IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thank u sisters for your reply.
Thank u tanny sister for your reply too. Your reply gave me assurance n motivate me to keep me moving on...
I am the old batch of sister here, sisters during my batch had graduated n r trying for no. 2 or 3...n I am still here trying hard to have my precious one child that I can call my own...
I had one beautiful blastocyst embryo w hatching pt transferred into me... Hope this little brave warrior will fight hard to let me have my wish come true soon...

noi,
Wishing u all the best and that this little soldier will stick!
happy.gif

i1BB,
Let us know how your BT goes? I'm feeling positive for you.
happy.gif

Babysmurf,
Maybe can go for BT to figure out what's going on? Then at least u can plan your next step, be it BFP or not.
happy.gif

Yo morning sisters!

Morning LuvNhope, BT tmr. I'm not confident at all cos of the hpt done on 12dpt. Though af not in sight (yet) but my bbt dropped this morning by quite alot... Itchy hands me. Say dnt wan take bbt but still end up take... Tsk

Daylesford,
Waves... Yeah.. I rem, we met at the gathering that time and you were still pregnant. U delivered right? How old is your baby now?

Day,
rescueing? U mean u wanna try again huh? I'm thinking of trying again soon. Will be visiting CARE after CNY. How many embbies you have? I got 10.

Luvnhope,
I can't really rem clearly. OK, I extracted 20 over eggs. But only 15 fertilised. My fresh cycle I transfered 2 hatching blasto. But they didnt stick. Sad! Then my natural FET I transferred 3 and strike with 1.
happy.gif

Tickles,
I had over 20 eggs too, but sadly only 12 eggs fertilised and by D3, only 6 usable ones left. Now i'm only left with 4. Hope they survive the thaw well!
How old's your kid now?
happy.gif

Luvnhope,
ic.. Have faith, they will survive the thaw well. I'm not sure abt mine too. Hopefully mine will survive the thaw after almost 2 years of freezing. My girls are 4yo and 13m. My elder girl I conceive her naturally. I started having problems when I was trying for #2. I actually started trying naturally 6m ago when I will supposed to be more fertile. But then nothing happened. So I think I'll go for my 3rd try and then close factory.

Tickles, same here. #2 has been eluding me for the past two yrs plus, that's why turn to IVF this yr. When r u planning to do ur FET then? Which doc r u with?
happy.gif

Luvnhope,
I'm with Dr Ann Tan. How old is your #1? I think my #2, I tried a year and I started to seek treatment already.

karen,
No need to envy. I rem that time when I was preparing for my fresh cycle, I was asked to eat a lot of egg whites.. Like 10 per day that kind. And a have to drink immumnocal which is a protein drink. Dunno if that helps. But I eat eggs till I scared. I really is drink egg whites that kind. And its almost raw that type de.

i1BB, when you mean jabbing suppression stage are you referring the lurcin stage? becuase Dr Zou use these two terms inter-changable, i though this might be the same thing.

Have not been actively reading this thread. Just saw you gals had so many eggs retrieved... Envy!
My 2nd scan showed only about 4 that are big enough, so Dr loh said ok to do ER already. Else long weekend this week, not good to keep inside so long. Praying hard that all my eggs r good.

hmmm... i will under lucrin for 6 months. if i consume 10 egg whites each day, meaning 6 months = 1800 egg whites. hmmm... this is quite scary.

Tickles, can enlighten us how u down so many egg whites? Put in milo or really jus gulp down raw? I tried gulping six raw ew n I nearly puked... Lolx

wow! so many egg whites! really need advice on how many to take, when, and in what form?

i intend to try my second fresh cycle when my next menses come.. Dr Loh is moving to thomson and he has passed my case to Dr Nadarajah Sadhana.. Has anyone tried her? How is she? thanks v much!

Speaking of egg whites, I also became a little sick n scared of eating it liao even tho I din take it raw.

Tickles, my DD's 4 going on 5. Kinda regret not taking action earlier.

