the earliest us after ur next review.

3) There can be many or evreasons for the failure. I guess the best we can do condition our body to prepare for the nect cycle. Have a well-balance diet and takes supplemenrs such as folic, conceive well etc.

4) IVF is a trial and error, so i believe no doctors can guarantee a BFP. But it is important to get a doctor whom you are comfortable with coz this journey could be long depending on "luck"? I bfp-ed under Dr Khong for my first fresh but i changed a doc since bfp coz he is a man of few words. I prefer someone who is more chatt tho.

Hope the above helps.

Noone wants failure from this long journey...But for sure cheer up.We ladies also have gone thru similar situations.And there can be many reasons behind evry failure wich we least expected it....keep healthy get body readily for next round...Meet the dr for review and see whats ur plan is...

Last edited:
Thanks all ladies for the reply... I was personally feeling v down seeing the negative on the HPT and than the negative confirmation call... But all this encourage words here do make me feel so much better....

I have always been thinking when is my turn too... But there is so many of them here not giving up despite so many try... Seriously I hope everyone who work hard will be able to have our bundle of joy soon....

Thanks all!!!
Ya, I can understand. It's very sians to keep seeing a single line on the HPT and you feel more sians having to draw blood and to pay for the BT and to receive the call from the nurse!

Then again, do look forward to having double lines on the HPT, waking up bright and cheery to do the bloodtest and look forward to the nurse congratulating you. Will happen!

I'm sorry to hear about the result. Brace yourself and tiao your body to prep for the next cycke. Based on my past experiences,
1) Menses reported a few days after BT for my failed cycles. Some even reported just before BT. I have PCOS too but it doesn't really affect the regularity of your menses. If you google, it will list why patients are "tagged" with PCOS.

2) You can embark on your FET after your review with doc. But imho, i feel you shld rest your body for 2 to 3 mths after a fresh cycle to at least allow the hormones meds to be flash out. Unless you have other reasons to consider, i think the earliest us after ur next review.

3) There can be many or evreasons for the failure. I guess the best we can do condition our body to prepare for the nect cycle. Have a well-balance diet and takes supplemenrs such as folic, conceive well etc.

4) IVF is a trial and error, so i believe no doctors can guarantee a BFP. But it is important to get a doctor whom you are comfortable with coz this journey could be long depending on "luck"? I bfp-ed under Dr Khong for my first fresh but i changed a doc since bfp coz he is a man of few words. I prefer someone who is more chatt tho.

Hope the above helps.

Oh so u are are with Dr Khong..,, yes I feel he is a man of few words too... But from my encounter with the Nurses during ER and ET.. The Nurses seems to have v gd review about him... As in he is always on time and on the ball ... Don keep them waiting

U reiceve yr BFP recently?

Today is 10dp3dt. And I started to spot brown and pink when wipe. Will go kk O&G now to see what they say. I had proluton on thu...so it's only 2 days wonder if they will jab again.

I tested since 6dp3dt and started seeing 2 lines in hpt. It grew darker over the days and even clear blue showed 1 to 2 weeks pregnant 2 days ago. V sad at the turn of events but nothing is in my hands now. The firm n sore boobs seems to subside today. Over night change. Anyway what's meant to be is meant to be. Leaving things with God to answer my prayers.

Oh so u are are with Dr Khong..,, yes I feel he is a man of few words too... But from my encounter with the Nurses during ER and ET.. The Nurses seems to have v gd review about him... As in he is always on time and on the ball ... Don keep them waiting

U reiceve yr BFP recently?
I would say he is a no nonsense doctor. If you ask question, he would answer you direct, no more and no less. Lol. Man of few words. I also heard good reviews about him but he can be abit impatient at times. As a first timer, i can't help being fidgety during ET. You should have seen his look. My husband caught that look and from then, we decided to change doc regardless of result. Thank God it was a BFP and that was 4 years ago. You are still young, dear! Eggs are younger than many of us here, success rate will be higher too. Dun despair, take good care of your body and start again! Jiayou!

Today is 10dp3dt. And I started to spot brown and pink when wipe. Will go kk O&G now to see what they say. I had proluton on thu...so it's only 2 days wonder if they will jab again.

