irregular cycles

jkids

Hi

should i be worried?

for the past months, my period has been irregular. i have never have such short(16 days) or long (34 days) cycle b4. it could be due to stress. but i am also worried if there is other reasons for this.

should i see a gp or gynae?

any female gynae in the north (yishun, sembawang/woodlands) to recommend?

thanks...

Hi @jkids

I would suggest to go to a gynae directly to have a thorough check-up.
It could be due to stress which ultimately leads to hormone imbalance but there are other possibilities also. Let the professional to assist you on this.

Take care!

hi all

I prefer a female gynae near north , so far no replies on that yet.

anyway juz sharing about my cycles below. it has been quite regular last time, like 27 days + - then a year ago, my cycle shorten to about 23, 24, but still regular. could be stress, but stress is not something I never have.

i recorded all my monthly cycles. .about 19 cycles here eg. 16 means 16 days before the next cycle comes. you will notice those with * is not too good. I never had a 32 days cycle in my life b4.

32*
16*
16*

Hi

should i be worried?

for the past months, my period has been irregular. i have never have such short(16 days) or long (34 days) cycle b4. it could be due to stress. but i am also worried if there is other reasons for this.

should i see a gp or gynae?

any female gynae in the north (yishun, sembawang/woodlands) to recommend?

thanks...
Hi.. is the flow normal for all your cycle? Or was it light flow for some and heavy flow for others?

Hi, sometimes, it is due to stress however, if visiting a gynae will be the best option for you as I am not the best adviser here. But don't worry so much, you will be fine:)

I have irregular monthly cycles. Sometimes it would be consistent, other times it would be months of nothing. Since my husband and I decided to finally TTC, I found out that my irregular cycles were absolutely annoying and unpredictable. I started BBT'ing to pinpoint my ovulation. That's when I found out that my hormones were out of whack. I didn't want to medicate myself. I heard too many horror stories. So I found Fertilemd supplement. In conjunction with my prenatals, I started taking fertilemd. I noticed right away that my BBT was beginning to regulate. It looked more regular. I'm on my second month and I'm happy that my hormones are regulated. We are going to start again next cycle. Baby Dust!

even though it is because of stress it might help you to visit your gyn. Might be good to calm down a little bit!

My menses is consider regular, I using an app to record, so far when it reminds me that menses is coming and it did come soon. But I’ll bleed for 2 weeks. Which got me worried. I have seen gynae, and TCM. So far, I would prefer TCM. Gynae just went through ultrasound and found nothing wrong, gave me iron tablet and acyeterion. Doesn’t help at all. TCM at least helped me to cure my pain during menses. Though my period is still 2 weeks. But since it’s consistently 2 weeks, I think I’ll just left it alone until i plan to have kids. Perhaps due to me overweight, too much nutrition in the body ?

u can try to lose weight or exercise earlier ba.no point wasting money c doc or tcm sometimes.if ur bmi is in healthy range the body will go back to normal.2weeks for menses seem to be pretty long.

hi

after my postings here, i went for a checkup with gynae in 2016. ultra scan and pap smear. nothing was detected. btw i am aver weight. from that time until now, menses got long got short. i am ok with the irregular menses so long there isnt anything wrong wif my body tat requires me to do something. so i duno if i should go check again.

Back