Baby maps, all the best!

actually i am okay to take egg white; we can mix&make the cook egg white with our salad. not bad at all. but Raw egg white, i don't think i can challenge that.

of cos la, more importantly is when to take....
happy.gif

Meeting Dr Loh this friday to have my first lucrin injection....

Elo Sistas...

Haven't log in for long hear..

Hope everyone doing fine...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all..

Just wan to sell off this product called Vitex..Bought from US...I can't eat them cos it has gelatine content in it.

Have 3 bottles...Selling each at $10.

Let me know if anyone interested.

Can email me @ [email protected]

Thanks...Take care all..;-)

Dear Luvnhope, dont look back. I am in the same situation as you. Have a daughter, turning 5 next year. Pray God will bless us another healthy bb to accompany our daughter. I am also turning 40 next year. Now like every trying window available is very precious. Hiaz.

Sorry to intrude.

I have a BNIB bottle of Vigor-ACE (male consumption) for sale. Dr SF Loh prescribed two bottles for us and we were lucky to conceive naturally within the first month.

Retails at almost $29 at KK Pharmacy (after GST). Willing to let go at $25, prefer collection at Tg Pagar or Tampines.

Also have 21 Ovulation strips and 6 Pregnancy strips for sale. Pls PM me to discuss.

Good luck and bb dust to all.

LuvNhope,
I am thinking of following him to TMC for FET. I am thinking if fail (touchwood), I go back to KKH for fresh cycle since I have last time govt grant. Don't know whether is it possible to switch from private to govt by then.

i1bb,
I bought vitex from iherb. It's really so much cheaper. I went to compare my purchase such as supplements, vitamins from nature farm, GNC, their price so expensive. Here's the link.

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Vitex-Fruit-400-mg-100-Capsules/2053?at=0

http://www.iherb.com/Daily-Wellness-Company-Fertility-Blend-for-Women-90-Capsules/12209?at=0
(I am currently taking this supplement and it contains vitex a.k.a Chaste Tree berry. There is men's version)

There's another raspberry tea leaf I am taking now to help strengthen uterus. No choice, got to take lots of pills, herbs hoping to get bfp.
http://www.iherb.com/Frontier-Natural-Products-Organic-Cut-Sifted-Red-Raspberry-Leaf-16-oz-453-g/30955?at=0

COQ10 if you are interested. I saw at Nature farm the same brand, same strength selling at $120++. I almost faint.
http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-CoQ10-50-mg-100-Softgels/492?at=0

I look like as if I am promoting iherb. Keke.

Sisters, can anyone tell me what's dr Loh's clinic telephone number? I mean his new clinic. I got a friend wanna make apt c him at his new clinic. Thanks gals

Thank q Ocean. I will check it out. Haha. U r sharing valuable information la not promoting for iherbs lah! lolx

Thanks Hope. I ask my friend call.

Wendy, vigorace is a multivitamins for men. helps spermies de.

Ocean, sorry ah, I abit stupid de. U mean u taking the fertility blend and it includes vitex in it? means no need to buy vitex additionally lah? heeee...and boy, this iherb is good!! economic leh!

Goodies,
Guess u're right. We can't change anything in the past now, so no point looking back. R u doing FET again soon? Or starting a fresh cycle?

Ocean,
I think shld be able to go back to KK for fresh if necessary. But stay positive! Strike with FET!
happy.gif

i1BB,
I recently order vits from the ttsh online pharmacy. Cheaper than retail outside too.

Hi Luvnhope,

Just finished my 1st FET after I failed my 1st fresh cycle in October. Hoping for the best. In 2ww now. Din take mc as staying at home is really bored and will think wild. Drive me crazy hahahha

Hi day. Time flies! Your baby is already 5 mths old! I am still struggling in this forum!

J03, any idea if OCP will still be effective if we forget to take one? So much feasting the last few days and I forgotten to take the ocp yesterday! This morning I took for the dosage today. How??

Luvnhope, where did you order the supplements? From iherb?

karen, how are you? I have a lot of snowbabies but all also did not work out. In the end, i have wasted one year just to finish up all the snowbabies! All depend on God. We cannot control the situation.

Back