I tested since 6dp3dt and started seeing 2 lines in hpt. It grew darker over the days and even clear blue showed 1 to 2 weeks pregnant 2 days ago. V sad at the turn of events but nothing is in my hands now. The firm n sore boobs seems to subside today. Over night change. Anyway what's meant to be is meant to be. Leaving things with God to answer my prayers.

Oh wow. Hang in there babe. Hugs!

I would say he is a no nonsense doctor. If you ask question, he would answer you direct, no more and no less. Lol. Man of few words. I also heard good reviews about him but he can be abit impatient at times. As a first timer, i can't help being fidgety during ET. You should have seen his look. My husband caught that look and from then, we decided to change doc regardless of result. Thank God it was a BFP and that was 4 years ago. You are still young, dear! Eggs are younger than many of us here, success rate will be higher too. Dun despair, take good care of your body and start again! Jiayou!

Babe I dont see Dr Khong name is the Reproductive medicine team. Hes in general O&G. Or the online list is not updated?

Yup... I'm paying private rate.... But how do I request for the switch? Any idea?

Go to Clinic D and see the counter staff. Tell them you want to change doctor. And they will help check for earliest slot. You need to see doctor first for consultation first before starting a new cycle. Or call appointment line, see if they can help u.

Any sisters who spotted in tww successfully delivered. It will lift up my hopes.

Hubby said don't move around or go anywhere buy being at home won't solve the issue. I should try my best to save the pregnancy I feel. Maybe put of 2 one didn't make it but the other might. I will do my level best for my embbies. Leave the rest to god.

hi sisters. I just had my embryo transfer this morning (5 day blastocyst) and I'm having quite bad cramps now at the lower left abdomen. Is this normal?

Any sisters who spotted in tww successfully delivered. It will lift up my hopes.

Hubby said don't move around or go anywhere buy being at home won't solve the issue. I should try my best to save the pregnancy I feel. Maybe put of 2 one didn't make it but the other might. I will do my level best for my embbies. Leave the rest to god.
After my bfp and positive BT, I had a brief episode of red blood bleeding and spotting at wk 5. No cramps tho. At wk 5, doc should able to scan to see that a sac in womb and whether bleeding from womb etc. We saw a sac and doc confirmed bleeding was not from the womb or no blood pooling in the womb, then doc ordered a Proluton jab. Doc said it could be further implantation hitting on a vessel. Thereafter spotting subsided while I had bed rest and another Proluton jab 3 or 4 days later when I still see a little brown spotting. I went on to carry a healthy pregnancy & currently in 30wks.

For your case, quickly go to your clinic, let them know you already tested positive hpt and ask for early BT to confirm hcg levels. If you had 250ml Proluton 2 days ago, you should be able to have another jab today or tmr. If kkh doesn't allow another jab today, consider seeing private gynae. It may be too early to scan to see anything but at this stage, at least clinic should start monitoring hcg levels to see if it's increasing normally and provide a support jab at the earliest interval from your last jab. Then schedule for first earliest scan that the doc would do for you. You will need to continue your progesterone inserts but don't need to push the pills in too far in to avoid irritating the cervix. Meanwhile do bed rest and avoid any heaty, cold/ cooling foods and any foods that may aggravate a possibly irritable womb. All the best.

Last edited:
hi sisters. I just had my embryo transfer this morning (5 day blastocyst) and I'm having quite bad cramps now at the lower left abdomen. Is this normal?
Hi babe, mild cramps maybe due to implantation but should not be very sharp pains. It could be your uterus was irritated by transfer procedure. If it continues during 2ww and if you are past 10dp5dt, can do hpt though it may still be early. If positive, quickly inform clinic for next steps. Otherwise, can call clinic for advice and assurance on what you should do. If they advice to wait till BT, do bed rest, minimize activities esp streneous ones, avoid heaty, cold/ cooling foods and any foods that may aggravate a possibly irritable uterus. All the best.

Morning all!
Has anyone encounter TCM taking their pulse and declaring "slippery pulse" which indicates pregnancy before the BT?

Any idea how accurate is that?

I think if its unbearable for long then better see doc.

My doc said Implantation only starts after 2 days for d5 transfer.

