IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Salamz all..today is day 4 aft my et..i gt fever ysterdy ar 38 degrees n a white discharge on 2nd day aft et..dunno whether is this normal? Sis faz, do u hv this during ur 1st successful ivf? Sis nadia,ur AF cum already rite? So wen ur nxt apptmnt at kk?

Hi Rashal: oh dear fever... So now feeling better? White discharge is normal shld be due to the jab... Nothing to worry... Read u ate ice cream huh... Avoid all cooling stuff... Womb must be kept warm all the time...;-).. But not to worry since u ate alreadi... Not a problem.. Yup my af reported so on this 14th my 1st scan for lining...;-)... When is ur bt? Drink lots of plain warm water... Rest more k

Nadia: i suddenly realised aft taking spoonfuls of icecream..hope it wun affect my 2 embbies..sum more had fever so was worried..my bt is on 15 feb.. I will go back to work on 11 feb..ur lining scan on 14? U on lucrin nw?

Rashal: oic 1 day after my scan...;-)... Nope not on lucrin ... Will be consuming the prognova pills tomolo till the day b4 scan day... ;-)... Its k since u hv eaten .. Now take care more k..;-)

Rashal,
If I'm not wrong, I have discharge (like egg white texture) during my 2ww. Like Nadia say, avoid all cold stuff.

Btw Gerls, tomm. will be my BT, got the uneasy feeling as I dream yesterday, tis time round not successful...
sad.gif

Faz,
Thx for the info..my discharge has stopped..nw gt constipation..will avoid cold stuff..
2mrw ur bt? Insya' Allah it will turn out well..my prayers r with u..hv faith in Allah swt k..

Ystrdy i gt nitemare as if the ghosts r taking my embbies fr me..so scary i cant sleep well

Faz: insya-allah all will be well.. Keep the strong faith... U still hv frozan embbies to try again? Nvr give up till the day our body n mind says so.. Thats my thot.. Take care dear.. Wait for ur gd news...

Rashal: take prune juice to ease constipation... Hving drwams esp weird n scary one is common during 2ww.. Its due to our hormone... 1 more wk to go...;-) ... Stay hepi n enjoy the 2ww.. Oh btw u nvr ask for hl till bt date.. At least no nd to go to werk early...

Dear Rashal & Nadia, thanks for your doas.

Insya'Allah both of you will succeed too!!

Nadia: I still have 5 frozen embbies to try again
happy.gif

Faz: thats gd 5 more babies waiting for u...;-).. Wish u all the best... Thanks for wishes too.. Do hope it will be gd news for all of us...

Faz, ur bt is today rite? U At kk nw coz i m here to do my prog bt..hopefully e prog bt will b gd result..i hv been cramping and pelvic pain since ystrdy..mayb due to the prog jabs too..worse constiation for 4 days n wen i go,the stools r stuck n painful..sorry if this gross u out but i didnt expect all these symptoms to happen..nurse shud hv warned me

Nadia, is prune juice nice? I heard many pple said it tasted yucky..can i eat kurmainstead

Rashal: prune juice taste k.. No problem.. Kurma .. U can try.. Dun force ur stool ... It will cause more pressure to ur tummy area... Not advisable... Drink more water too

Rashal, I was at KK tis morning ard 8am.

Alhamdullilah, bersyukur pada Allah, I'm pregnant
happy.gif

May all the ladies here, succeed too!!! Amin....

Faz, amin..termakbul juga doa u..tt's gd..congrats..2ww is making me nervous..hopefully by 15 Feb, it will be something positive, insya' Allah..so Faz,did u experience symptoms during this 2ww..

Faz: congrats... Congrats... Alhamdulillah...;-).. Is ur beta reading high? Maybe twins ..;-)

Rashal: yup i am taking the supplements.. Tons of it... Hehe.. Waiting for Dr Zou to come bk to start accu again soon on the 10th

Rashal, Thanks
happy.gif

I agree with you, 2ww is very nervous... mcm2 dlm fikiran
happy.gif
Alhamdullilah, now my doa may this pregnancy a smooth sailing.... Amin

Symptoms for this time, white discharge (very itchy for 1st wk, subside after that), breast sakit mcm nak dtg menses.

