IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

My boss headache! Haha! They r freaking over me quitting. Who Asked them to relocate. When i said I'm not going she said y not we stay here and asked me to promise to stay. They r stalling time to allow people to learn from me ...when people picks up they move to hk I'm of no value then they may jolly well kick me out. i got a new job i tendered they r freaking cos no 1 is able to train others at current so operational risks. Not my concern now anyways ...
In todays market empolyers say there is.no loyalty, be realistics, they are the one who created the mess, happy retrench citing bad quater or annual but ceo and high ranks still draw obscene amt, thus I support u leave! Why let others make use, after all we are inly empolyee

seems very quiet here recently ... been on 2nd cycle and today is the 1st visit to the hospital and was inform 2 can be seen 15 and 12, friday have to go back, both mrs and myself thinking what if the time is ripe on sunday!? shesshhhh

seems very quiet here recently ... been on 2nd cycle and today is the 1st visit to the hospital and was inform 2 can be seen 15 and 12, friday have to go back, both mrs and myself thinking what if the time is ripe on sunday!? shesshhhh

:) great news! Which day of the cycle is today?

Nothing to worry .. they will help u count when to trigger and do iui so it won't hit the day they r closed. They will put on sat or push to mon depending on the trigger shot ..I think my iui is gone case cos I feel the af symptoms again. Anyway I'm starting new job nxt month so can't go for ivf. I push briefing to dec and I will move onto ivf

i got a very faint double line (so i guess a small thin positive, instead of BPF) for DP-IUI 11 & 12.... will do another testing tmr using clearblue digital... hopefully is not chemical or ectopic pregnancy.

Nothing to worry .. they will help u count when to trigger and do iui so it won't hit the day they r closed. They will put on sat or push to mon depending on the trigger shot ..I think my iui is gone case cos I feel the af symptoms again. Anyway I'm starting new job nxt month so can't go for ivf. I push briefing to dec and I will move onto ivf

Hopeful - let nature run its course, we are not taking precautions and dun care attitude now. Shld this time is negative, wifey is taking the plunge to go for IVF also even though Doc did precaution her the after effects of the process is going to be quite serve for her since she reacted quite badly to IUI process.

Wow pixie! 4th go at iui?? I have not had gastric pain yet ..which is my usual symptom before af arrives. I feel bloated and heavy. All the best to u and am happy for u :)

The 2 WW is so long..I still have a week to go..

Anyone had cramps taking Utrogestan? I dunno if it is due to the medicine or the IUI process even though my cramps is lesser now.

@WJZKEV Hi there, I think maybe is Monday leh..cos mine usually around 18mm then wait 2 days for IUI.
I have done IUI before on the 2nd day after using clear blue ovulation kit cos Sunday clinic close.

The 2 WW is so long..I still have a week to go..

Anyone had cramps taking Utrogestan? I dunno if it is due to the medicine or the IUI process even though my cramps is lesser now.
Is normal ..is due to the progesterone pills as well as the trigger jab .. the trigger jab is supposed to leave your body in time to come hence probably why the cramps appear to lessen ..

I called the clinic and they told me shouldn't have cramps and advises me to go down for a jab if the cramp continues..
I just scare is OHSS or ectopic pregnancy but think I shouldn't worry too much..

Wow pixie! 4th go at iui?? I have not had gastric pain yet ..which is my usual symptom before af arrives. I feel bloated and heavy. All the best to u and am happy for u :)
this cycle is my 3rd IUI...
i still have my usual AF symptons like pimples popping out and bloated in my stomach...
but this time i have sudden dizziness and lack of concentration...
even i'm lying on my bed, i will feel sudden dizziness...
hopefully is not my health failing... *pray*

I called the clinic and they told me shouldn't have cramps and advises me to go down for a jab if the cramp continues..
I just scare is OHSS or ectopic pregnancy but think I shouldn't worry too much..
i have the same worries as you, especially IUI have higher percentage that will miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy or chemical pregnancy...
i guess need to wait for 2nd trimester then can declare safe...

Cramping is normal after iui. But they tend to lessen as your tww progresses. Ectopic wise the pain will increase .. not lessen. Ohss u tend to get weight gain or your hips radius will grow. Get more rest. Don't over frighten yourself as it affects u in tww . . That was what happened to me. Worrying abt ohss and ectopic and welcomed a bfn

pixie ng said:
this cycle is my 3rd IUI...
i still have my usual AF symptons like pimples popping out and bloated in my stomach...
but this time i have sudden dizziness and lack of concentration...
even i'm lying on my bed, i will feel sudden dizziness...
hopefully is not my health failing... *pray*
I did iui last mon so im 10 dpiui . .I don't dare to test. I keep telling myself is a bfn don't waste the kit peeing .. haha! So tempted to but I will get disappted cos I don't have such luck .. r u cramping BTW? Usual af symptoms? My 2nd iui with Chem pregnancy I only felt bloated but no cramps

I did iui last mon so im 10 dpiui . .I don't dare to test. I keep telling myself is a bfn don't waste the kit peeing .. haha! So tempted to but I will get disappted cos I don't have such luck .. r u cramping BTW? Usual af symptoms? My 2nd iui with Chem pregnancy I only felt bloated but no cramps
Hi all again, so happy to see new activities, this round both and my wife is very lost but just go along with the process. Concern is dun wan to miss any window. So all good luck! Btw she going for 2nd scan tomorrow after that we may have a better idea

Hi everybody!