After my bfp and positive BT, I had a brief episode of red blood bleeding and spotting at wk 5. No cramps tho. At wk 5, doc should able to scan to see that a sac in womb and whether bleeding from womb etc. We saw a sac and doc confirmed bleeding was not from the womb or no blood pooling in the womb, then doc ordered a Proluton jab. Doc said it could be further implantation hitting on a vessel. Thereafter spotting subsided while I had bed rest and another Proluton jab 3 or 4 days later when I still see a little brown spotting. I went on to carry a healthy pregnancy & currently in 30wks.

For your case, quickly go to your clinic, let them know you already tested positive hpt and ask for early BT to confirm hcg levels. If you had 250ml Proluton 2 days ago, you should be able to have another jab today or tmr. If kkh doesn't allow another jab today, consider seeing private gynae. It may be too early to scan to see anything but at this stage, at least clinic should start monitoring hcg levels to see if it's increasing normally and provide a support jab at the earliest interval from your last jab. Then schedule for first earliest scan that the doc would do for you. You will need to continue your progesterone inserts but don't need to push the pills in too far in to avoid irritating the cervix. Meanwhile do bed rest and avoid any heaty, cold/ cooling foods and any foods that may aggravate a possibly irritable womb. All the best.
Thanks alot gal for the comforting words. Ya...since poas showed bfp am keen to get the blood test done n support jab as well. If kkh not willing I will go private. Anything for babies!!

Thanks alot gal for the comforting words. Ya...since poas showed bfp am keen to get the blood test done n support jab as well. If kkh not willing I will go private. Anything for babies!!
All the best.sprinkling baby dust! Anything for babiesssss!!! So true....

Hope all is going to be well for u.

Anyway just to let u know that if we have proluton jabs I was told that we are not supposed to test on the pregnancy kits. I was told by my nurses that the proluton jabs contained pregnancy hormones. Results may differ with the kits and bloodtest.

In the meantime do hang in there and I hope that u do get your BFP! Take care too!!

I had brief brown spotting on my first pregnancy tww. And got pregnant. But my third trimester I had placenta prévia and was bleeding profusely every time I turn 6 months then 7 months and then 8 months. So that's 3 times going to the hospital a&e via the ambulance. And my last and 4th ambulance ride was to deliver my baby at 35+6 weeks. So yah, don't think too much please. Just take care and destress for now.

Are u gng back to your clinic to check soon?

I had brief brown spotting on my first pregnancy tww. And got pregnant. But my third trimester I had placenta prévia and was bleeding profusely every time I turn 6 months then 7 months and then 8 months. So that's 3 times going to the hospital a&e via the ambulance. And my last and 4th ambulance ride was to deliver my baby at 35+6 weeks. So yah, don't think too much please. Just take care and destress for now.

Are u gng back to your clinic to check soon?

Hi 5 @andreanie! I had the same situation as you 2 years ago, placenta previa during my third tri. I was hospitalized at 28 weeks for 3 times in a month so was asked to bed rest in hospital till I delivered. Everyday was a blessing and I managed to endure till I'm 36+3 days.

@mesara, I guess spotting in early pregnancy is quite common esp we bfp via ivf. Me too, also have spotting in my early pregnancy at 5 weeks plus and it lasted for a week. Most impt is relax & be positive. Do check with your clinic for more supports.

My roller coaster ride started this morning with spotting. I went to tmc to see dr loh for blood test but he said too early even is poas showed preggy. Refused hcg and injected proluton. I went to KK then for hcg....the queue was horrendous told me minimum 3 hr wait to see doc then only can bt. Left and came to raffles for hcg. They did and am waiting for results brown spotting remains tho. It's definitely not easy to get the support we want in this journey . People have protocol to follow. Anyway feeling tired and sleepy. Want to get back n head straight to bed. What's meant to be is meant to be but at least I will know I tried my best.

Hope all is going to be well for u.

Anyway just to let u know that if we have proluton jabs I was told that we are not supposed to test on the pregnancy kits. I was told by my nurses that the proluton jabs contained pregnancy hormones. Results may differ with the kits and bloodtest.

In the meantime do hang in there and I hope that u do get your BFP! Take care too!!
Oh really. ...I thought only hcg support jabs will show false positives...first time hearing proluton also will.

Hi 5 @andreanie! I had the same situation as you 2 years ago, placenta previa during my third tri. I was hospitalized at 28 weeks for 3 times in a month so was asked to bed rest in hospital till I delivered. Everyday was a blessing and I managed to endure till I'm 36+3 days.