Nadia, Thanks
happy.gif

I've no idea abt the beta reading... actually KK called my twice ard 11plus, did not pick up as phone inside room. Then I asked hubby to call them back.... I dare not call them
happy.gif
*takut*

Faz: ic ... As long as baby healthy tats all matters.. U r collecting the med supports on monday?

Faz, i hv sore breasts too since the trfr tapi agaknya psl the prog jabs sbab bila i nk dtg menses pun mcm tu gak..u gt test hpt b4 gg for bt today?

Nadia, hope all the supplements will do u gd..insya' Allah.. I pray we will all get pg this yr..

Faz: not this mon.. Next mon though..;-).. The support they give is folic acid n duphaston only is it?

HPT means using the urine strips to check b4 gg BT..;-)

I've been eating folic acid since i start the FET. Dunno what med. they giving tomm.

For my 1st IVF, i did the urine test before going for my BT, but it shows negative. So this time round, I didn't test it.

Faz, my bt is on 15 feb n nw i pun worried jugak but i leave it to Allah swt utk menentukanNya..nw i just lead my life as per normal..btw kk is suppose to call me on sat to tell me whether i need to take more prog support but they didnt..does this mean my jabs r ok for nw?

Nadia, i did nt take HL till BT..so 11 feb i m gg back to work..scared if i stay at hm longer i will think so much n even b itchy to test hpt..haha..but who is nt rite

salam all...ive been MIA for quite a while eh...hehe

i hope all of you doing great. Congrats on ur pregnancy Faz. To rasal, i hope to hear good news from u too =)

Hi tintedhopes,
Long time no hear..go hols during the cny is it?
Poor me hv to stay at hm except i went jb ystrdy to relax a bit
And eat A&W..btw, hv u started ur supplements yet?

Nope, no holiday for me too.
But spent quality time with hubby. He works shift, lucky he got leave during the cny...so we made full use of it =)

Yup i started my supplements even before going for the registration. But so far im only taking the conceive well gold and folic acid. cause the doctor mentioned that we need to take at least 5mg/day and the one in conceive gold is lesser. so i took extra. and also the chicken essence. so far thats all... and also lotssa warm plain water.

when u say no cold drinks, does that include cold plain water?

If possible, avoid cold plain water from the fridge..
I hv to boil water everyday so tt i get at least 2 mugs of warm water..so the registration is at 400plus rite? I m nw in my 2ww wic is so nervous for me..do u find the pink tablet fr conceive well a bit hard to swallow?

rashal: elo...hmm yup who is not itchy to test...true enuff...but if u dun dare to do it..then wait till BT..just remember once u go bk to werk before BT..take things slow n easy...;-)..hope u BFP...and pass tons of baby dust to all...

tintedhopes: hi hi...dun take any cold drinks avoid them will all means..but once in awhile u can la...alittle only...sip sip...maklumla weather sometimes too humid and hot..warm water is the best...I wish all the best when u embark...

Nadia, decided to ask dr to extend my hl till bt..i cannot focus at work i tink nearer to bt..so yeah mayb nt gg to test till next tues..insya' Allah if i bfp will spread to u all..if nt, i will join this quest again till bfp..2mrw my last day of prog jab...hope it will support the embryos..

Tinted: nw u must rest a lot and prepare ur bodyentslly n physically..my tummy nw bloated like i 2mths preg..hope itz a gd sign..

Tinted: my bt is next wk tues..my boobs were sore but nw has subsided..dunno due to wat..btw did kk ask u to call them when AF(menses) come?

u must be feeling very nervous kan nak tunggu next tuesday.... best wishes ok =)

yup they ask me to call when my may menses come...
for now just have to prepare my body

Rashal: gd for u .. Rest well.. Tummy bloated n sore breast r gd sign... But of cos it can be due to the jab support.. Nvrtheless dun bother abt symptoms... All will be well..;-)...best of luck..

Tintedhope: May will come fast.. Take ur time to relax n enjoy the moment...;-).. Insya-allah we will be here to support when ur time comes..;-)

Thank you Nadia =) In which stage are u now?