This is my 1st time gg to do SO-IUI at KK this month cos TTC for 1 year so feeling a bit anxious. Jus managed to read a bit n get some of the abbreviations sorted out.=p

My AF came on Monday, so now on Puregon Day4. Awaiting to go for scan & dr review this Saturday.
Jia you to us! And hope to get baby dust soon!!

i dun hv much cramps... just tat one night suddenly got a sharp pain at the lower abdominal and i woke up coz of the pain.. i'm still taking duphaston though...

for natural pregnancy, people see gynae on week 8...
for IUI, also week 8? or i should make appointment now

p.s: tested with clearblue digital, according to it, i'm 2 to 3 weeks pregnant :)

p.p.s: i just start drinking apple cidar vinegar this cycle after reading one of post here saying that ACV helps fertility....
bought the one which is organic unfiltered with "mother"... not sure is coincidence or really helps...

Last edited:
That's so cool .. congrats! Finally a piece of happy news in this thread after so many months .. probably probably should call up tmc or your spore hospi/clinic to inquire when to go for check . Take care

That's so cool .. congrats! Finally a piece of happy news in this thread after so many months .. probably probably should call up tmc or your spore hospi/clinic to inquire when to go for check . Take care
my friend whom undergo IUI told me must book appt immediately... but my SG gynae fully booked over the weekend.. earliest appt next monday...

i dun hv much cramps... just tat one night suddenly got a sharp pain at the lower abdominal and i woke up coz of the pain.. i'm still taking duphaston though...

p.s: tested with clearblue digital, according to it, i'm 2 to 3 weeks pregnant :)

p.p.s: i just start drinking apple cidar vinegar this cycle after reading one of post here saying that ACV helps fertility....
bought the one which is organic unfiltered with "mother"... not sure is coincidence or really helps...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Congrats!! me going on my next cycle! which doctor are you with? also in KKH ?

Congrats Pixie!

I'm going to do IUI tomorrow. Is a shock because I'm so kuku I took Letrozole forgetting it's for use with SO-IUI. And even though I collected the injections I still dunno. Until today when back for scan and Dr Loh said my follicles size is about 27. And said tomorrow I must do IUI liao. I was like huh. Then I whatsapped my hb his reaction was like I never gave him heads up. Now no backtrack cuz I'm already at this stage. And I still made an appt go for couple massage later. Like wth is wrong with me sia. :(

Congrats Pixie!

I'm going to do IUI tomorrow. Is a shock because I'm so kuku I took Letrozole forgetting it's for use with SO-IUI. And even though I collected the injections I still dunno. Until today when back for scan and Dr Loh said my follicles size is about 27. And said tomorrow I must do IUI liao. I was like huh. Then I whatsapped my hb his reaction was like I never gave him heads up. Now no backtrack cuz I'm already at this stage. And I still made an appt go for couple massage later. Like wth is wrong with me sia. :(

U at kkh? We are going there.also tomorrow 3rd scan.

Did anyone bd after IUI procedure? Is it a must? Dr Loh asked us to bd the day before an after iui which both times we didnt. Is it ok? I'm also having cramps 20 hours after the procedure. Is it good?

Did anyone bd after IUI procedure? Is it a must? Dr Loh asked us to bd the day before an after iui which both times we didnt. Is it ok? I'm also having cramps 20 hours after the procedure. Is it good?

Yes. Bd the next day after iui. But not the day before iui.

Good luck to you. Relax and pray to god.

Frm the last iui was inform no bd action till after iui

It is better to bd before n after cos more sperm can fertilise the egg. It help to boost the success. Cramps is normal. Sometimes Progestrone med can cause cramp too.

It is better to bd before n after cos more sperm can fertilise the egg. It help to boost the success. Cramps is normal. Sometimes Progestrone med can cause cramp too.
Think diff docs follow diff schs of thought..

Some will say yes to have more, some will say don't cos it'll affect the quality and quantity of the sperm - just like why during ivf the man is told to "clear" sperm a few days in advance then abstain from then on

Just follow ur doc's instructions la heh

Congrats Pixie!

I also have some mistake.. i should start clomid on cd 2 but i start on cd 3. Injection should be 6 days. I only inject 5 days and notice the box in my fridge then realize i forgot to inject last day!!

I guess small mistake wun impact much

In fact if do 3 days before IUI is safe too since the guys contribution is slated to have life span of 3 days compare to lady's component of 24hrs. The advise i had from the doc for not bd-ing during the course of injection is (1) just in case multiple preggy which can be a danger to some, (2) during the injection it actually stimulants accerlerated growth of the eggs which cause ovaries to "swell" bd-ing if too harsh will cause the swell to bleed which will have to abort the process and cause the lady more issue. Thus do take extra caution

I will know that my AF is coming when I measure my temp in the morning. Very accurate one..2 day after it drops to my base temperature, sure come one..
if it's toto or 4D, i will strike all the time..hahaha.

Sorry to ask a stupid question. Is anyone prescribed utrogestan? How do you insert it? Standing or lying down?

In fact if do 3 days before IUI is safe too since the guys contribution is slated to have life span of 3 days compare to lady's component of 24hrs. The advise i had from the doc for not bd-ing during the course of injection is (1) just in case multiple preggy which can be a danger to some, (2) during the injection it actually stimulants accerlerated growth of the eggs which cause ovaries to "swell" bd-ing if too harsh will cause the swell to bleed which will have to abort the process and cause the lady more issue. Thus do take extra caution
If you BD 3 days before iui, will impact the quantity. That what happen to me.

Sorry to ask a stupid question. Is anyone prescribed utrogestan? How do you insert it? Standing or lying down?
I insert while standing.

Practise sticking your finger in first. If tensed it'll be painful and will be hard to push them in. And trim your nails also.

For me I'm used to using tampons so not an issue.

My twins are having full month today and im returning red eggs at zsnn toa payoh today. Spreading bb dust to those who need

Back