@mesara, I guess spotting in early pregnancy is quite common esp we bfp via ivf. Me too, also have spotting in my early pregnancy at 5 weeks plus and it lasted for a week. Most impt is relax & be positive. Do check with your clinic for more supports.

Hey hi-5!!! How bad was your bloody episodes? My first one was like a murder scene! I tot I peed in my bed and it was 6am in the morning. Asked hub to check and when he on the light, it was so gross lol blood was all over my bedsheet, floor and also splattered on my cupboard. Until instead of calling for ambulance he called the police lol!!! The other 3 episodes was not as bad as the first though. I was initially asked by the covering Doctor to stay in the hospital till I gave birth when my gynae was on leave but my gynae was sweet enough to rush back and checked on me and told me to go home and rest at home instead. Only thing is he made me promise that if it happened again to quickly call the ambulance just like the first time and that was my entire third trimester protocol. So drama!! Lol!

V sad to hear that gal. But you have one kid. Shower all your love and attention to the miracle you have. Many of us are struggling for the first. I saw that since you have utilize, grants you are not going to continue. Maybe you can do tcm and try natural. We never know when can strike.
I think I will just let nature take its course. It's indeed v trying even for that first kid. Don't give up.

Don't bother to go to KKH. They won't do anything at all. I had spotting and went there twice.

First visit the doc said no need bed rest or medication. Just go home and observe. That cost me $131!

Then second visit 3 days later cos heavier spotting. Doc did urine test and showed I got UTI. Did a swap test to see if got infection. She reluctantly up my duphaston dosage to 3 times a day. That visit costs me $280! No jab or HL. The doc even said if the bleeding is not very heavy and cramps is not v bad then nothing to think of. The doc even said there is nothing they can do if it's a miscarriage!!!

I went to see Dr. Loh the following wk. he scanned and gave me a jab and HL. It only costs me $171.

See a private. Don't bother to go to KKH 24 hour clinic. To them, unless you have heavy red bleeding accompanied by bad cramps, they won't do anything about it...

Hey hi-5!!! How bad was your bloody episodes? My first one was like a murder scene! I tot I peed in my bed and it was 6am in the morning. Asked hub to check and when he on the light, it was so gross lol blood was all over my bedsheet, floor and also splattered on my cupboard. Until instead of calling for ambulance he called the police lol!!! The other 3 episodes was not as bad as the first though. I was initially asked by the covering Doctor to stay in the hospital till I gave birth when my gynae was on leave but my gynae was sweet enough to rush back and checked on me and told me to go home and rest at home instead. Only thing is he made me promise that if it happened again to quickly call the ambulance just like the first time and that was my entire third trimester protocol. So drama!! Lol!

My 1st episode is going to toilet in the middle of the night. Then I felt a gash of liquid coming out. To my horror my whole toilet bowl was filled with blood (sorry tmi). Wake my hub up and he rushed my to KKH o&g. Pad was almost soaked when I reached there. Was given japs to strengthen baby's lungs and was told I might need a emergency c-section if my bleeding did not stop. Thank god it stopped within an hour and was hospitalized for a week. 2 weeks later, same thing happened. Again was hospitalized for 1 week. Then another 2 weeks, it happened yet again. From then, my gynea and hub ask me to bed rest in hospital till I deliver. I stayed in hospital for 2.5 months plus. In between my stay got a few bleeding episodes and my last bleeding is the night before my c-sect. My whole 3rd trimester is so tramatized & stressful. But everything is worth it seeing the little one born safely & heathy.

Take care Mesara and do stay positive till the BT day, there is a high chance since it is +ve on HPT! Gambateh...

My roller coaster ride started this morning with spotting. I went to tmc to see dr loh for blood test but he said too early even is poas showed preggy. Refused hcg and injected proluton. I went to KK then for hcg....the queue was horrendous told me minimum 3 hr wait to see doc then only can bt. Left and came to raffles for hcg. They did and am waiting for results brown spotting remains tho. It's definitely not easy to get the support we want in this journey . People have protocol to follow. Anyway feeling tired and sleepy. Want to get back n head straight to bed. What's meant to be is meant to be but at least I will know I tried my best.
Hope you will ride through this rough ride soon dear.

Back