Btw, those injections we have to pay by cash or medisave. I am really confused about this cash-medisave part.

tintedhopes: I am gonna have my 1st lining scan on next mon..My ET shld be next week..;-)

For payment wise rite only in Stage 1 which is the Lucrin stage u pay cash...Pay Lucrin jab abt $104.80 (1 bottle + syringe + alcohol swab) and then the scan + blood test (S$34.70)...

Once u start Stage 2 - Puregon (Stimulation Stage) - Medisave kicks in...no payment needed for the purchase of Puregon + all scans...

Once in Stage 3- ER & ET, also the same no payment required...unless before ET they wan to do a blood test to see whether ur OHSS is severe or not...not all sistas go tru that..

After all ur IVF complete.. they will sent u the bill...from there u will know whether any cash payment needed after they minus the cpf & govt grant...as long as ur Puregon dosage is low..it shld be covered under the scheme so no cash needed...

My whole bill is abt 6k+ so all covered under the scheme..;-)

ahh....ic, thank you so much for enlightening me.
i was quite worried that we might have to pay everything in cash first and get reimbursement from medisave at the end. hehe..

Wuah ur ET next week. Mesti nervious kan. Best wished to you ok.

tintedhopes: thanks...nervous yes extreme...cos my main concern hopefully my eggs can survive thawing...hope for the best..Insya-allah..All will be well..

Nadia, wen will kk thaw ur eggs? These eggs tt they freeze already fertilised rite excepy the need to thaw? Hw long will it take? Sorry so many qns..i m quite curious..

Tinted: dun worry, may will come soon..we will b here for u..

Rashal: yup this r fertilised eggs... It will all depend on my lining growth.. Normally its D2 trf... So if mon they thaw then wed trf i tink.. I am opting for D5 so if mon result is k... My trf will be on Friday.. Provided my eggs can survive the thawing...thawing to D5 is very risky.. Eggs cant survive at times.. I am thawing 5 to 6 for 1st round.. Hopefully out of this at least 2 survive... If doesnt i will trf the bal 2 i have for D2..;-)

Hi tinted,
So nice of u to remmbr..
Yup my bt is tomorrow n i m nervous!
Rite nw, my back is aching n lower abdomen cramping
I hope itz not my AF..
Tink i will take hpt today to check -ve or +ve
So tt i can prepare myself tomorrow..

Nadia,hope by this week is ur et..n then u can join
the 2ww ladies..hopefully all our efforts will pay off

Elo dearies...

Rashal: ur signs r gd signs.. Stay positive... My scan is gd.. ET shld be on sat if embies can survive D5 if not it will be thurs or fri.. I am on standby from thurs.. So for now I am praying hard that all will be well.. My embies will stay strong for their mummy.. I will be dropping by to kk this whole wk for prog jab... Next wk is gp.. Subsequent following wk by to kk..;-).. Wish u all the best tomolo.. Do drop baby dust to all of us sistas..;-)

Salam all..
Itz a bfn..somehw i expected it..
Making another apptment w dr loh sf..
Tinted, i may b ur nxt cycle buddy..

Rashal: sorry to hr.. Rest well for now... Go for short trip to ease the disappointment... U still hv frozen embryos? A very big HUG to dear... Stay strong n we will succeed...

Nadia,
I m ok aft the crying..
But nt gonna give up..in fact i m stronger than eva..
Nw i juz hv to face my colleagues at work..some knew abt my ivf..felt so guilty for taking long hl..i hv no eggs frozen coz i hv only 3 eggs..
Meeting dr loh sf in apr..sometimes i wonder whether my womb is suitable for embbies..coz i hv nvr been pregnant b4..
Hope ur lining is ok n et coming soon..ur embbies will survive

Rashal: gd u r strong... Dun feel bad abt the long HL.. Not purposely anyway.. If they ask just keep quiet if u dun wish to ans them... Unless u dun mind telling them... Hmm difficult to say whether our womb is suitable for implantation... Hard to say.. U can try many methods to keep the womb warmnwhich is impt.. I am doing wat I can too.. If u r open to TCM.. Then do go for it.. It has the benefit... Maybe this time round ur fresh cycle will produce better result... Ur appt with Dr Loh is in apr.. Thats a long wait.. U chose the date to c him only then? Do take care...

Back